The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very early on when she visited Chateau de Bourneau and suggested they should also have workawayers and learned from them that, because of costly insurances and limited tasks they could give them (they also run a B&B and event business) it was not a good idea. It looked like it came as a surprise to her. After that, Tomaz vlogged about his normal day (which was filled with B&B work) which caused a lot of commotion. Workaway rules prohibit use of volunteers for running a business, unless paid, because it distorts competition and therefore is illegal. SJ herself also provided a lot of evidence how every volunteer had tasks in her B&B. Suddenly her fans started to ask questions why her Workaway site was closed and how could they apply. Soon after, SJ announced in her Patreon account her life long dream to employ Nati to run the B&B... You get the drift ;)
Yes, she seemed to be confused by the fact that workawayers are only supposed to work for charities, eco projects, or helping the elderly or disabled in their own homes.

I have a feeling she thinks she is Scarlett O'Hara...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It doesn't say she left or closed the account, it says that the host has been removed by the workaway team, this usually happens for breach of workaway regulations. I volunteer for a foundation that use workaway quite a lot. Perhaps they found out that she was bumping uglies with the male volunteers?

Rules don't apply to her, remember? 😂
Actually if you look at the activities recommended by Workaway for volunteers staying with hosts it’s all very lightweight (it’s above the wording I circled in my photo). SJ seriously abused her Workaway volunteers with hard labour. Cleaning. Laundry. Cooking. Construction. Labouring. Not crafting with the kids and an extra pair of hands with a DIY project. I’d say some volunteers complained about being put to work. And also bumping uglies with the males. What about the female volunteers bumping uglies with the co owners and leaving other volunteers to clean up the mess!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It appears that we have an influx of trolls on the Trotters thread - I am sure they will make their way here too. Most recent visitor Tinker1, joined 7 minutes ago! The Insider joined last night and clearly linked with Usabelle. I wonder if this is Ma and Sadie? Happy to let them carry on. I think I triggered this by seeing a comment by MP on his You Tube comments, following a lot of questions about hs failure to post vlogs. He said that his grandmother had died on Monday, followed by a couple of condolences from his fans, This, along with the comments disappeared shortly afterwards. I wasn't able to screen shot it at that time unfortunately, , although I believe that another Tattler saw it too. Time will tell - at some point he will either need to confirm or deny this.
I'm quite happy for them to carry on but will not respond to them- you of course can make up your own minds if you think I am Brenda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Actually if you look at the activities recommended by Workaway for volunteers staying with hosts it’s all very lightweight (it’s above the wording I circled in my photo). SJ seriously abused her Workaway volunteers with hard labour. Cleaning. Laundry. Cooking. Construction. Labouring. Not crafting with the kids and an extra pair of hands with a DIY project. I’d say some volunteers complained about being put to work. And also bumping uglies with the males. What about the female volunteers bumping uglies with the co owners and leaving other volunteers to clean up the mess!!!
The bumping uglies would certainly do the trick!

The platform is based upon trust and a lot of young people travel abroad with workaway. Imagine sending off your daughter or son to that mad house and they return, having had their first sexual experience with someone twice their age, who has probably slept with half the continent? To add insult to injury - under the influence of large quantities of alcohol.

It appears that we have an influx of trolls on the Trotters thread - I am sure they will make their way here too. Most recent visitor Tinker1, joined 7 minutes ago! The Insider joined last night and clearly linked with Usabelle. I wonder if this is Ma and Sadie? Happy to let them carry on. I think I triggered this by seeing a comment by MP on his You Tube comments, following a lot of questions about hs failure to post vlogs. He said that his grandmother had died on Monday, followed by a couple of condolences from his fans, This, along with the comments disappeared shortly afterwards. I wasn't able to screen shot it at that time unfortunately, , although I believe that another Tattler saw it too. Time will tell - at some point he will either need to confirm or deny this.
I'm quite happy for them to carry on but will not respond to them- you of course can make up your own minds if you think I am Brenda.
I'm happy to pop over there and support you in handing a few trolls their asses... but it will have to be later ;)

Anyhow, you are way too eloquent to be Brenda!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m backing you and I’ll pay for pet passport for Diesel too ! 🚂 💰 💵 💴 🎫

I hope everyone reads through this very amusing description. I want to see that photo of Fr. Mike’s retirement party - Jesus, Joseph, Mary, I bet it’s there 👏👏🙏

What's poor old Deisel done to get deported - wasn't Mojodublin talking about Philip not Selmar?
when he said "I'd pay for him to leave.... set up a go fund me..." I get so confused trying to link replies to previous posts.

