The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what else to say....Scroll to $19,000.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
My husband is a gas engineer and he charges £300 day rate, you have to remember that Dan used to bring his own mower and tools, so you are not just paying labour charges you are paying, transport and equipment, there’s also tax, national insurance etc so €120 is a fair rate

Reactions: 17
The cost for some of those items is outrageous!

Reactions: 12
They've just posted a pic of Charlie lying on the sofa with his legs akimbo, so I think he's settling in quite nicely I'm sorry for the loss of your cat.. losing a pet leaves a hole that cannot be filled.

Reactions: 16
What a strange group I just watched Curtis’s vlog, I found it so rude that SJ chose to eat a baguette sandwich in her room or office under the guise of “working “ rather than eat dinner with her guests that drove hours to visit and stay in the freezing cold shackteau. I wouldn’t do that even to my husband’s family lol no manners whatsoever

Reactions: 23
So FRK, how much do you think she spent on Iwas flowers for the week ? Nowhere near the cost of her 6 day course £2,100. I think I will start buy me a flower campaign (based on buy me a coffee) to send me on her next course, it worked for Edd and Anna almost overnight. Also Marie I expect my apron to be ironed when I arrive and to have full days of tuition, not starting after lunch !

Reactions: 9
Specifically Nati's salary.
It is not Nutty's salary. The Patreon targets are symbolic and not linked to the actual cost of the target as has been discussed on Tattle many times and as Stefanny explains in this video:

Reactions: 19
Such intense eyes dear, lips that look ready for a kiss, and that rather coy tilt of the head...you just drive me wild!
It's a curse! Wherever I go, I am beating off ardent young suitors! I've been suspended from the local OAP group because of the hoards of young men just trying to catch a glimpse of me with my cup of tea and a Hobnob.

Reactions: 22
It's a curse! Wherever I go, I am beating off ardent young suitors! I've been suspended from the local OAP group because of the hoards of young men just trying to catch a glimpse of me with my cup of tea and a Hobnob.
You slay me!!

The waste of money on the overpriced, tacky wallpaper!!

Reactions: 10
SJ SHOULD be intimidated, humbled and embarrassed when interviewing such an educated, normal, giving, thoughtful woman such as Marie.
SJ's jealousy was palpable.

Reactions: 24
Greatly analyzed! as a -ehem- strong independent woman myself, I would adore a partner with qualities like what you just described in Potts (Of course, less feminine, more macho)
The same reasons that causes SJ to find him lacking, makes him the perfect partner for someone who wants the relationship, but not the co-dependency.
And MAN does PhiPhi provide the co-dependency and attention to the max!!

Reactions: 18
So when is it appropriate to let everyone know the selection of the next thread title. I fear that if I go to bed 10 pages are going to fly by. What is the procedure? Just post it on here?

Reactions: 9
Patron update
Mmmmm 3700 ppls only 100 replies
And most are bat shit crazy

They walk amoungst us

We’ll support squirrel is feverishly writing ….. no way they are this fawning

He’s still a big Fuckubg girls blouse

Warning
Barfe fest
10 of 100
Amy @ The Frugal Diaries
OMG this made me cry. So happy you're all together again.

2h
Ernst Diedericks
Welcome back to our beautiful South Africa! I Hope you, Philip, and Scotman have a wonderful restful adventure. Love to Mummy and Percy

2h
Kerry Harding
That’s wonderful to see you all reunited Thanks for popping by - enjoy and wishing you all the best time

2h
Betty Hanner
Hooray! What joy to see you all together and able to spend special time with one another. Have a wonderful, wonderful time!!! xxx

2h
Belinda Skauge

1h
Regine ruiz
So great to see Mommy and Percy again

50min
Cynthia Lambert
Reunited and it feels so good! (song lyrics)

49min
Allie Murray
Yay! So glad you made it safely and are all reunited!

36min
Stephanie Guarino
You all look so happy!

24min
Nicole Maugle
I wept when Stephanie said goodbye to her mother at the airport and to see them reunited is just wonderful!

10min

So when is it appropriate to let everyone know the selection of the next thread title. I fear that if I go to bed 10 pages are going to fly by. What is the procedure? Just post it on here?
Post your title as you want it

It’s not an issue the title is your honour

Reactions: 16
I also cringed when the lovely Marie began praising Fanny, but then again, she is a woman of grace and class and that's what they do.

Reactions: 25
Is the Russian girl still there?

Reactions: 8
That thumbnail close up of SJ on Framlingham vlog - man how much is she photoshopping her teeth!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.