The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everyone is practical and able to do manual work including decorating, not defending Nic or Potty but I seem to recall SJ saying that Nic had organised and paid Ian to sort out the gardeners cottage bathroom, so I don’t think he is completely useless and didn’t Potty have a lot to do with sorting out his own apartment, they seem to be more moral support and the odd cash influx before the grannies took over. I do think they are ‘good guys’ because for some inexplicable reason they stick by her come what may, it’s her dream and now it’s her YouTube money and her Patreon money so I suspect they have less influence with her as she is less reliant on them. So I think to call them lazy is a bit harsh, Lalaland is just a very small part of their life, it’s not their dream it’s just a holiday home, their investment is with her not the building, that just the way I see it
Not everyone is practical - I agree. However they don't need a great deal of skill or natural aptitude to be able to help with cleaning or clearing up in the farmhouse or around the grounds! They are more than lazy, bone idle!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can see similar on Souleiado site for euro 399 but I think this one is better is named after her and on sale!
When she and IJ visited Souleiado, SJ bought her mother a large, very expensive red tote bag. She bought herself clothes, etc., but did not show another red bag like that one. Fairly recently, there was a vlog where she was out with PJ and she had the same bag. I thought IJ must have left it in France and that Steph had borrowed it but in Villiotti's fashion show video that IJ and Percy attended when SJ was stuck in France, I see that IJ had her red bag with her so SJ must have bought herself one too at the same time. She just shows a fraction of her purchases when she goes shopping as she is clearly embarrassed at the excessive spending on herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I enjoy these threads mainly because they make me think beyond what I have just witnessed and not take things at face value, plus some of the comments make me actually laugh out loud, I don’t like the snipping and being nasty to fellow posters, I just skip through the posts I don’t like, some of the comments can be truly nasty but on the whole these are thankfully few and far between, I’m more a sarcastic Micky taking kinda gal who loves a funny bitchy comment 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We learn that Scott mans luggage went missing in S.A., well I can tell you when the thief opened it, saw the loads of mis-matched tartan tops and shorts, a joke book and Steradent tablets he promptly placed it back on nearest conveyor belt at the airport and swore he would never try that again !
How could they misplace Gerry's luggage?

1642688512069.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not everyone is practical - I agree. However they don't need a great deal of skill or natural aptitude to be able to help with cleaning or clearing up in the farmhouse or around the grounds! They are more than lazy, bone idle!
Totally disagree with this they both work full time and visit for a holiday not to spend time cleaning up Fanny’s mess, they have been bunging her money for years to keep her dream alive

Reactions: 9
Watching these vlogs just shows how much better MP is with camera work and banter, it’s only when they both start drinking that the wheels come off the pram (nighttime foraging for horseradish)
Banter is the exact thing Snorts does not do!! Thanks for pointing that out- THAT’s why he’s so annoying- he makes vapid statements only. No room for give and take🤣

Reactions: 14

I came across this article. Very sad but interesting too. There seems to be a theme of British not learning French, when they move to France. Interesting the the French thought their ideas were not achievable but still entertained their schemes.
Oh, my goodness, a sobering story. I wonder if all the other chateaux owners have read it. Not that I'm saying anyone we know of is similar to that awful man, but it's also a story about unrealistic dreams and people like Tatty and Selmar should read it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Totally disagree with this they both work full time and visit for a holiday not to spend time cleaning up Fanny’s mess, they have been bunging her money for years to keep her dream alive
As co-owners they have a vested interest and a responsibility to the upkeep of the premises. It might be a holiday home but it is also their investment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thing is, because this is a gossip site, we must be really accurate in naming facts facts and assumptions assumptions. I try to always report things double checked and if I can't get things confirmed I make a point of saying that too. If the gossip is juicy enough it might not need confirmations, because we can all enjoy ourselves with it, but it's still important to call it unconfirmed gossip. We are dealing with a person with an extremely low sense of morals, which makes her fun to talk about on the one hand but infuriating and disgusting on the other. I know most of us here have no actual connection with her in real life and can only reference the trauma she inflicts on the people around her by comparing it to their own experiences in life. However, I have seen the devastation she causes first hand, which makes my position towards her somewhat different but I'm sure we all share the dream of justice prevailing in the end. Watching that happen is what keeps me here. And the joy of being able to speak freely about it, without being attacked. Well, mostly :)
Well stated Clara! Thank you.