I hope everyone reads through this very amusing description. I want to see that photo of Fr. Mike’s retirement party - Jesus, Joseph, Mary, I bet it’s there 👏👏🙏
Jailbird Jill said in the latest vlogs when asked if LOTL and Sir P were partners that absolutely not with lots of her fav cry laugh emoji.😂
Stefaneeee Post 3603345
Do you want to re-think your username?

What's poor old Deisel done to get deported - wasn't Mojodublin talking about Philip not Selmar?
when he said "I'd pay for him to leave.... set up a go fund me..." I get so confused trying to link replies to previous posts.

Jeeves re trolls on Trotters thread - Is Tinker1 a clue?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm happy to pop over there and support you in handing a few trolls their asses... but it will have to be later ;)

Anyhow, you are way too eloquent to be Brenda!
Thank you - but I am really not concerned with the views some of the great unwashed who want to try to derail the threads.

In the interests of transparency, I decided that I should now change my avatar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you - but I am really not concerned with the views some of the great unwashed who want to try to derail the threads.

In the interests of transparency, I decided that I should now change my avatar!
Their comments have been deleted. They can return chopping heads off in YouTube.

• Haha
Their comments have been deleted. They can return chopping heads off in YouTube.
Oh no! Tinker1 was only here for 25 minutes - we barely had chance to get to know her! Usabelle and TheInsider decided to leave with their friend too! Do call in again when you're passing!
Strange how this started with RoseColoredGlasses yesterday! :unsure: I know quite a few people were suspicious at this/her first post, when it was claimed that Selmar was receiving bribes from Brenda. but nothing ever substantiated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought

Frenchessence Post 3601890 - what's poor old Deisel done to get deported - wasn't Mojodublin talking about Philip not Selmar?
min addition to Philip

she’d like to rescue diesel !!!!

Oh no! Tinker1 was only here for 25 minutes - we barely had chance to get to know her! Usabelle and TheInsider decided to leave with their friend too! Do call in again when you're passing!
Strange how this started with RoseColoredGlasses yesterday! :unsure: I know quite a few people were suspicious at this/her first post, when it was claimed that Selmar was receiving bribes from Brenda. but nothing ever substantiated.
I leave tattle alone ... for 5 minutes ...

you little beauty ❤❤❤❤
🤩🤩🤩🤩

and dispatched with style grace and elegance ......😉
Only sorry I haven’t seen their pathetic excuses why they couldn’t verbalise and stay around

🙇‍♀️ Bowing to your supremacy 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
From my vague recollections I think it was said that France does not support the Workaway concept and then I may have also read or concluded that she was getting too many applications on Workaway and disconnected from it. But I deffo think I read that France does not allow it. 🤔
But that has never stopped her before even though she knew it was illegal ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Basically she owes money to everyone who's worked for the B&B during their workaway period. Just one phone call or email to the lawyers of hospitality workers union and they'll collect the money for everybody.

Last edited:
  • Heart
she will definitely be paying them now. That’s how Phillip managed to get some outfits and his grandmothers cookbook shipped to him.

🔮 🔮 🔮

so Mandy is back and editing. I suspect her boyfriend will join the “volunteers” soon. And they will pretend they are all just strangers. Over months sj will matchmake and we will see our first full on love story as love blossoms between Mandy and the new volunteer aka her boyfriend.

