The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Sadie and Queenie....Did Queenie kick Sadie when mucking out her stable..or did she receive enough carrots to get her through the winter..or did Sadie just left to Angers to get a good shag from Mo... šŸ™„

also no vlog from Dan..i bet he isnt over the diggerdisaster.. ;) very typical he didnt use that footage for his own vlog..not even one minute..Madame Flash gave him a slap in the face from London...oh that woman is nasty..up .to high heaven..if i was Dan I would set her farmhouse.full of water...and blamed the heatingsystem....šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my goodness, took me several seconds to figure out what I was looking at :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I thought it was a woman standing there in a dress and high heels. More power to you Philip!
Philip.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
My mom didnā€™t do that to me, but she was no help in the makeup or hair department. I was in the wilderness.
Looks like we have our own club. I'm lucky I found a man who loves me no matter what. (She even asked him why do you want to marry her?)
Hope you have found a loving partner too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Nobody asked, but now the diaries are reduced to one a week and pre-recording makes it seem like the Christmas trees are still up, I thought I would give How To Renovate a Chateau WKYP a go and I have to say I think they are very entertaining. I think quite a lot of people may find themselves drifting over there with the cold month of January and February to fill - because, let's face it, we can't all go to SA for that sort of time. One of the vlogs I watched showed all that they had completed, with before and after. Anna seems to look after the children, run the B&B, paint and renovate and make her own wallpaper. The one or two projects at a time and a clear order seems to have paid off. And just the right amount of humour. Steph, watch out. Serious competition from that one.

Oh my goodness, took me several seconds to figure out what I was looking at :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I thought it was a woman standing there in a dress and high heels. More power to you Philip!
View attachment 987845
Is that a skirt? Stephanie's clothes again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Caroline Gooder blaming the lack of progress with the heating system on the unavailability of geothermal heating experts in the area. Funny they were able to get it installed in the first place. Any work that happened the had to have been propelled by Derek Jarvis. I donā€™t believe France is a third world country. Itā€™s more about not wanting to put the time and money into maintenance and when forced to repair has cut corners. I know we have chewed on this for awhile. Her remarks really got under my skin.
A few months ago, when Amaury and Dan weā€™re struggling with the system, SJ pulled out a large file (Daddy was organised) which was the original, detailed heating plan from the contractor who installed the geothermal system. I recall she came in the room and presented it in a very air-headed fashion like she didnā€™t know if it was the important file they needed. I donā€™t understand why they just donā€™t contact the original contractor.

Previously she locked up for winter and could ignore the heating. Due to the vlogs, the inadequate heating is constantly highlighted and by continually procrastinating the repairs sheā€™s just putting more pressure in herself and making the problem bigger and worse than it is (and itā€™s now pretty bad). That just adds more pressure, and high-strung Princess Stephanme doesnā€™t respond well to pressure. If she just addressed and fixed the heating in a logical, matter-of-fact manner then it would bring much relief to her both physically and emotionally.
This is where Potty and Nic let her, and their investment down, because they know sheā€™s not good with the infrastructure work and her track record of decisions (ie: draining the lake) isnā€™t great. The co-owners should step up and help with these infrastructure/large repair activities, but they are both 2 lazy gits who deserve to watch their shitoo crumble into disrepair and lose value. Stephanme, Potty and Nic all deserve each other!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did anyone else notice just before the list of patreons is read at the end Fanny has added.

"If you enjoyed this video please leave a like because it helps us enormously with the Youtube algorithm, and for more Chateau content don't forget to subscribe."
Money - I think youtube is tightening up the purse strings. Most of the youtubers I watch are adding this in to help boost their engagement. Since she doesn't actually say it during the video she added it in.

