The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you set me off on the celine roller coaster too now!
Actually she is the pride here in Quebec. now back to our tattle tailing, Curtis Ryan Woodside is actually a friend of Celine and many people here know of their story together.
They have appeared in many magazines here and so on.

He has also done work with her. Have a scroll through is instagram, its quite extensive with the odd nude image too... he seems to be well connected as he is seen with many other friends of Celine from Quebec also. Anyhow like with Stepfanny he appears to have also done a shoot with Celine.

maybe as a qubecioise myself this is why I like him?

do we care about the money though?
ps: I have tried several times to have a meet with celine at a show, she is one of the most uncontactable people out there. how did he??

Reactions: 2
you set me off on the celine roller coaster too now!
Actually she is the pride here in Quebec. now back to our tattle tailing, Curtis Ryan Woodside is actually a friend of Celine and many people here know of their story together.
They have appeared in many magazines here and so on.

He has also done work with her. Have a scroll through is instagram, its quite extensive with the odd nude image too... he seems to be well connected as he is seen with many other friends of Celine from Quebec also. Anyhow like with Stepfanny he appears to have also done a shoot with Celine.

maybe as a qubecioise myself this is why I like him?

do we care about the money though?
That pic of Celine and Curtis together must be photoshopped - what's wrong with her extra long fingers?

Reactions: 4
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I missed the receiving money from the Netherlands comment but if it was that vague it could mean anything from a trust fund or interest on savings or even music revenue if he wrote the boy band songs, just a thought
Yes, money from grandpa and grandma's trust fund sounds feasible. He likes to pretend that he's self-sufficient and not the kept boy/man that he is. SJ may not pay him directly at all which would help both of them with the tax man, but covers all his living costs, including travel expenses, and gives him an allowance so he can buy her trinkets and various bric-a-brac for his collections of porcelain and stuffed woodland animals. He doesn't need a clothing allowance since he shares Fanny's wardrobe which seems to be endless.

It doesn't matter where her companies are registered, nowadays banks, tax authorities and government agencies communicate internationally , I know, as I have experienced it myself a few years ago. Where money is concerned, everyone one of them want their pound of flesh.
Yes, this is so true. They not only want their 'pound of flesh' but they are tracking the movement of money to catch terrorist and money laundering activity which, of course, involves all kinds of international agencies. People who play games with their bank accounts internationally may find them completely frozen without notice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I came across this article. Very sad but interesting too. There seems to be a theme of British not learning French, when they move to France. Interesting the the French thought their ideas were not achievable but still entertained their schemes.
What a crazy story. I can't even imagine what the kids went through. Can you imagine being a teen and having to stand there while they find your mom in the crumbling cement? Poor kid. I hope he's ok now.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
CHRISTMAS GIFTS IN JANUARY!!!
Christmas gift grab #8, comments...
MP=Potty or MP=Teabag or MP=SJ & Co.???
M P
1 day ago
I get a big kick out of how much Marie loves their new dog. Is he / she Potty Trained yet? We know the Bunny will never get Potty Trained. lol

M P
1 day ago
So impressive with this channel bringing in 23K for various charities. Most "influencers" would have kept the 23K for their work on the channel and for personal income. Says a lot about Stephanie, etc. making this a charity channel. "Play / Pay it Forward"
Except the charity thing was Hani's idea. SSB would have never even dreamed of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ps: I have tried several times to have a meet with celine at a show, she is one of the most uncontactable people out there. how did he??
He was crazy about her since he was about 10 yrs. google his bio for the full story.

Reactions: 2
Larkin and Potty didn't loan Fanny the money. It may be Fanny's dream, but they invested in the shitoo and their names are on the deed. The shitoo may be a mess, but they also own the mess.

The shitoo isn't the only place Larkin & Potty go on vacation, and they aren't infirmed, so they can't be in need of a holiday ever time they are in residence at the shitoo. No one's asking them to personally rewire or replumb the entire place, but it wouldn't kill them to occasionally pick up a shovel or a paint brush.
They are rich, they don’t do stuff like that themselves they pay people, if you are rubbish at diy then you often end up paying out more to get people to fix your mistakes, and didn’t Potty do loads of grunt work in the early days when he wasn’t a co owner just her other half? If it’s not your thing it’s not your thing, Nic doesn’t like being filmed so we have no idea what his contribution is

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He was crazy about her since he was about 10 yrs. google his bio for the full story.
I had the privilege of seeing her perform early in her career as warm-up act for Michael Bolton. Awesome concert.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That number was the target she put on her patreon back in the days. She had no clue when she started to use targets and thought it was just a cumulative number, not a monthly one so these numbers are not in anyway related to the actual costs corresponding. I mean: it's not that she pays Nutty $19,000 For her it's just an indication that when she reached that number in monthly income, she would start hiring Nutty.
Thank you for your kind clarification. I have a clear understanding of the "goals" list now. Here this whole time I felt I was contributing, in case my recall could be of benefit.

Reactions: 4
Here's my pick for the next thread title: Lalande..."Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere"

Reactions: 8
if you are rubbish at diy then you often end up paying out more to get people to fix your mistakes,
That's me in a nutshell. I come out ahead by hiring others to do things I don't know how to do and don't want to do. Plus, the expense of buying all the tools etc. you need if you don't already have them.

Reactions: 5
Well I am sorry that I am lost in the sauce. I am trying but have failed miserably. HELP!!!

Maple fairy Maple fairy VIP Member Today at 9:54 AM Add bookmark #995 🧵The Château Diaries #108 “Crazy,

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Edit this was filmed in Aug 21, Mummy left in Oct 21 so I'm sticking with this guess. But it could have been Snorts, but there is no snorting!
Could have been Amaury or another relative as they live nearby.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.