The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gone to the chateau of that couple who have just launched! The vlog about rennovating and not killing your partner. This is most disappointing. I watched a couple if their vlogs and their rennovations were interesting, tasteful in a modern way and very detailed.

This whole doing up a french chateau caper is like the Lego movie, where all the different figurines from different Lego collections all live in the one universe. So you have Gandalf engaging with Batman. This is all getting ridiculous.
Another covid free zone. I take it they all got tested and quarantined for days as not a mask in sight.

59DDEACC-D9A2-451E-B4B5-8EA17C4C7285.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Another covid free zone. I take it they all got tested and quarantined for days as not a mask in sight.
I don't know when everyone left, but are they even close to having been quarantined for 10 days? The wife is wearing a mask when they pull into the driveway.

eta: it's the subject of the patreon video and SJ said they "all decided to get covid tests and visit"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You know, I thought that being in quarantine wouldn't be any different than my usual life since I never leave the house except to go to the doctor or the lab for tests...but it has a different feel to it...and I can't seem to make my mind focus on anything for long. I've been so bored that I've started watching old CD videos. Some of the older ones are quite good, especially the tours of the chateau. I just watched the tour of the attic rooms and it was very entertaining.

Anyway, I keep refreshing these pages every 10 minutes or so because I'm just living for more of your witty banter and info...so please don't slow down!!!!

Here you go and mind you the ceilings are much taller in this chateau....it’s a wonder what insulation and upkeep will do for any building.
That's lovely. I've watched some of their vlogs like the one where she painted I think was that room and gilded the mirror and the last one I watched was where she reupholstered that cute little chair. I like their channel.

I'm thinking that I'm not thinking of the right chateau...oh, why is my brain so foggy????

But then I look at the picture and it has to be the right one....AAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I always wonder how they all have so many fancy occasion wear. Mainly the volunteers, natti, Philip, selmar. I know the girls borrow an outfit off Stephanie sometimes.
Mentioned up above Philip had some clothes outfits sent to him. The new episode of the come dine with me vlog dressed very fancy. He has lots of fancy suits like this.
Selmar to me is very down to earth working man but he likes to dance to me so probably why he has a few nice outfits too.
Selmar too seems to have a few. If I was coming to a chateau or big place to work as a volunteer I wouldn't think to bring a load of fancy occasion wear. I'd turn up in a pair of jeans and jumper. All I'd have with me is some working clothes and maybe some decent tops and pants for when out and about. Nothing on their level. Stephanie does a big party fancy dinner every day nearly.
She’s known for them. Everyone done up to the nines as they say. Do people know before hand to bring lots of fancy clothes.
I'm sure the normal workawayers (before the virus I mean) who don't appear on camera and are there simply to work are just dressed normally. I know some workers become regular members on the vlogs. Then come the outfits. Probably from Stephanie or bought themselves. Everyone else just seems to have so much occasion wear.
I know natti has been there longer so has her own clothes and lots of outfits to hand

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always wonder how they all have so many fancy occasion wear. Mainly the volunteers, natti, Philip, selmar. I know the girls borrow an outfit off Stephanie sometimes.
Mentioned up above Philip had some clothes outfits sent to him. The new episode of the come dine with me vlog dressed very fancy. He has lots of fancy suits like this.
Selmar to me is very down to earth working man but he likes to dance to me so probably why he has a few nice outfits too.
Selmar too seems to have a few. If I was coming to a chateau or big place to work as a volunteer I wouldn't think to bring a load of fancy occasion wear. I'd turn up in a pair of jeans and jumper. All I'd have with me is some working clothes and maybe some decent tops and pants for when out and about. Nothing on their level. Stephanie does a big party fancy dinner every day nearly.
She’s known for them. Everyone done up to the nines as they say. Do people know before hand to bring lots of fancy clothes.
I'm sure the normal workawayers (before the virus I mean) who don't appear on camera and are there simply to work are just dressed normally. I know some workers become regular members on the vlogs. Then come the outfits. Probably from Stephanie or bought themselves. Everyone else just seems to have so much occasion wear.
I know natti has been there longer so has her own clothes and lots of outfits to hand

I'm almost certain that a lot of their fancy wear is from the brocantes (did I spell that right???) I've seen them finding things like that when they go shopping at the thrift stores.

I'm almost certain that a lot of their fancy wear is from the brocantes (did I spell that right???) I've seen them finding things like that when they go shopping at the thrift stores.
My daughter has a revolving ton of designer clothes. Big city thrifting and estate sales are a gold mine and you can sell what you don't wear. I have a friend who does (did) secret location restaurant events and she rents her designer look for the night so she's never wearing the same outfit on instagram. It's pretty easy to find something to wear when you're a size 6.

You know, I thought that being in quarantine wouldn't be any different than my usual life since I never leave the house except to go to the doctor or the lab for tests...but it has a different feel to it...and I can't seem to make my mind focus on anything for long. I've been so bored that I've started watching old CD videos. Some of the older ones are quite good, especially the tours of the chateau. I just watched the tour of the attic rooms and it was very entertaining.

Anyway, I keep refreshing these pages every 10 minutes or so because I'm just living for more of your witty banter and info...so please don't slow down!!!!

That's lovely. I've watched some of their vlogs like the one where she painted I think was that room and gilded the mirror and the last one I watched was where she reupholstered that cute little chair. I like their channel.

I'm thinking that I'm not thinking of the right chateau...oh, why is my brain so foggy????

