The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His insults are actually funny, and he still has a job and a home apparently. He's only 25 right? Must be a master at manipulation already. Poor SJ. The fans won't stand for this.
Except they all seem to be in love with him 🤣🤣

eta - what job does he have? I’ve never heard it mentioned he has a job. Also I don’t think him being 25 is a reason not to point out his creepiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He was extra snorty tonight.
I think if I had this irritating habit , I would work very hard to stop it (like any other "bad" habit) especially since I am appearing in a vlog that is aired worldwide with over100,000 subscribers. Offhand I can not for the life of me think of another actor who has this affliction.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think he's creepy, but he is kind of insidious. I'm having trouble thinking of a time when he wasn't there. He's providing a legendary laugh track.

I think if I had this irritating habit , I would work very hard to stop it (like any other "bad" habit) especially since I am appearing in a vlog that is aired worldwide with over100,000 subscribers. Offhand I can not for the life of me think of another actor who has this affliction.
He doesn't sound like a donkey when he laughs in the opposite direction so I don't get it either. It's like listening to someone hold in a sneeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His insults are actually funny, and he still has a job and a home apparently. He's only 25 right? Must be a master at manipulation already. Poor SJ. The fans won't stand for this.
Don't worry once he leaves and if he has crossed SJ enough, I bet there'll be a sympathy post for her, either through FBook, Insta or a small piece of vlog dedicated about how used she feels.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another cringeworthy vlog today .... Come Dine with me. Looks like the chattooo is so cold they need to wear jackets, hats, scarves and gloves indoors. Such luxury and living the highlife. During the livechat the dear old fraudster criminal from downunder got an invite to visit MM( he of famous father) when he buys his chatoo in France. Once covid is over he will be able to take a bunch of superfans to visit Stephanie in his famous Daddy's private plane. Wowsers....epic 🛩🛩🛩 Next vlog will be a continuation of the Come Dine with me theme. Now which team do ya think will win the honours ? hmmmm a foregone conclusion methinks!!
babyrocksPost 3600329
We must be all getting desperate for something to watch. In my case I thought I would do a "fact finding" watch and just watched CD New Years Eve - I know I promised not to watch CD but I promise it was in the name of research. Now for you "in the know" - Dear Brenda must still be around musn't she? Her name is babbled out by SJ over the end credits with the rest of the gullible idiots (aka Patreons) but I mainly wondered if she brought the Irish bacon that SJ was slathering all over the turkey and the pigs in blankets - she certainly wasn't stinting on it Does Brenda do a grocery run with all SJ's favourite foods and if so, Does SJ place an order (and repay the cost to BG? Or just coyly accept it "as a gift" I had a family member who every time I went overseas she "placed an order" but when I brought everything back she just accepted it all as if it was a gift but not only had I spent considerable time finding what she wanted (it was always very specific and high end goods) but often close to $1000 Aus. The last time I was told what she wanted I asked her for the money up front - not provided eve though I asked several times before I left - She always never had the money with her despite being near an ATM and me pointing one out to her - so I brought back nothing. SJ comes across to me as the type who accepts the offering then studies the fly specks on the ceiling to avoid the unpleasant subject of filthy lucre. Certain classes of society do not discuss finances - it is uncouth. I see Selmar was chief whipping boy again - he get's the lion's share of the work - setting up the disco, setting up the fire etc (plus dismantling it the next day) as far in excess of MP downloading a murder mystery, Phillipe polishing a few glasses, what did Dave, Nati and MP2 do? Oh, and SJ did her usual false modesty bit. Nigella does it and it's the poor wickle me, do for me act - I can't carve, I can't ..... BS Nigella could circumcise a gnat at 50 paces with a rusty razor blade to get a man's attention - can't carve - SNORT. Same with SJ "I've never cooked a Turkey before" - she certainly had a handle on putting the bacon on to stop it drying out, sage stuffing, pig's in blankets etc. Notice she only does the pathetic act with a man - look how I'm dressed, I have so much to do (help) etc., when she's talking to a woman she drops the look at me, adore me, help me act. YUK. With the credits at the end, do I assume that the 5 Eu/$ patreon membership you get your name sped through so fast don't blink you'll miss it, but for the Turkey Baster - my new name for her - (apologies for all those out there who used this old method for conception purposes), for her to babble your name out (again so fast don't blink) are you the top level - or the other way round. To me no payment justifies such meagre and insulting return. Grifters with bells on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's only the top level which gets added to the videos. Another level will get their names written on the back of a floor tile ....before cement totally obscures it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know we don’t have much sympathy for her but gosh it’s uncomfortable watching him manipulate her.
Oh please, don't feel sorry for Miss Manipulation if something blows up in her face and doesn't work out as intended. She'll manage to wiggle her tight curves into some other chap's presence soon enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Except they all seem to be in love with him 🤣🤣