Reactions: 8
Larkin and Potty didn't loan Fanny the money. It may be Fanny's dream, but they invested in the shitoo and their names are on the deed. The shitoo may be a mess, but they also own the mess.

The shitoo isn't the only place Larkin & Potty go on vacation, and they aren't infirmed, so they can't be in need of a holiday ever time they are in residence at the shitoo. No one's asking them to personally rewire or replumb the entire place, but it wouldn't kill them to occasionally pick up a shovel or a paint brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🧵The Château Diaries #108 “Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere”
RGA quoting Nick’s Marie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a witch slap to Sarah

I edited and went shopping 🛍 in the same time

She’s is sooo rude and it’s nothing to do with her native language

She’s pretentious and pernicious
And a munter to boot 👢
😈
Had to look up Munter but oh my gosh so true! Ha ha Ha

Reactions: 4
Parents can gift their children tax free:
€5030 each year.
or € 24.144 if the child is between 18-35 years (this is allowed just once)
Or € 50.300 for tuition fee/ buying a house etc. the 2 higher tax free gifting can be done once and only one of the options could be used.

Me neither, I wonder if he knows all these laws in the Netherlands?
i think he knows the law..but just ignores it..just like Madame Fanny...like i said before he can get in big trouble if the local authorities or the taxes get hold of this..i have the feeling he still lives with his parents..and i also think he is a bald chicken so nothing can be plucked...but ingoring the law can give difficulties for his future..he just dont realizes that, his parents also should know..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
CHRISTMAS GIFTS IN JANUARY!!!
Christmas gift grab #8, comments...
MP=Potty or MP=Teabag or MP=SJ & Co.???

M P

1 day ago
I get a big kick out of how much Marie loves their new dog. Is he / she Potty Trained yet? We know the Bunny will never get Potty Trained. lol

M P
1 day ago
So impressive with this channel bringing in 23K for various charities. Most "influencers" would have kept the 23K for their work on the channel and for personal income. Says a lot about Stephanie, etc. making this a charity channel. "Play / Pay it Forward"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh...now you've done it, Hal.....There I was, minding my own business, trying to play catch up in here when 💥BAM !... I got sucked down the Celine Dion YouTube rabbit hole again!...Every time I hear her sing it just sends shivers through my body and soul....the woman is a GODESS!!!!
you set me off on the celine roller coaster too now!
Actually she is the pride here in Quebec. now back to our tattle tailing, Curtis Ryan Woodside is actually a friend of Celine and many people here know of their story together.
They have appeared in many magazines here and so on.

He has also done work with her. Have a scroll through is instagram, its quite extensive with the odd nude image too... he seems to be well connected as he is seen with many other friends of Celine from Quebec also. Anyhow like with Stepfanny he appears to have also done a shoot with Celine.

maybe as a qubecioise myself this is why I like him?

i think he knows the law..but just ignores it..just like Madame Fanny...like i said before he can get in big trouble if the local authorities or the taxes get hold of this..i have the feeling he still lives with his parents..and i also think he is a bald chicken so nothing can be plucked...but ingoring the law can give difficulties for his future..he just dont realizes that, his parents also should know..
do we care about the money though?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched FRK's 'One on one flower workshop' and the thing that struck me the most was how many flowers she had bought for 2 people to work with ! Must have cost a fortune. I could understand if it was a whole class of people, not just her and one 'pupil' . 😳
And then the pupil had to leave all her work behind, I'm sure she knew no one local to present them to.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.