They will also test the waters and Phillip will start doing Vlogs alone and the fans would lap it up as sj need rest. And sj deserves a holiday as she has worked so so hard.

roadkill girl will go but after her popularity and patron drop down she will fly back to lalande briefly to gain more followers before setting of back to her velvet sofa

mummy and Percy return to plant all those seeds. Her and Percy also decide to renew their vows and that is a six part video the planning and preparations the day itself etc.

new title -three of the Ian’s fled the nest but Phillip stays on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah yes the self proclaimed ‘Lady Whistledown’ who basically regurgitated everything that’s already been said on this thread, except in a more darker tone and didn’t provide us with anything new. 🥱

I initially thought they were a disgruntled super fan that fell for BG’s Lalaland tour scam, now I think that they’re just a rat! 🐀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
she will definitely be paying them now. That’s how Phillip managed to get some outfits and his grandmothers cookbook shipped to him.

🔮 🔮 🔮

so Mandy is back and editing. I suspect her boyfriend will join the “volunteers” soon. And they will pretend they are all just strangers. Over months sj will matchmake and we will see our first full on love story as love blossoms between Mandy and the new volunteer aka her boyfriend.

They will also test the waters and Phillip will start doing Vlogs alone and the fans would lap it up as sj need rest. And sj deserves a holiday as she has worked so so hard.

roadkill girl will go but after her popularity and patron drop down she will fly back to lalande briefly to gain more followers before setting of back to her velvet sofa

mummy and Percy return to plant all those seeds. Her and Percy also decide to renew their vows and that is a six part video the planning and preparations the day itself etc.

new title -three of the Ian’s fled the nest but Phillip stays on.
Laughing. A lot. Floral Roadkill definitely coming in and out of La La Lande in Street response to her dropping/increasing/dropping Patreon fund. I can see any / or all of the above happening. Especially Mini Apron and Percy redoing vows in a six parter 😹 👰‍♀️ 🤵♂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm having a quiet day so I just went over a couple of old threads. Jarvis in Jeopardy has a post with a picture of BG's house. In the war when there was rationing they used to put a decorated fake cover made of cardboard over a small real fruit wedding cake. Are you sure this house isn't the cardboard cover and there is a caravan inside? Looks very "Travelly" to me. I would love a pic of the inside - I'll bet every room is packed to the gunnels with hanging wall plates, Doulton figurines, lace antimacassers, pink velvet armchairs, ruffles, flounces, more lace, dried flowers. shamrock set in frames, shamrock set in clear resin, leprechauns, crucifixes, Mary and Jesus, bleeding t, rosaries, more crucifixes, pics of Popes, framed awards/certificates for Best in .... for every category, cake baking, church bazaars, fund raising, Fr Mike's retirement party, etc., perfumed soaps. lace tissue box covers, frilly, flowery bed coverlets, ruffled frilly bathroom and toilet curtains, lace centre curtains, ditto kitchen, bedrooms and parlour/lounge/front room (choose your name) porcelain plaques on door "here 'tis" on WC, etc., Frilly Dolly Varden cover on toilet rolls, crocheted lacy toilet lid cover and "splash" mat, Fridge magnets of Chateau de la Lande Limoge France, Dublin et al (all stops between Donegal and Lalaland) empty French wine bottles as candlestick (with obligatory wax dripping down as rescued from lalaland dinner parties), photos of dinner parties lalaland under fridge magnets (as aforesaid) , flowery wallpaper, flowery wallpaper borders, flowery scattered floor rugs, --- oooooh it's all too much supposition - I want pics of interior. (Oh and lots of empty wrappers for French chocolates in the bin)
Aww, you just described my houses to a T 🤣 😂 🤣 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Re the mad snorter leaving (aka Prince Philip of LaLa land) I think SJ will throw him out .... sorry end his ‘volunteering’ - when restrictions end and she can get new skilled workmen (free) to come to LaLa land to do the jobs she has planned to tackle this year (thereby cutting costs, that Patreons have paid for, and pocketing the change). He will have to go as she will need the room he was allocated (whether he used it or not) - unless of course new volunteers aka feee skilled labour force - come with self contained mobile homes!
“Be gone Phillippp ... and do not darken my doorstep again ....” sob, sob. (“Get the gin out girls he’s gone”). 🤪😂🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.