eta - what job does he have? I’ve never heard it mentioned he has a job. Also I don’t think him being 25 is a reason not to point out his creepiness.
Frances Nicole Post 3600922
Sorry? Am I missing something? Philip and SJ? Isn't he what was referred to, prior to mid 60's, as a dear sweet boy who loved their mothers and took her to flower shows and church (and baked the cakes for the church teas as well)? I can't see any unrequited passion happening any time soon. I've known quite a few narcissist women and they seem to gravitate to sweet boys as friends - the reason why? Narcissistic women can't relate to other women (a) 'cos they only see them as rivals not friends (b) if she can keep the sweet boys around long enough without alienating them, they make good handbags for weddings, functions where they don't want to go alone (except where there might be other easy pickings around and they want to be available), menial unpaid staff, cooks, bartender, handymen, party set up (discos?) and clean ups, take note Selmar) drivers to enable drinking at functions to avoid RBT, unpaid taxi drivers etc. etc. Just give them enough attention to make them feel "worthwhile", ask them for a shoulder to cry on and most importantly get "em while their young and hopefully still confused about their "role in life" "coming out" "inner turmoil" - whatever you want to call it - so you can milk them before they wake up to you. Parasite Stephanie!

• Heart
I'm having a quiet day so I just went over a couple of old threads. Jarvis in Jeopardy has a post with a picture of BG's house. In the war when there was rationing they used to put a decorated fake cover made of cardboard over a small real fruit wedding cake. Are you sure this house isn't the cardboard cover and there is a caravan inside? Looks very "Travelly" to me. I would love a pic of the inside - I'll bet every room is packed to the gunnels with hanging wall plates, Doulton figurines, lace antimacassers, pink velvet armchairs, ruffles, flounces, more lace, dried flowers. shamrock set in frames, shamrock set in clear resin, leprechauns, crucifixes, Mary and Jesus, bleeding t, rosaries, more crucifixes, pics of Popes, framed awards/certificates for Best in .... for every category, cake baking, church bazaars, fund raising, Fr Mike's retirement party, etc., perfumed soaps. lace tissue box covers, frilly, flowery bed coverlets, ruffled frilly bathroom and toilet curtains, lace centre curtains, ditto kitchen, bedrooms and parlour/lounge/front room (choose your name) porcelain plaques on door "here 'tis" on WC, etc., Frilly Dolly Varden cover on toilet rolls, crocheted lacy toilet lid cover and "splash" mat, Fridge magnets of Chateau de la Lande Limoge France, Dublin et al (all stops between Donegal and Lalaland) empty French wine bottles as candlestick (with obligatory wax dripping down as rescued from lalaland dinner parties), photos of dinner parties lalaland under fridge magnets (as aforesaid) , flowery wallpaper, flowery wallpaper borders, flowery scattered floor rugs, --- oooooh it's all too much supposition - I want pics of interior. (Oh and lots of empty wrappers for French chocolates in the bin)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such an excellent description of her character! I'll vote for this new thread title!
Ta, I hadn't thought of one yet.. What about "Wedding Bells for Philip and Stephanie?" It would make it easier for the next one after that "Annulment for Stephanie?" non Consummation Cited. We could ask for a job on Daily Mirror or National Enquirer

