The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for SJ... well, it won't be long before more people will start seeing for themselves what an empty vessel she truly is.
My fear is that there will always be more people falling for it though. Empty vessels are popular these days...

Reactions: 12
Chateau #12:

The Truth is Rarely Pure and Never Simple

You Only See What You Want to See

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There's no lockdown in France at the moment, nor travel restrictions. Just a curfew for the evenings and nights. I agree it's unnecessary and bad but it's not illegal.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I didn’t credit you with this. I know I am not the first to say it.

Reactions: 3
@MojoDublin, I love your rants , but i do need translation sometimes ! You make me laugh which is worth it’s weight in gold .

Reactions: 14
Chateau #12: The Hidden Injuries of Class*

*apologies to Cobb and Sennett

Reactions: 4
Yes, her comment focuses entirely on Tattle and she says zero about the main content of his vlog, his situation with D&A. Again showcasing herself as the narcissistic manipulator that she is. A) Making his vlog and her comment all about her and B) Slyly saying nothing about D&A / ergo Channel 4 / ergo any other television production company that she might hope to collaborate with in the future. She is keeping her bib clean in that department, if she was truly his friend, and was truly supporting him in her comments, she would have annihilated D&A but that would not go down well with Channel 4 and any possible collaborations - God spare us if we are subjected to that face and gob on any future programme - the history of Toile for eg... or how not to renovate a chateau...!

Reactions: 14
Stephanie would do well to remember, as indeed would the Trotter Tribe, that without Dick and Angela (sucha ridiculous affectation to call herself Angel) and the success of their initial programme there would be no ETTCDIY. Nothing, zilch, zero, zip would be known of any of the chateaux featured. Lalande, in particular, would have tottered on, the fabric of the building lurching towards decrepitude while superficial, unnecessary, grandiose papering-over-the-cracks attempts at "restoration" were carried out in a slapdash, scattergun and hamfisted way.

The opportunities afforded by Patreon, which has been stratospherically successful, was a golden opportunity to create a proper plan for Lalande's renaissance, starting with the bricks and mortar externally and internally. Investigate grants which might be available for insulation and also upgrading the heating system which is clearly hopelessly inadequate (there seem to be government schemes which apply, perhaps not covering 100% of the costs but a proportion).

La Jarvis professes to love Lalande. Fine. Make the effort to concentrate on the important elements before it reaches the point that frills and fripperies are embellsihing a crumbled shell. And forget about the bloody lake for the time being!

Reactions: 19
Indeed, the entrance hall that has yet to be revealed was filmed for ETTCDIY and if she blots her copybook it and SJ may also be cut from the programme and along with that the revenue it will generate.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree to leave the lake till last which would be the final flourishing touch - I agree it’s important to do but not as important as the bricks and mortar of the place - the heating - the bathrooms - the roof - the patio area that’s sinking - if they have been there for 15 years and also own a house in Sussex / a flat in London and a house in South Africa any sensible person would sell a few of ruse and use the funds to restore !

Reactions: 16
Yes, you are right, I should have worded that statement differently and avoided any mention of theft per se. Hopefully Angel will not come for my head, just yet, as I think there are quite a few other people on the net complaining about this apart from me!

The point I was trying to make was that the best way forward for him is to focus on building his own brand, he needs to get out of his own way.

Reactions: 8
RubyT Post 3644859 I don't have FB and don't want same with Instagram. I've seen MPK's You Tube videos of DIO but how do I find his blogs where he's doing all this complaining. I've lost the thread as I haven't seen any of his and Sj's posts and her telling her fans about Tattle. Is there another way of accessing these blogs without FB?

Reactions: 2
Let's start voting for a new thread title!

Most popular options so far:

@dumbblonde

The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on Grifting

@ggyahoo

The Chateau Diaries #12 Too much grifting, not enough grafting

@peony89

The Chateau Diaries #12 Only fools and horses work

Please feel free to add and edit where appropriate...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.