But then I look at the picture and it has to be the right one....AAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're in the right chateau. It's another Philip and another Anna. 😅

Reactions: 6
I have a problem which I hope members can help. I kept up with the current Forum. I finished 51 pages of an old Forum yesterday after 3 days. Last night I watched 3 or 4 of MPK blog Doing it Ourselves (mainly as a substitute f he did (would not appear on camera - why? Fat, ugly, old, still with warrants with Garda outstanding? he welcomed her with open arms and told viewers how, wonderful, kind, supportive etc she is. She brought fancy Tea and very fancy Chocolates for him (Lots and Lots and LOTS - formula of Lalaland Tea and Chocs, tea and chocs, china and aprons, tea and chocs) -buying his approval -luring him away from SJ? I note she didn't buy the little boy a gift (not tea or chocs) - a little toy or something - but of course she doesn't need to schmooze him or his parents (Billy and his wife seem hardworking and sensible)'cos MPK as SJ's squeeze is her goal.
Question please as I may not need sleeping draught every night and MPK's blog isn't that exciting - once you've seen the drama and tantrums and tiaras of Lalaland it's hard to go back to the lukewarm cocoa MPK provides - does this Granny substitute Lovefest between MPK and BG continue and still existing or did it become a case of "It's her or me" demand from our favourite Princess? She of "Grab 'em by the Balls to keep them close"
Back to my problem. I wake up and put the kettle on. Turn on computer. Make toast and coffee. Check Tattle (which I'd caught up with night before). Bloody hell. Forum closed and thread locked. New Forum. Stacks and stacks of new stuff. Read and respond, read and respond. Two hours and 3 coffees later and I'm still here. Is there a solution?
I would love (saw suggested in past post) a YouTube channel recap of the chateau shows!

Reactions: 4
My daughter has a revolving ton of designer clothes. Big city thrifting and estate sales are a gold mine and you can sell what you don't wear. I have a friend who does (did) secret location restaurant events and she rents her designer look for the night so she's never wearing the same outfit on instagram. It's pretty easy to find something to wear when you're a size 6.

You're in the right chateau. It's another Philip and another Anna. 😅

I finally realized my mistake...while looking in Marie Wiik's Instagram, it just suddenly segued into the account of those friends of Stephanie's...the ones where Steph and company, MPethereck included, went to a party...not sure if it was a Halloween party or not but they were dressed up in some sort of costumes...my mind is drawing a blank now but that was why I thought I was remembering the wrong chateau.

Reactions: 4
I'm kind of tired of the food theme vlogs. It's getting repetitive. I would rather see more of the chateau, even if its revisiting areas. Or a project. Even cleaning something. Dressup, and eating, isn't that interesting at this point. I liked when Thomas was there. Always working on projects and taking us all over the chateau! Oh well. Settling of Philip putzing around is disappointing.

Did anyone see (or...listen to...) this?

Looks like all of her "superfans" are commenting on it.
The poor quality had me rolling!!!!! Lololol.

Last edited:
Oh don't say that! You'll attract a troll and then I will need to pass my new avatar on to you.:eek:
Jeeves
Oh don't say that! You'll attract a troll and then I will need to pass my new avatar on to you.:eek:
jeeves post 3608700 BG looks like she'd like my liver on a plate. Is that the only photo of her you could find?

I'm kind of tired of the food theme vlogs. It's getting repetitive. I would rather see more of the chateau, even if its revisiting areas. Or a project. Even cleaning something. Dressup, and eating, isn't that interesting at this point. I liked when Thomas was there. Always working on projects and taking us all over the chateau! Oh well. Settling of Philip putzing around is disappointing.

Louie Lamour post 3613622 She can't open too many doors or do tours 'cos then the patreons will see what little work has been done and start asking where the money has gone or worse stop paying.

If you mean send me one of Daddy Jarvis’ prints woweee I’d love one. Would make a great dart board for the children, or perhaps show them how not to paint by numbers 🤣 😂
mrs o 3613143 Better to explain to the children that this is what not to paint and then tell everyone how fabulous it is or they end up looking like an idiot. better to use it to line the cat litter tray.

View attachment 394347
2 1/2 parasites

Last edited:
I thought Nic & Marie were the good guys?
Never said that. Well, about Marie, maybe. They certainly have morals, but are still enabling SJ. Maybe that's even worse: knowing right from wrong and still chose be involved with the bad guys, offering them some sort of legitimacy

they are so not clever
Don't be fooled, they are. Just not afraid nor ashamed. Sad, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is so bad it's hilarious! Amazingly, because I didn't think it would be possible, worse or at least as bad as the car-crash fake egyptologist interview. Which leads me to wonder where and how and overwhelmingly WHY does she find these people? To make herself look good? To help them? Because no-one else will have her? Mutual self-promotion? I'm stumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha! I second that. I’ve always liked what Phillip contributes to CD. The froggy glares, cheeky digs, and pig snorts, all delivered with lovely manners. Philip stays.

How do I know Nati has an Italian passport? I consistently watch The Chateau Diaries, it is has been mentioned once if not multiple times.
I never heard that once.

If you mean send me one of Daddy Jarvis’ prints woweee I’d love one. Would make a great dart board for the children, or perhaps show them how not to paint by numbers 🤣 😂
You would show those filthy nudie paintings to children? Really?

I never heard that once.
Her Italian citizenship was for sure mentioned in a gift grab (get that not everyone watches it) done in the autumn. If I can be bothered to find the video, i’ll post it.

Had a scroll through Nati’s insta. She’s done a lot of interesting travelling for a lot of years. Get the impression she’s a nomad like Selmar. She also has a rather intimately placed tattoo.
A9B5FBE5-E178-4786-B44A-DA479E64B2A0.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.