The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think he was saying he wasn't grateful he just wasn't happy. He was surrounded by people who are quite shallow and I don't think he had a meaningful connection with any of them. Even his 'relationship' with SJ changed. He was not needed as much as he was in the early days and when he started venturing to other chateaus for work the ties to La Lande started to fray. He probably spent a lot of time in his camper van with Diesal. His needs may have also started to prove tiresome too e.g. The clearing made for his van and removal of trees. His on screen narrative was difficult to follow so I would imagine a conversation in reality with him might have been a barrier. Everyone in the Shitto is loud, everyone wanting their 5 minutes of fame so his reduced volume would be lost. I couldn't listen to him for more than a few minutes, so maybe he felt isolated.
mhhhhhh…. nnnrrggghhhh…..No. My interpretation is better.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmmm. My grandmother was a teacher. My mother also read to me. My grandmother taught me phonics when I was three. She also had me writing in cursive by the time I entered kindergarten. I took several courses with the grade ahead of me. I took AP courses in high school and tested in the upper 2-4% on every standardized test I took. Top 4% percent on the PSAT. Straight As all thru school including college. I am quite certain it all was a result of reading early and easily due to what they taught me.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I have been tested and I can read nearly 1000 words per minute with full comprehension. (Which comes in handy trying to keep up on here 🤣)!

Wonder how much of a difference it would have made if “Mummy” wasn’t such an awful self-centered person.
Another example here though: same school career etc though nobody read to me and I was abused and neglected but wanted to escape as soon as possible and at least realised early that excellent grades would help me later on....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my, when was the last time something blew up in my face…
It's all good, you know the sad thing is I actually liked Selmar at first. But when he opened up his dancing handy man patreon account I rolled my eyes so hard. He's stuck with that airhead tatty and there's no going back to SJ now.

Reactions: 30
Interesting comments from Selmar's and Tatty's latest flog...

Selmar & Tatyana
1 hour ago
Last Christmas I was not that Happy as I am now. I was with no friends ore family I felt verry lonely. If you are living in a Chateau celebration Christmas you can still feel lonely and not happy. Feeling happy has nothing to do with with that. This Christmas with Taty

Nancy Alford
14 hours ago
Lovely! When, do you go back to France?

Selmar & Tatyana
1 hour ago
Do not now yet?

Barbara Grace
15 hours ago
Hi, when are you guys going back to France?

Selmar & Tatyana
1 hour ago
We do not now yet. Tatyana is still trying to get here visa.

Jan Johansson
16 hours ago
Did you ever meet up with Gerry in Framlingham?

Selmar & Tatyana
1 hour ago
We still going to do that. I will send him a message
I fear Titti ( my pet name for her), is stuck with Sillymar in the UK. Can Dullmar stay in UK?
The crazy tartlett, Fanny, does not need him anymore as his skills were nonexistent, and now she has her sidekick Dan and Armoire.

Reactions: 22
You are behind, Selmar was already kicked out. Advertising their kick-start was their farewell present 😁
Think the question is will Tatty throw out Sillymar first, or will SJ throw out Squirrelbaby first? We could run a pool - 5 quid each for date & time. Unlike SJ, we could donate the money we raise to a proper charity.

And why didn't the much fussed about bread oven get used?
Could have misheard, but believe the chimney needs to be cleaned out. It's not pretty, so not on SJ's agenda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, how long will this comment remain on YT (snarky..):
(edited: I myself am more speculating about a non-binary identity, à la Jonathan from the queer guys)

Alexandre VonBayern
Want to congratulate Phillip on her transition...as they say love is love .. becoming a woman in front of the world is so brave .. bravo... seeing her in a sensible heel and skirt standing in the loo fussing with her baubles then to amaury and Dan with digger I feel stupid for not guessing before the announcement... flying to SA to get IJ approval after such an announcement is extra brave ..
Well!!!
I am not the only one getting those vibes!
And if SJ really does play both the outfield and the infield, then surely she won't care if Phyllis becomes....Phyllis!!!

I have some girlfriends who won't do any heavy "manly jobs" on their properties....leave it for their husbands.
As for me, who is married to a laundry folder....I have learned to do many things myself....pour concrete, clean out gutters, do all the hard scape in new lanscaping.....
Snorts wanting to become a woman explains his abhorrence for any physical, heavy work.
Not to offend any of us women on here.
He is/will be a "girly, girl".
And he won't have to stuff his pants anymore!
Win, win!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes that's what I meant @Lady Avonlea , thank you, Will Tatty kick Silly out before Fanny kicks Snorts out ?
I think SJ will never kick out Phyllis. Just like she never actually did the filthy task of kicking out Selmar.
She will just get snarkier and saltier with him....throw out more and more passive aggressive remarks his way ( on camera of course)...but!!! as she has met her match! Snorts will " not get the hint" ( act like Selmar) and just sling them back at her....but not leave....ever!!!
It will be like watching " The War of the Roses"....live!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That's sadly true though you start fixing teeth at early age and Marie was 16 when she remarried...I am sure dentists would have mentioned it several times to her...
Braces are not cheap. I was taken to an orthodontist when I was a teen for a consult. I was so excited because I really needed them but my parents could not afford them, $3500 was the cost and it may as well have been a million dollars. Only my mom had a benefit plan and it did not cover enough so I had to wait until I was in University when both my parents had health plans and could afford whatever the amount owed that wasn't covered.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Never heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? Sex is next to shelter and food😂

It’s creepy but one still can't stop looking at it😳

I don't know about this piano story.... I bought a piano when my son started having lessons because in the long run it was cheaper than to rent it. It was more of a finacial decision but in the end one could say I bought it for him. Though I never ever said to him "This is a present for you" Who knows maybe in 20 years he will tell people my parents bought me an expensive piano?
Ah yes, that is the photograph I was referring to earlier, it just leaves me speechless.

Reactions: 8
Well!!!
I am not the only one getting those vibes!
And if SJ really does play both the outfield and the infield, then surely she won't care if Phyllis becomes....Phyllis!!!

I have some girlfriends who won't do any heavy "manly jobs" on their properties....leave it for their husbands.
As for me, who is married to a laundry folder....I have learned to do many things myself....pour concrete, clean out gutters, do all the hard scape in new lanscaping.....
Snorts wanting to become a woman explains his abhorrence for any physical, heavy work.
Not to offend any of us women on here.
He is/will be a "girly, girl".
And he won't have to stuff his pants anymore!
Win, win!
If PJ is indeed struggling with his/her/their identity, then I will stop making comments (except for displays of ignorance , that is not affected by gender)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think Sillyman is going to get a double-kicking. How long before Tatty leaves him ? Taking bets …
It won’t be very long. Now that their chateau is a non-starter, she has no reason to tolerate him any longer

Yes that's what I meant @Lady Avonlea , thank you, Will Tatty kick Silly out before Fanny kicks Snorts out ?
Tatty for the win!

I actually feel for Selmar (Seldefending here). He is a large, awkward man, likely well-intentioned, but with grand delusions and no style whatsoever. Tatty has already twigged and his ousting is imminent. No Chateau, no Tatty…what is your opinion, Tartlets…what will he do next?

mhhhhhh…. nnnrrggghhhh…..No. My interpretation is better.
When he first arrived, it was a whole different ballgame…not as much sustained hysteria, and they seemed grateful to have someone around, Patreon hadn’t exploded to the level it has now, and Snorts was not yet on the scene. He thought he was a white knight in a mini van, arriving to save the princess, which played into his fantasies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.