The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I know the snorting Squirrel is till enlisted as self employed in The Netherlands. He might even get an unemployments cheque each month from that, but I'm not exactly sure about that. Don't know about the others.
Would the unemployment cheque be from Snorty’s previous career as a waiter?
5433A9B8-8877-4FCB-80D9-6042830DABE0.jpeg

8C4AD66C-4DA0-4095-B969-6D22E1EA47E3.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
👁 smell 👃 a rat 🐀

Lots of crazy flying brooms

Whom has knocked this one off their broom

Brand new DB9 in the parking lot
Suprised they are still here 👻👻👻👻

Oh fff sake
😈

Sadly, you missed my sarcasm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I do understand what you are saying but wouldn't that make it rather less like 'gossip'? My own business is neither finance nor psychology related but I have a fierce aversion to little PJ and am baffled by the chateau finances and behaviours - and I still quite enjoy tossing a few salient (unsubstantiated and non-professional) comments into the tattle mix.
I certainly didn't mean to exclude humor and wit. I won't bore you with the definition of gossip, but one of them has got to be like armchair quarterbacking, analysis, as you suggest, trying to fill in the puzzle pieces of acted out behavior in something which passes for the real world.
I think that's not only legit, but enlightening. Some of y'all see things in those videos I think are brilliant and it takes more than one brain to figure these finances and behaviors out.
There's a certain standard of good faith, however, in a real standard of justice, and explicitly not bad faith, I think, that shapes persuasive evidence. Please check icon to be warned of my bias in these matters. Clara accuses me of having a warm heart. Ruh roh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a witch slap to Sarah

I edited and went shopping 🛍 in the same time

She’s is sooo rude and it’s nothing to do with her native language

She’s pretentious and pernicious
And a munter to boot 👢
😈
What a complete shocker! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ladies and Gentlemen - in the US (and maybe elsewhere) we call the look that IJ had throughout the video as, drum roll please . . . . RESTING witch FACE. Stephanie putting on her happy face, just chattering away. IJ had several swigs of whatever she was drinking, as the son from another mother leaned in close on her left and IJ froze in place. No warmth exuded from IJ. None. Gerry’s effort for perky wears a bit old, he’s trying though. Poor Percy sat there somewhat vacantly. And THANK YOU JESUS we heard not one snort. Or at least I did not. MUMMIE did not have what one might call ”smiling eyes”. Not a lot of love there. But yes, let’s all tuck ourselves in this evening knowing a new term, or being reminded of what a RESTING witch FACE looks like. Oh please, I do hope IJ drives over squirrel. Road kill. Onward. Lastly - a sincere thank you to DamoiseauC for sharing the PAY TO WATCH videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic.., @WMGL how did you fair in the storm? We’re you pummelled like TO? We escaped with very little.

The thing is this is also speculation... We don't know anything for sure. We have people's emotions going all over the place based on what someone was told they heard at the dinner table. But that's it. Noone from the actual chateau has explained how they are paid... Full time, part time, contact position.

And no legal authority is going to take financial information gathered from a gossip site as any kind of proof of anything. Y'all realize this place is considered the sewer of humanity 😂
Those are called questions, thus the use of the ? mark. Is asking a question now speculation?

• Haha
I certainly didn't mean to exclude humor and wit. I won't bore you with the definition of gossip, but one of them has got to be like armchair quarterbacking, analysis, as you suggest, trying to fill in the puzzle pieces of acted out behavior in something which passes for the real world.
I think that's not only legit, but enlightening. Some of y'all see things in those videos I think are brilliant and it takes more than one brain to figure these finances and behaviors out.
There's a certain standard of good faith, however, in a real standard of justice, and explicitly not bad faith, I think, that shapes persuasive evidence. Please check icon to be warned of my bias in these matters. Clara accuses me of having a warm heart. Ruh roh.
I'm here for the :LOL: and the :sick: but I also appreciate the posts of the sleuths 🧐👨‍🎓👩‍🎓 who can brings the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those are called questions, thus the use of the ? mark. Is asking a question now speculation?
I'm sorry, I was actually thinking about a previous emotional reply to the idea that Stephanie may not pay her employees properly when I was posting to this. Speculation as fact. Your questions are valid and I apologize for mistakenly implying otherwise Very appropriate questions to be sure, actually. Unfortunately, the factual answers are hard to get