It's only the top level which gets added to the videos. Another level will get their names written on the back of a floor tile ....before cement totally obscures it.
OK Ta. Had forgotten what i'd asked so read my own post - another suggestion for next thread - "Grifters with Bells on"

Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel like C. S. Lewis predicted all this.
Selmar is Aslan
SJ is the Snow Queen
They just cleaned out the wardrobe
BJJ is the poor chap, who asked for some Turkish Delight.
Considering this picture is only from a few years back, she's aging rapidly and it shows!

as a Dear Sweet Boy who loved their mothers and took her to flower shows and church (and baked the cakes for the church teas as well)?
May I also suggest DSB as a new abbreviation for Prince Snore Alot? Dear Sweet Boy sounds just ironic enough for him to get the message, right?

I’d pay 💰 for him to leave

I’ll start a go fund me ...
How much for a one way 🚂 ticket 🎫
🎯😝😝😝
I’m backing you and I’ll pay for pet passport for Diesel too ! 🚂 💰 💵 💴 🎫

I'm having a quiet day so I just went over a couple of old threads. Jarvis in Jeopardy has a post with a picture of BG's house. In the war when there was rationing they used to put a decorated fake cover made of cardboard over a small real fruit wedding cake. Are you sure this house isn't the cardboard cover and there is a caravan inside? Looks very "Travelly" to me. I would love a pic of the inside - I'll bet every room is packed to the gunnels with hanging wall plates, Doulton figurines, lace antimacassers, pink velvet armchairs, ruffles, flounces, more lace, dried flowers. shamrock set in frames, shamrock set in clear resin, leprechauns, crucifixes, Mary and Jesus, bleeding t, rosaries, more crucifixes, pics of Popes, framed awards/certificates for Best in .... for every category, cake baking, church bazaars, fund raising, Fr Mike's retirement party, etc., perfumed soaps. lace tissue box covers, frilly, flowery bed coverlets, ruffled frilly bathroom and toilet curtains, lace centre curtains, ditto kitchen, bedrooms and parlour/lounge/front room (choose your name) porcelain plaques on door "here 'tis" on WC, etc., Frilly Dolly Varden cover on toilet rolls, crocheted lacy toilet lid cover and "splash" mat, Fridge magnets of Chateau de la Lande Limoge France, Dublin et al (all stops between Donegal and Lalaland) empty French wine bottles as candlestick (with obligatory wax dripping down as rescued from lalaland dinner parties), photos of dinner parties lalaland under fridge magnets (as aforesaid) , flowery wallpaper, flowery wallpaper borders, flowery scattered floor rugs, --- oooooh it's all too much supposition - I want pics of interior. (Oh and lots of empty wrappers for French chocolates in the bin)
I hope everyone reads through this very amusing description. I want to see that photo of Fr. Mike’s retirement party - Jesus, Joseph, Mary, I bet it’s there 👏👏🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
How's this for being elusive, Nic Larkin. Very much into the action. Sorry, couldn't resist when I saw this. He might have the morals to withstand SJ, but by acting elusive he's only turning himself into one of her enablers.

nic april 2017.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I hope everyone reads through this very amusing description. I want to see that photo of Fr. Mike’s retirement party - Jesus, Joseph, Mary, I bet it’s there 👏👏🙏
I thought

Frenchessence Post 3601890 - what's poor old Deisel done to get deported - wasn't Mojodublin talking about Philip not Selmar?

How's this for being elusive, Nic Larkin. Very much into the action.

View attachment 392837
Sorry, couldn't resist when I saw this. He might have the morals to withstand SJ, but by acting elusive he's only turning himself into one of her enablers.
Where did you get THAT ? And who’s he with ?
Marie, his now wife, don't you recognize her? And as to where: Michael Potts facebook is golden when it comes to connecting the dots.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.