The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Maple fairy for VIP!
Title provided by @RGA quoting Nic’s Marie and chosen by Maple fairy.

Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Most liked posts from last thread:

ComtesseRose
VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:28 AM

Cara's Bidet.png

Somebody asked what happened with the performer.
Well, Cara is dipping her delicate parts into a pond, no news there.

Reactions:You, MojoDublin, CountessPompidoo and 51 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Monday at 2:28 AM
OhIDontKnow... said:
“Working class habits?” 🙄. Anne Marie smokes so what the heck do they think that is? Do you have any triple checked background on PHiPhi you can share? Do any of his people have money? Hard to tell because he’s always shopping at the charity shop.
When I first heard about that quote, I was kind of stunned by the old fashioned ness of it all, but I really think she meant working to be the working class habit that she despises, to work for money that is, despicable and pathetic. From what I know the snorting Squirrel Cameltoe is from very common descent, but I'm sure he would like to fill us all in on his ancestors' art treasures and how they defined his class and eloquence.

sues900 said:
View attachment 994500
I’ve only every seen this part of the floor plan, does anyone else have any others as the Dan corridor to the pantry has confused me, thanks
The entry to her pantry is in the same corridor as the downstairs loo. If you walk straight from the kitchen into this corridor, you'll have the laundry room on your right first (also where the broken geothermal heating thing is located), then the downstairs loo and the next one on your right (after a door that separates the corridor from the back corridor) is the entry to her pantry. It opens into the small corridor where Dan has been working lately. On your immediate left in this corridor is a door to the liquor storage (where the owners were hiding together when that ceiling came down ad they did not want to be part of any clean ups) and if you walk sort of straight into the small corridor there's a door to the actual food pantry, usually such a mess with so much food just lying around that it's a mice and rats heavenly paradise.

Last edited: Monday at 2:36 AM

Reactions:You, Sophie Pétoncule, MojoDublin and 46 others

Fennelbug

Sunday at 3:08 PM
MojoDublin said:
patron update😉

Julia Cobb
I’m so glad you and Philip are in London and able to do some everyday things. I’ll be so happy when y’all’s toes touch ground in South Africa! I know Percy and Mummy are overjoyed that you and Gerald & of course Philip are coming, too. Really enjoyed hearing Nick a little🥳 And how was sour dough pizza? My pizza always has so much meat, veggies & cheese on it the crust you don’t really taste it. Tell Philip I found a setting for 12 of Rose and have reached out for others to help me pay for it. I wish I could afford it all, but it would be my travel & clothing budget for the year😉 Hopefully some others will help.

4d
Stephanie Jarvis
Oh my goodness, that is so kind and thoughtful of you, but please don’t worry! Such a thing would be far too expensive. You can’t imagine the joy you give to me (and everyone at Lalande) just from being a patron. Because of all of you we feel safe, creative and able to put our dreams for the future into action ❤

You feel safe enough to travel first class - during a pandemic ya mean .

Trouble with the post …. Again
No doubt she’ll buy one stamp
Heaps got nothing

Hi Stephanie, I enjoyed your Christmas videos. I just want to mention that I have not received your Thank You card for being a patron. Enjoy your travels...

3d
Stephanie Jarvis
Please let me know if it doesn’t arrive in the next couple of weeks - I signed everything up to date before leaving Lalande, and Sabina and Maria were posting them all for me. So it should be with you soon!

1d

Dan the VIPS… kudos
Stephanie, just seen that bbc news article that says you are 50 🧐👀😬 got to say the picture in it looks more 30. I blame Dan and his mowing 😂 hope this goes on the revenge list for him!!

2d
Paul Holmes
www.bbc.co.uk

The people using YouTube to pay for their French chateau
How chateaux owners are using advertising revenues from social media posts to earn a living.
www.bbc.co.uk

2d
Stephanie Jarvis
He’s in real trouble 😈

Tick Tock 😈
She needs to stop the Gift Videos immediately and implore her followers to donate directly to charities instead! It really is looking horrible accepting things from people who are clearly unable to afford these lavish displays. Shame on her. She is taking advantage of those less mentally cognizant than others.

Reactions:You, Eduardo35, Ann G. and 45 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Monday at 1:53 PM
daisymaeteddy56 said:
Why does Gerry need a apt.
Welcome and so happy you decided to join. One thing to remember when reading here (and hopefully this answers your question too): nobody in chateauverse actually needs anything, no matter how they beg and plead. They can pay for all themselves, but just like to save their money.

