The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a lot of wonderful and lovely messages, asking about my newest avatar.

Today, I am very happy and excited to tell you that this is the actor Robert Sheehan.

If you want to know more about me, why don’t you support me on Patreon?
With your help, I will be able to continue posting high quality content.
It’s paaaaarfect! What levels do you have on Patreon? Twink, Otter, Daddy, Bear, Master? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe Heathcliffe can write to get his name off as well.🤣

My mum is 5ft and all of us are all 6foot. My gran was 4ft 11inches.
My mum is around 4'9" (was 4'11" but has shrunk), I'm 5'7", nan was around 4'10. I'm the middle one of three but the tallest. DNA is so strange.

Reactions: 13
Well, master Philip is no stranger to high heels.

For the newbies, here's a little vid made by a friend (he has some? who knew!). It was posted here ages ago, and has been removed from instagram since then. Enjoy!

Imagine a remake with his Steph and mummy in law...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Never heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? Sex is next to shelter and food😂

It’s creepy but one still can't stop looking at it😳

I don't know about this piano story.... I bought a piano when my son started having lessons because in the long run it was cheaper than to rent it. It was more of a finacial decision but in the end one could say I bought it for him. Though I never ever said to him "This is a present for you" Who knows maybe in 20 years he will tell people my parents bought me an expensive piano?
Black socks with white pants? Do you think he kept them on when they all went back to Mummy's apartment? 😛

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
We had it all wrong. Actually, Philip is the match for SSB.

He is the paaaaaaaahfect blend of Potts and Peetherick.

11.jpg
1.jpg

2.jpg
22.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget that people were much shorter decades ago. Both my grandmothers of French descent were barely 5ft tall. With age most of us will shrink due to degenerative disc disease. So if you weren’t blessed with height to begin with well…
True. And keep in mind that people from the South (South France, Italy, etc) are shorter than people from the North (Normandie, Germany, Scandinavia etc).

The Jarvis women come from the South (Occitania) of France where men and women are quite short in comparison with the Northern regions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s paaaaarfect! What levels do you have on Patreon? Twink, Otter, Daddy, Bear, Master? 😆
Caroline Gooder
If you have nothing positive to say, then you should better leave our lovely and kind lalande family.
No one forces you to pay anything, everyone in our amazing family is giving their money voluntarily and we do not make demands. It is very sad that you seem to be a very sad and lonely and jealous and you probably should leave our amazing and lovely family and see a doctor.
HalcyonOrganic is the most lovely and kind person out there and he is totally intelligent and hot. And as soon as I am at laland cleaning the toilets, I will have his child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I just watched Dan's daily vlog...he's found the key and it works...he's taken full credit for the BBC saying Madamemoi is 50 and is quite chuffed with himself...he fixes the hole in the kitchen ceiling (and didn't wear a face mask while sanding off the paint *cringe*). Well done Dan!

Reactions: 19
Caroline Gooder
If you have nothing positive to say, then you should better leave our lovely and kind lalande family.
No one forces you to pay anything, everyone in our amazing family is giving their money voluntarily and we do not make demands. It is very sad that you seem to be a very sad and lonely and jealous and you probably should leave our amazing and lovely family and see a doctor.
HalcyonOrganic is the most lovely and kind person out there and he is totally intelligent and hot. And as soon as I am at laland cleaning the toilets, I will have his child.
LMAO, cleaning toilets??? OMG this Caroline is beyond cringe. Was this comment recent? Should I reply?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Cat T.
2 hours ago (edited)
Phillip, nice to see you working hard at changing a lightbulb. Hope it wasn’t too much strain. Also, you are looking lovely today! I see you raided Stephanie’s closet again. I do hope you at least left her lacy under bits alone. There are boundaries…..
That 'scene' was set up by Stephanie. Oh, she just happened to walk in as Fanny Phil just happened to be standing in front of the window with its light, dressed in black, changing a lightbulb? We know it takes at least four people to change a lightbulb at La La Lande.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm into some freaky tit in the bedroom from time to time. But Don Jarvis please explain to us all here, how you manage to be overcome with lust to pull down Phyllis's your own thong and fellate this weasel? I cannot for the life of me understand the appeal.

If it's all about humiliation - aren't you satisfied by the vitriol directed towards him/her in the comments section.....?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.