The Chateau Diaries #78 I didn’t even have Patreon to help ease my pain! Not a go fund me..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smug arrogance and their questionable taste buds on full display. Way to go MORONS.

1635431116083.png

Steve and Sara you may want to avoid this establishment in the future. This is from Watson's Pub, IG account.
Perhaps, this is a message for the two of you???
250046103_940185130244626_453267028328705218_n.jpg
P
1 DAY AGO
248892551_415627573443279_2188041919836748517_n.jpg

2 DAYS AGO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree I was also thinking the mirror will be too low. Another thing that bothers me is them using a shower curtain. It’s going to get moldy and probably never washed.
Shower curtains also touch you. Ew

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the foodie question... But the bread pudding, I had to look it up. Is it basically like a "French toast" casserole? The ingredients look pretty similar although maybe a bit sweeter.
I might have to give it a try
Yes, bread pudding is a French toast casserole (or eggy bread casserole).
In French: French toast = pain perdu

Reactions: 10
Is it me or has Nutti's apartment not changed in months? I do not see any progress there.
Nothing ever changes anywhere ever in that crappy place - it's just all - crap. Nothing is ever thought out. Nothing is ever professionally done, nothing has a plan. Its all just.... tat - and exhausting

Reactions: 12
The lamp shade is just a little wonky. I still can't understand why anyone thinks this was a good idea. Why isn't it in the kitchen??? :eek:
It will end up in Nutti's closet. Sorry, I should have said, apartment.
250105712_404757514661276_1762422401431464534_n(1).jpg

43 MINUTES AGO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hanni acts like a lot of autistic people do. It’s called stimming,she’s not crazy. Stephanie acts like a little child,desperate for attention.
I keep thinking, at 20, it can be quite endearing, 30... well ok.... 40... huh, well she spent lots of time alone? 46.... is there something wrong? 50 - wtf.... 56... crazy cat lady without the cats.... I cannot believe there is someone out there too selfish for other living creatures. Where is that poor cat anyway?

The lamp shade is just a little wonky. I still can't understand why anyone thinks this was a good idea. Why isn't it in the kitchen??? :eek:
It will end up in Nutti's closet. Sorry, I should have said, apartment.
View attachment 833497
43 MINUTES AGO
It's all crap - why is that "apartment" so freaking tiny? There is so much space! Why isn't it bigger?

Reactions: 18
I keep thinking, at 20, it can be quite endearing, 30... well ok.... 40... huh, well she spent lots of time alone? 46.... is there something wrong? 50 - wtf.... 56... crazy cat lady without the cats.... I cannot believe there is someone out there too selfish for other living creatures. Where is that poor cat anyway?
It's been boiled. Fatal Attraction, anyone?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ouch ! Vino used to be a superfan...

PS : @MojoDublin The previous thread is still not closed...

Vino
12 hours ago
What gets finished at LaLande? Only dinner. ~~ That attic is a mess, perfect for a fire. ~~ Can we see some reno on the interior completed?? Ok, time for another costume party...

Exactly- a party, or shopping, or trip somewhere, or stupid filming for something... its all making me 😠 😡 & highly irritated. It's like dealing with a teenager with an unlimited bank account and no accountability- I just hate watch for a few minutes

It's been boiled. Fatal Attraction, anyone?
What! Seriously- where is the poor cat - they never even took it to the vet when it was injured - and the old owners JUST LEFT IT

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do we know where Nutty currently lays her pretty head at night?
I don't remember this ever being mentioned. is she in the servants wing (that is heated now!) or the cold masters wing where pink coocoo and green squirrel live?

Reactions: 8
Yes, bread pudding is a French toast casserole (or eggy bread casserole).
In French: French toast = pain perdu
Bread pudding and Bread and Butter pudding are two different desserts. Bread and Butter pudding is similar to Pain Perdu but not the same.

Reactions: 5
MPK's latest vlog.

What's going on there ??

Jealousy ? Revenge ? :unsure:

Linda B
19 hours ago
Dearest Michael. I found out watching old CD videos that you were the person who actually created the YouTube page for Stephanie. THANK YOU! So much joy has come from that for so many people. What a good friend you are. 💛

Hide 19 replies

SCb-a2zDz5gL1z0kJcCicA8w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Doing It Ourselves

19 hours ago
Yea she took some persuasion let me tell you. But look what she has spawned. A whole generation of chateau channels

The Pethericks
18 hours ago
@Doing It Ourselves You forgot to mention it was me who made you create her channel!!!!!

Ron T
18 hours ago
@The Pethericks Don't be hatin' ... ;)

Karla
18 hours ago
Thank you Billy and Michael.

The Pethericks
16 hours ago
@Linda Bryant it’s a funny story, will let michael and stephanie tell it one day!

Anna I
12 hours ago
@The Pethericks Wait what! There’s more to it! Please do share.!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Interesting point. My husband (from London) pronounces it like Stephanie, (I asked him). I would say it like Gerry, but I'm a Northerner. I think depends on your accent. Elongated vowels are more common in the South, shortened vowels "oop North". But which pronunciation would be correct?
I used to live in the city of Bradford, locals pronounce it "Bratfud" , most other people say "Bradfurd". Which is correct?, the local or the general pronunciation.? Apparently its the general one Bradfurd, the BBC uses it.
There's a town in Yorkshire near where Marie is living, called Keighley. Locals say "Keithlee", Other people say "Keeley". The BBC say Keithlee. The local pronunciation is the correct one in this case. Confusing eh?
It's funny isn't it? I'm originally from Hertsfordshire, pronounced Hartsfordshire.

Reactions: 7
Nothing ever changes anywhere ever in that crappy place - it's just all - crap. Nothing is ever thought out. Nothing is ever professionally done, nothing has a plan. Its all just.... tat - and exhausting
New thread name suggestion:
“It’s all just tat and exhausting”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bread pudding and Bread and Butter pudding are two different desserts. Bread and Butter pudding is similar to Pain Perdu but not the same.
Yes! you are right: I forgot about the butter. But they are rather similar.

Reactions: 3
Oooooh the slap !

Definitely jealousy. Not nice, Michael ...

From MPK's latest vlog :

Elaine W
18 hours ago
Let’s just take a minute here people to acknowledge Dan on “Escape to rural France”. He pioneered the short daily vlog and now others are following suit There is room enough for everyone and I watch several channels all of whom are great but, Dan has nailed it. Not to take anything away from Michael who I have followed from day one and truly admire. After all, Michael and Stephanie are the ones who led the way. Love and best wishes to you all.
Show less

Hide 2 replies

SCb-a2zDz5gL1z0kJcCicA8w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Doing It Ourselves

18 hours ago
They daily video format has been around for far longer than any of us chateau vloggers. Dan has definitely nailed it but he wasn’t the first. Any longer than a week and I burn out 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.