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, MojoDublin and 44 others

Linus
Chatty Member

Monday at 9:07 AM
Any sophisticated chateau occupant should know proper English:

real-historical-words-11-5a5c8239a8824__605.jpg

real-historical-words-6-5a5c822e960a4__605.jpg

real-historical-words-17-5a5c82458cbe3__605.jpg

real-historical-words-21-5a5c824d8c016__605.jpg

real-historical-words-10-5a5c823790a7e__605.jpg

1.png

Last edited: Monday at 9:15 AM

Reactions:You, Ann G., MojoDublin and 44 others

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nothing to film??? The fans have some thoughts.
CLEARING THE CHATEAU ATTIC - I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MARQUIS LEFT ALL THESE THINGS!
comments...

Gardenroom 62

45 minutes ago
Glad they are cleaning up the place! About time.

J B

20 minutes ago (edited)
I hope on some of these projects.... You set up a still image or time lapse. Especially anything outside. I can see the day that we get a LIVE feed of the gardens and seeing them film for the channel etc... I can only imagine what goes on when those cameras go off. Maybe see some mischief happen..... hahaa and the fun that can be scripted to have us all going..... wtf just happened.... Stephanie just chased Philip in the woods with a 2x4 and the whole place is after her to stop her from getting to him..... Hide and seek... a head popping out at random to give watchers points to maybe get content faster.... shirtless "people" relaxing in the garden then a special horn blows and everyone starts working as Stephanie comes in to examine the work. And explosion or two in the fire pit... a white flowy night gown walking around the grounds at night in the mist.... .then Philip goes back inside to bed. lol I totally want to see that. you know ,...Fun stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone recall seeing Selmar making a bicycle seat for Tatty while he was still in the Netherlands? Today's vlog shows her on the back of his bike, travelling to a local church. Someone has commented that Selmar made a seat for her.
In the UK, it is illegal in the UK to ride two on a bike unless the bike has been specially adapted (eg a tandem or an appropriate child's seat.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Most liked posts from last thread:

ComtesseRose
VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:28 AM

Cara's Bidet.png's Bidet.png

Somebody asked what happened with the performer.
Well, Cara is dipping her delicate parts into a pond, no news there.

Reactions:You, MojoDublin, CountessPompidoo and 51 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Monday at 2:28 AM

When I first heard about that quote, I was kind of stunned by the old fashioned ness of it all, but I really think she meant working to be the working class habit that she despises, to work for money that is, despicable and pathetic. From what I know the snorting Squirrel Cameltoe is from very common descent, but I'm sure he would like to fill us all in on his ancestors' art treasures and how they defined his class and eloquence.

The entry to her pantry is in the same corridor as the downstairs loo. If you walk straight from the kitchen into this corridor, you'll have the laundry room on your right first (also where the broken geothermal heating thing is located), then the downstairs loo and the next one on your right (after a door that separates the corridor from the back corridor) is the entry to her pantry. It opens into the small corridor where Dan has been working lately. On your immediate left in this corridor is a door to the liquor storage (where the owners were hiding together when that ceiling came down ad they did not want to be part of any clean ups) and if you walk sort of straight into the small corridor there's a door to the actual food pantry, usually such a mess with so much food just lying around that it's a mice and rats heavenly paradise.

Last edited: Monday at 2:36 AM

Reactions:You, Sophie Pétoncule, MojoDublin and 46 others

Fennelbug

Sunday at 3:08 PM

She needs to stop the Gift Videos immediately and implore her followers to donate directly to charities instead! It really is looking horrible accepting things from people who are clearly unable to afford these lavish displays. Shame on her. She is taking advantage of those less mentally cognizant than others.

Reactions:You, Eduardo35, Ann G. and 45 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Monday at 1:53 PM

Welcome and so happy you decided to join. One thing to remember when reading here (and hopefully this answers your question too): nobody in chateauverse actually needs anything, no matter how they beg and plead. They can pay for all themselves, but just like to save their money.

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, MojoDublin and 44 others

Linus
Chatty Member

Monday at 9:07 AM
Any sophisticated chateau occupant should know proper English:

real-historical-words-11-5a5c8239a8824__605.jpg

real-historical-words-6-5a5c822e960a4__605.jpg

real-historical-words-17-5a5c82458cbe3__605.jpg

real-historical-words-21-5a5c824d8c016__605.jpg

real-historical-words-10-5a5c823790a7e__605.jpg

1.png

Last edited: Monday at 9:15 AM

Reactions:You, Ann G., MojoDublin and 44 others
Fair play to you @Marty McFly 9

@KiKiGee fair play for trying 😈😈😈
Excellent agent 007
They were epic 😈
No idear why the most liked are always dropped

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan EP195 is up, repairing benches and a late viewing of the old mill.
Strangely there appears to be at least one Christmas tree or decorated garland still up in the house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh boy, Jason did-you-see-me Dubey and Sillymar and Tats are on the live chat today.

They found a Squirrel Nut Zippers CD. Snorts says “It’s mine.”

SNZ is a swing band, a lot of fun.

Someone keeps donating .99, 1.99…hilarious. I really can’t watch anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Standing coat hanger. And it's holding something in it's hands.

1642711198163.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.