The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Readers Digest. That photo is plain wrong. That is her mother FFS!!! What on earth was the relationship between her, her mother and her father like. I shudder to think.

I've always thought that Daddys Paintings were the cause of Fannys confusion about herself, her mother, men, and other problems in the family relationships. Indeed, I think they STILL ARE the problem to this day. I could be wrong...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I had another look at her grandmother. I think she was a dwarf. Isabelle is not much bigger. She looked to be barely over 4 ft tall.
Donā€™t forget that people were much shorter decades ago. Both my grandmothers of French descent were barely 5ft tall. With age most of us will shrink due to degenerative disc disease. So if you werenā€™t blessed with height to begin with wellā€¦

Reactions: 20
Readers Digest. That photo is plain wrong. That is her mother FFS!!! What on earth was the relationship between her, her mother and her father like. I shudder to think.
Wrong! And you know what else is TERRIBLY wrong? That photo of PJ against the red painted background with his jacket open and his head tilted back. How does that photo make it into the public realm? Obviously he posed for it, is proud of it, and releases it himself!!!! Wow that tells me pretty much all I need to know about PJ!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wrong! And you know what else is TERRIBLY wrong? That photo of PJ against the red painted background with his jacket open and his head tilted back. How does that photo make it into the public realm? Obviously he posed for it, is proud of it, and releases it himself!!!! Wow that tells me pretty much all I need to know about PJ!!!!!!
He is so gross

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice just before the list of patreons is read at the end Fanny has added.

"If you enjoyed this video please leave a like because it helps us enormously with the Youtube algorithm, and for more Chateau content don't forget to subscribe."
Steph had a minute to include that nonsense, but she did not take my name off the credits YET! It's going on the 4th month now! I do not want my name associated with that circus of a YouTube channel any longer.
Maybe my lawyer needs to send a letter?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well, master Philip is no stranger to high heels.

For the newbies, here's a little vid made by a friend (he has some? who knew!). It was posted here ages ago, and has been removed from instagram since then. Enjoy!

Imagine a remake with his Steph and mummy in law...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Donā€™t forget that people were much shorter decades ago. Both my grandmothers of French descent were barely 5ft tall. With age most of us will shrink due to degenerative disc disease. So if you werenā€™t blessed with height to begin with wellā€¦
My Nan was about 5ft as is my Mum and I'm a giddy 5ft 1inch.........hi ho hi ho Small but deadly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Steph had a minute to include that nonsense, but she did not take my name off the credits YET! It's going on the 4th month now! I do not want my name associated with that circus of a YouTube channel any longer.
Maybe Heathcliffe can write to get his name off as well.šŸ¤£

My Nan was about 5ft as is my Mum and I'm a giddy 5ft 1inch.........hi ho hi ho Small but deadly lol
My mum is 5ft and all of us are all 6foot. My gran was 4ft 11inches.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For the newbies, here's a little vid made by a friend (he has some? who knew!). It was posted here ages ago, and has been removed from instagram since then. Enjoy!
C'mon PJ! If you're going to rock heels, do it right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, definitely send your lawyer in, she won't listen to anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Quote from the Golden Girls that reminds me of Selmar: Rose, back home I was known as the dancing fool. Dorothy: How old were you when the dropped the dancing part?! LOL!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Just exactly the kind of video I want of my "boyfriend" on the internet! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Now there will be the three of them, IJ, SJ, and Shitforbrains, claiming to have the best legs. What level of hell is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We have something to look forward to - full moon next week in conjunction with SJ, Baby Squirrel Nuts & Gerry arriving in SA.
ā€WHAT LEVEL OF HELL IS THIS?ā€ - I am on the floor laughing. What a great line Shaken & Stirred. Alright, Iā€™m using that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.