• Heart
Bless them for trying to rescue the poor doggie.
Agreed! My mum, who is a retired nurse, got a call many years ago that an elderly lady passed on and had a dog- a 7-year-old Cocker Spaniel Poodle mix- would she be interested in fostering the dog for a bit, as the family was going to send the dog to a shelter? My mum, of course, "What a terrible thing for that little guy who has just lost his owner- I'll come get him right away, and perhaps we'll find him a loving home!" That little joker won the lottery that day, and became my mum's favorite child for another 11 years, as she and my step-father became attached immediately. When I adopted our Luna, the psycho Chiweenie, who came from a hoarding situation (over 120 dogs were intook), the people at the shelter remarked, "Oh- that one. She's been here over 2 weeks, and is probably going to be put down- she's considered "un-adoptable", as she is frightened of everything and everyone, can't walk and showed aggression to the people who were trying to rescue her..." "I'll take her." "Um, but this is going to be a challenge..." "Bring it- she deserves to live." Luna came home to us a hot mess- covered in urine (even after they gave her a bath- she had years worth in her fur), covered in fleas, kennel cough, zero training (oh fun times), not able to walk, was scared of everything and everyone, was petrified of the dock and our other dog was POed, and ignored her. It took a good 6 months, but our other dog (who is also a rescue, but was an angel to raise- he was our little prince) finally accepted her, and she finally started to transform. Now (almost 5 years later), Luna is the most ridiculously adorable (and funny) little dog ever. She is fearless (I have to yell at her constantly to stay off the seawall- she is a terrible swimmer!), shows empathy, LOVES her Mumma and Daddy, and brother, and lets us know what she needs. (She is a little hole, and does try to pick fights with the larger dogs in the neighborhood.) Ironically, her vet is shocked that she was even a candidate for being euthanized, as she is so full of life and animated with her little tail always wagging. Anyone who rescues a dog who no one wants is truly a wonderful person. So props to them for trying to give the woggie the very best life!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok.. gotta weigh in, even though no one asked...

But since when are we a factual website?! It's gossip, we talk about things and we speculate and most importantly, we have fun doing it.
Some of us like to investigate and try to find the truth within the gossip and as we have seen, many of SJ's former patrons are now here, because we ask the right questions, and we have answers that make sense of the CD none-sense. Just looking at Wiki we can see how many of these speculations have turned out to be correct. But just as many or even more through these 107 threads turned out to be wrong.

If you see something you don't agree with, or doesn't match your moral compass, scroll on my friends! Or if you are seriously offended by someone's opinions, click the ignore button. But let's not make a big deal out of nothing....

Peace ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've had some poor sleep the last two nights and I think it's catching up with me. Or that full 🌚 is making it's effects known. Being thought of as a flying monkey 🐒 ... Well, probably should be more on point with the humor but I'm out of steam and probably need a full night's 😴 .

The story of the pup from Wonderful Life warms my heart . I'll have to check out the IG photos! I hate humans who think once an animal reaches a certain age, they are disposable.😡 I know this wasn't the case , thankfully, but I'm so happy that this senior dog got a second chance . That's great to hear and that he is settling in too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IJ's house; IJ's rules. Phyllis will not be included.

I get a strong vibe that there was a big blow up before this clip. Lord knows how many takes it took.
Isn't there a dossier on how IJ is trying to oust Snorts? Isn't this her chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This must be Mummy's house in Framlingham. I thought it was Gerry's as when I was watching Fanny's trip to Suffolk & they were staying there. Fanny baked a cake in a Barbie cake tin there. Anyway but then I watched Gerry's interview as he said his favourite colour was yellow and everything in his house was yellow, so it must be Mummy's place. Also in Gerry's interview to where he sees himself in 10 years time, he said he had several properties in Framlingham and was hoping to sell them in about a years time. He was going to be with Fanny within 10 years time whether that meant in France or India or where ever else she was.

I’ve never seen this. How nice to see Gerry not acting foolish and mugging for the camera for a change.

Reactions: 10
I have to agree. I was feeling awful about my initial income post , I really thought I had heard it on a vlog, but I could not prove it. If noone else recalls hearing it , then I'd have to say it was either immediately taken out or it didn't happen.

But I do also feel the reprimand has been heavy handed side. I'm almost afraid to speak up which is ridiculous. The thing is the majority of what's on tattle is speculation, a lot of what is gossiped about is not proven. We have Dan having an affair, or has a roaming eye, Snort is hanging by a string, Stephanie is about to have a breakdown, and is diagnosed with mental disorders. Imaginary incomes and revenues and spending lists appear regularly. Something may turn out the way someone has speculated but that doesn't mean they had proof. They speculation turned out the way they speculated that's it. The truth of the matter is none of us truly know what's exactly happening at Lalaland , as none of us are actually there. Not even our mole, Clara.
If we want hard numbers , we have to wait for her accountant and Patreon update,if that will ever happen. And even with that, there will be more questions with no answers .

I am sorry for mistakenly throwing out a number. If Natti's income is actually taken from YouTube revenue, then, as someone else may have said, it's not any of our business anyway. Gossip will be just that ...gossip. I will no longer be adding to the money gossip unless I have proof as not cause another one of these kerfuffles
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Just do like the royals and adopt the motto of "never complain, never explain." 🤫

I did get a chuckle out of that as well, as she pronounced it "OPSEC", and then caught herself!
I think she said "Have sex" instead of AVSEC for Aviation Security, but I could be mistaken. I don't think she would have been too embarrassed by saying opsec.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.