Reactions: 18
Hello Tattle Baes! "T Rex in Da House"... Cheers, jeers and tears to be had by all. You have been quite chatty, and it's going to take a hot minute to catch up on your posts! (Threads are moving at warp speed these days- bravo "All You Cool Cats and Kittens"! Sorry, for the Carole Baskin reference- I literally had a Joe Exotic try to purchase a lot from me this week, and had to tell him that he could not put a mobile home on the lot nor keep tigers there due to the HOA. I wish I were making this up!) Sillymar and Tattered's latest Christmas prezzy vid popped up on my feed, and started playing on its own, much to my chagrin. Oh vey, whilst Silly finally got a microphone (it's odd being able to hear him speak clearly), I think Marie's video of snowy roads was far more riveting (which was also dry as toast without butter.) Sillymar has a mountain of presents to open, most of which consisted of hygiene items (is that a hint?), and some of them were from Tatty's friends- an odd lot who gift Axe body wash and deodorant for Christmas. (Mr. T Rex found this to be hilarious- "SERIOUSLY?!? Well, in all fairness, the hairy man does look homeless.") Selmar received about 15 gifts, some of them wrapped in Tattered's home-made paper that she stole the idea from Anna of the Fleuries (I doubt Anna cares) and from him, Tatty received (her face, whilst opening them, was unmoved) Christmas ornaments and a vegan cake. (Tattered kept reaching for the cocktail in front of her. It was a revelation that the viewer would need one as well to survive this "cadeaux".) I am surprised he did not gift her with a bag of carrots, but Sadie would sue him for some copyright infringement, as the Pethericks now claim bags of carrots as their creative content. Suspect Tattered shut Sillymar out, as he appeared the next day, wearing an elf hat, giving a senseless story about a drunk elf, with a bag of presents for her. (I'm not sure what room she was in when it happened, but it seemed to be the loo.) Suddenly, her voice actually had inflection and seemed much chipper. Cut to Sillymar's offerings- some candles, and a pair of socks. Oh vey, why on EARTH did they even upload this? I suspect Sillymar is trying to save money for their D&D Renn-faire Princess Unicorn Tango-fest Shitoo, so they probably agreed on not spending/buying much, but Tattered wanted something thoughtful (I mean, they are at $9,271 of their $534,838 goal with 9 days to go- they are almost there... šŸ¤Ŗ. ) And that is the T Rex "2 Pence" Recap. "'Watching it so you don't have to!" (Unless you have insomnia- then, I HIGHLY recommend this video along with Marie's "Where I Grew Up" vlog-far more effective than 2 shots or an Ambien at bedtime!) Hugs and love, Tattle Baes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:
...laughable old witch...Stephanie is a lot of things...and I give her plenty of tit...but...she has much better legs than the old sow...and as IJ is not fugly...sheā€™s ok...for an old thing...but Stephanie IS much better looking then her...

...old Izzy is mean as hell...and delusional...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Lady Avonlea I also remember the original heating plan which showed the recommended number of units to be placed around the farmhouse. This was before or after SJ & Amaury conducted their own measurements by room. For whatever reason less radiators have been installed 17 years ago. Perhaps cost.

I theorise that quotes have been obtained or some level of consultation, and have resulted in advice of how much work and cost involved and it is too much to even consider - in time, money, mess and disruption.
Yet the radiators arenā€™t just for winter. I imagine autumn is pretty cool within farmhouse. Iā€™d be worried about arthritis!

Reactions: 21
Donā€™t know if anyone caught it, but in Billyā€™s latest video ā€œGrand Reveal,ā€ MPK was filming and said heā€™s waiting for Florian to finish his exams in a few weeks before he films his next video. Not sure why Florian would have exams in January? But what do I know? Anywayā€¦MPK said he doesnā€™t like to be alone in his videos because heā€™s talking to himself, so he needs Florian. Not sure why thatā€™s an issue nowā€¦he didnā€™t have an issue with that when he first started his channel. Just more excuses from the master of excuses. Heā€™s definitely creative in the excuse department!
I was happy for the Florian update; I'd been wondering where he's been. He's a good kid.

Reactions: 13
I think her Mother-of-the-Bride ensemble fashioned from vintage patio furniture upholstery is genius.

