The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Health and safety being observed once more..... and right outside of the kitchen doors too. I hope Don Jarvis had the foresight to tell the others not to go outside, but that could have the potential to kill someone, but as long as it's minimal effort for SJ, all is well. Dumb

View attachment 1003293

This clean out is such a farce. At one point SJ states mirrored tiles haven't been used in 16 years so they need to be binned, and yet she decides to keep a crappy tv of no design importance, wood covings, which she thinks she'll cast new cornices from (yeah right), suspected billiard table legs to build a new table for the attic (get real), amongst many other flights of fancy. Launch it all out the window, maybe Phyllis will be listening to his new squirrel CD on a walkman below... I jest.

Do they show them hauling this away? Or is this the stuff Dan was cleaning up with the digger a week or more ago and we thought it was Amaury's left over mess?

Reactions: 17
I agree . Ive watched many other channels over the years that have not gotten themselves so financially intertwined with viewers or patrons like the chateau channels have. Even lifestyle vloggers who all they do is show them going about their day have created a delineation between what they show and what's kept private. Some have been wise and have used their huge following to create their own brands for the creation of their own businesses , another way to reap income from social media. I think one needs to reach a certain number of followers for this to be successful though? I sometimes forget in grand scheme of YouTube, 170k followers is still very small potatoes, when the truly popular channels are ones with 500k to millions of followers.

Maybe that's something Stephanie should be thinking about istead of depending on these donations long-term, but it's working for now so shes riding it for as long as she can, but she's inviting the scrutiny by doing it this way.

I think Patrons will probably get a financials update in February when theyve returned from their "relaxing January". Let's hope so. They know the clock is ticking.
I truly believe that" darling" will never give the Patreons a financial update. Never.
And the Patreons will not protest.
She may spit out some bogus, vague crap....and she knows her Patreons will be satisfied.
Sad but true.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Yes, he was kind of wonderful. Was it his Cadillac that had the longhorn hood ornament and the great aaaaOOOOOga horn?
Actually I was thinking more of your being a rock chick and then liberating yourself from a beast.
He and Madge both were good characters..If I remember correctly, his Cadillac did have long horns on the front and the car horn played 'Dixie's Land'.
Thank you...I wasn't so much a 'rock chick' as an artist, but I get the sentiment. His career was already over when we met, but he did indeed turn into a beast...first few years were ok, then it started going downhill. Luckily I only gave him one key to the 3 locks on my front door when he moved in. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My guess is no. I would say that the chemistry is more like a sister & brother that get on well, they share history and are friends. I think he has hurt her a lot in the past, and I think they have been through the question of children etc...I don't think they want to go back, but are grateful for their friendship. The lack of chemistry on screen with Squirrel nutkin I am sure is deliberately turned off, just like the snorting. They want to keep something to themselves. He probably lets out all the honks and snorts as they are making luuurve.
darling, are you suggesting that steffy is into incest?
maybe she would love to follow the marquise who married his cousin ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I truly believe that" darling" will never give the Patreons a financial update. Never.
And the Patreons will not protest.
She may spit out some bogus, vague crap....and she knows her Patreons will be satisfied.
Sad but true.
The Patrons probably wouldn’t understand it anyway. Oh numbers, I don’t want to think about that, then clutch their pearls. I get this impression from the way they defend her, although quite a few ask pointed questions, those same people get attacked by the zombies. Maybe each individual donation is not enough to matter to them? It possible they would send that money on something equally useless.

There seems to be a plentiful pool of donors who just want to swim in her wake. In the squirrel poo, right behind Snortkins Nut Zipper. 🐿🦔💩💩💩

Reactions: 15
My guess is no. I would say that the chemistry is more like a sister & brother that get on well, they share history and are friends. I think he has hurt her a lot in the past, and I think they have been through the question of children etc...I don't think they want to go back, but are grateful for their friendship. The lack of chemistry on screen with Squirrel nutkin I am sure is deliberately turned off, just like the snorting. They want to keep something to themselves. He probably lets out all the honks and snorts as they are making luuurve.
Potty and SJ were young and dumb weren’t we all? Snorty was right place right time, SJ had just been dumped-again. It’s her middle finger to all the men that threw her back into the drained lake thinking she was too crazy of a catch. The power balance is wrong now SJ has final say and Snorty is still staff.