1642125474935.png

1642125375680.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Meanwhile, back at the Shitoo (for forks sake, why YouTube? WHY?), Amaury looks like Typhoid Mary, and is still raging on with projects- because pepto-bismal loo's door opens in, and Fanny, whose IQ is that of a crayon, never realized this before Amaury pointed it out. Dan breaks the digger whilst doing more land clearing- with the mud, I am shocked it lasted as long as it did without issue. "But we'll put the blame on Dan! It's too good! Tee hee!" (Is she 5?!?) Fanny decides to have a picnic with a gifted Dolce Gabbana pannetone in the courtyard whilst watching the males do all the work is a stellar idea. (FML, Fanny, WTG- thank you for setting women back 100+ years- because the women who fought for equality would certainly be proud of your "But I'm a princess in my own mind!" ways.) All common sense is lost on our Fanny, and her useless support squirrel companion. That girl is completely oblivious that her cousin is ill. SMH.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That gross paneling is too over-scaled for the (not so) "Grande Saloon." The proportions are so off as to be laughable. I can't even...Hunty, you are not an interior decorator. You are an interior desecrator.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stephanie is, really, the lost child - which is why, as an adult, she remains a child. She is, as someone has already pointed out, truly looking for love, approval, attention, an audience, a following. Loss of her father, even as half baked as he was, was devastating. The attention was never about her. It was about the old folks in the home, her father, his second wife Isabelle, the other child Gerry. And then the baby Stephanie was born. Stephanie has flung herself in the wrong direction with men as a result of an armā€™s length mother whom she professes she canā€™t wait to see, and a father who fiddled with a paint brush taking her occasionally under his wing. From Stephanieā€™s early marriage to quick divorce, to various romances that turned into long lasting friends. Instant ditching of ā€œfriendsā€, an acute manipulative behavior with people whom she throws overboard, sometimes before they see it coming. Hurting someone, as she has been hurt. A constant manic swirl for her, as she lands, flits away, lands again. It is no surprise then, she is in yet another relationship with a very ill placed/picked young man who snorts, and hasnā€™t quite come to grasp with his identity - similar to or running alongside Stephanieā€™s journey on her broken road. She knows no other. So Stephanie skips along, very scattered, talks of life, love and laughter when she should really land herself in a therapists office for multiple, week long chats, at least a few year commitment. The dynamics that we see, will play out until she recognizes the issue and gets help. We will see no improvement, ever. By keeping things messy, she avoids her reality. Clutter is comfort. And now after that blathering. . . . .the most recent vlog. . . . .ā€you look like Draculaā€ Mommie says to her man child. His task for the day, screwing in lightbulbs in that God awful wallpapered crack mirrored bathroom. Tight pants, a pea coat, and high heeled boots. Actually, itā€™s quite sad. The crash will come. In some way, all the volunteers are trying to please her, gift her, make it better - but itā€™s just more, and more and more. I actually think she is pitiful, and mad in the head - wires not connected, so to speak.
Great evaluation!
When I saw Snorts standing in the window, I thought it was a woman!!! A scary woman, albeit, but a woman nontheless.
I wonder how SJ feels about Snort's transitioning???
Seriously.
A good friend's son is married but has decided he wants to transition to his true self and become a female.
He, just last week, had his name legally changed. He has been on hormones for over a year. Lives now as a woman.
His wife is on board with it all. Supportive...the whole nine yards.

Snorts just seems to not have any idea of who he is. He seems to not have figured it out yet.
SJ ain't helping things...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That gross paneling is too over-scaled for the (not so) "Grande Saloon." The proportions are so off as to be laughable. I can't even...Hunty, you are not an interior decorator. You are an interior desecrator.
And what to say of the big sagging beam in the center of the room?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like we have our own club. I'm lucky I found a man who loves me no matter what. (She even asked him why do you want to marry her?)
Hope you have found a loving partner too.
She was no help, but I figured it out. šŸ¤£ She is/was a very loving mother, just could care less about hair and makeup. Iā€™m pretty smokinā€™ all dolled up and my hubs is too. But I think he mainly married me for my cooking. šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.