Reactions: 19
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Squirrel Nut Zipper CD. That about cinched it for me.
Bad vibes between the boys. Potty had a lovely way of ignoring baby squirrel. As if baby squirrel was not even in the room. Complete arrogance towards him, overt arrogance. Loved watching that play out.
StephaMEME her usual bossy self. Baby squirrel acquiesced at every comment StephaMEME made.
But I have to tell you all, and then ask - the full shots of the baby squirrel - his pants so tight, like hardly bendable - and where did he actually pack his nuts, his personal parts - no camel toe, no nothing - I mean are they detachable? Not that I spent the entire video staring at the baby squirrel crouch - he had his personal parts possibly tucked under? No clue. Positively amazing. They just disappeared. Gone.
And when they descended the staircase did you catch the stack of books and clutter stacked high? I mean every possible nook and cranny absolutely jammed. But wait - StephaMEME has ideas for all of them - all of them.
And did anyone else think to themselves - WEAR GLOVES FOR CHRIST’S SAKE, YOU’RE PULLING THINGS OUT THAT ARE COVERED IN RAT tit, BAT POOP AND DUST. . . .honestly, who the hell would ever stay in that place, anywhere, even one overnight? But hold on, hold on one second - they are exhausted and they are on vacation now. Speechless at this pile of crap. Well, not completely speechless, I just vented here. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
How is it that none of you are talking about Squirrel Nut Zippers and the fact that PhiPhi immediately claimed it 😂 😂
He knows all his tattle nicknames of course!

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 16.29.50.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I caught that too and nearly spit out my coffee.
He can do the flippy charleston all night long now🤣
Snorts was subdued because he was having to "work", see what a real friendship and history is like (almost as long as he has been alive )between Steph and M Potts and get his delicate hands and nails dirty, it would have been a good place to have his beanie on (for once) to keep the dust, spiders, mice droppings out of his flowing locks. All those gardening gloves in cadeaux would have been useful to wear for all of them also. Do you think Steph was wearing his jeans they were not her usual ??
Ok....I have to say- even though it was completely staged- The Squirrel Nut Zippers CD discovery was hilarious!! Kudos to Philip for sure! A lot more has to be done for me to change my mind about him but that was really a good one!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
NOT diagnosing but “body double” is helpful for ADHD and depression. Gerry has been and now Snorty is SJ’s body double. Person around to help focus get things done and companion in social situations. Snorty will always be an assistant more than a love. Snorty continues his creepy mind tricks he is mimicking Gerry who calls her darlin. Potty makes her happy!
Is this really a thing? Because I swear sometimes I feel I need exactly that ...a "body double"! Especially when it comes to starting something .

Reactions: 8
It's hard catching up. (I'm still at page 43 in the previous thread 😵)
Do we know when this actually takes place? Right after the no-fun New Year's Eve? Jan 2nd?
Potts and Armoire were still there.... Did they leave all the :poop: on the terrace, while everybody left the Shitoo?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d also like to add that I hit the DISLIKE BUTTON , thumbs down, after zipping through.
Yes, because of baby squirrels comment when Mommie found the CD - YES INDEED HE READS HERE.
Phillip - where the hell were your personal parts? Honestly, you are cutting off circulation DARLING.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Patrons probably wouldn’t understand it anyway. Oh numbers, I don’t want to think about that, then clutch their pearls. I get this impression from the way they defend her, although quite a few ask pointed questions, those same people get attacked by the zombies. Maybe each individual donation is not enough to matter to them? It possible they would send that money on something equally useless.

There seems to be a plentiful pool of donors who just want to swim in her wake. In the squirrel poo, right behind Snortkins Nut Zipper. 🐿🦔💩💩💩
Yeah, you're both right. Whatever she shows, even if it is filled with holes, won't change anything.

Reactions: 11
and as it is custom at LaLaLand... there is a bidet in the attic.
I would say everything but the kitchen sink can be found in that dump, but I'm pretty sure there is a kitchen sink in some corner if you look...

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 16.47.38.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It's hard catching up. (I'm still at page 43 in the previous thread 😵)
Do we know when this actually takes place? Right after the no-fun New Year's Eve? Jan 2nd?
Potts and Armoire were still there.... Did they leave all the :poop: on the terrace, while everybody left the Shitoo?
Oh all that crap with still be out there at Easter!
Or SJ will pull Armoire off of the tit paneling job to finally haul it all off.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.