The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not for nothing but..... wtf does a grown ass man have to FLY with someone? Our daughter has been flying alone - trabs continental since she was 10? So.... ya....
I imagine they are in London to shop, have filler procedures, eat at restaurants…did I mention, SHOP…and enjoy themselves

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
However, Ms Jarvis admits that she didn't factor in just how expensive it would be to pay for the upkeep of such a huge, old building. "I didn't realise how much money it would take to run," says the 50-year-old!!!!! :ROFLMAO: (Kate clearly hasn't got her facts straight)
She should have asked her parents who allegedly hat several manor houses renovated 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“Thank you guys for moving OUR mirror to OUR grand salon. WE thank you”
How annoying would it be, to be moving a very heavy, potentially breakable object, and to have someone following you, filming, constantly narrating, shrieking how the mirror will break at any moment. I would have set the mirror down, and kicked her arse. I was going to say, pushed her out and locked the door…only we know none of the door latches or locks work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched Dan's vlog, what a surprise more heating problems. Repressurising the system, hope for his sake there are no major leaks.
That vlog was just awful. Makes one sick to watch with all that quick sweeping movement.

Could someone get a hold of a BBC journalist and tell it like it really is :unsure:
It’s the BBC don’t waste your time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was just thinking about Don Jarvis’s statement about her and Phyllis doing PCR tests. So we have received intelligence that Don Jarvis and the chateau actually had Covid in November. The UK govt guidance, as of last month, is that you should not take a PCR test within 90 days (3 months) of a positive test as it may show up positive once again and effectively give you a false read. Soooo if SJ has taken a PCR test (which she is obliged to do in order to enter SA) then there is a high risk she’ll be grounded and quarantining in the UK for 7 days. Hence her nervous anticipation of her result - if she had nothing to hide her results would be of no concern to her travel plans. I suspect she’ll come up negative because most people don’t have issues with the PCR tests after 1 month of first being positive.
I think you nailed it. She’s testing positive because she had it. Next question. Did she have it and then travel back to the Shitoo, or did she get it traveling at Christmas and made it back before she tested positive? If so, how did she get into London? She’d need a clear test to get in. Maybe she’s quarantining because she tested positive on arrival? I bet it’s a big old mess. Her lies can’t keep up.

Reactions: 42
I think you nailed it. She’s testing positive because she had it. Next question. Did she have it and then travel back to the Shitoo, or did she get it traveling at Christmas and made it back before she tested positive? If so, how did she get into London? She’d need a clear test to get in. Maybe she’s quarantining because she tested positive on arrival? I bet it’s a big old mess. Her lies can’t keep up.
I wonder what she listed as her "compelling reason" for travel to the UK? Is there is a difference in restrictions in travelling to South Africa from the UK and travelling to the UK from France? South Africa is still on the Red list I believe.
We returned to testing negative on Lateral Flow tests quite quickly after Covid although I know that some people test positive for some time afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
From my understanding she’ll only need a LFT (much cheaper and less effective at identifying cases when self-administered) for entry into the UK from France. Her current entry here in London is legitimate, but the back story for those suspicious colds in November is now in the spotlight. We here, all know she had Covid - hence why Dan delayed his return - he couldn’t get over the border with a positive LFT. The radio silence from London is hiding something devious.

With half of Europe projected to catch omicron before March 2022 (WHO reports) what makes Don Jarvis and Phyllis immune given their recent jaunts across the English Channel and around Northern Europe? They’ve had it! Hence her worries about this PCR test. I wonder how she’ll explain her positive test to us if she’s denied entry into SA?

It also goes someway to explain why Don Jarvis had her booster jab earlier this year - she claims she had it in mid Dec, fiddling the timelines again, naturally - she had to leave 28 days inbetween being symptomatic and getting booster vaccinated. Anyone with a grain of intelligence would get boostered asap knowing they were going to visit their elderly mother in SA during December, but of course she couldn’t. The lies are unraveling around her but the patrons aren’t clocking onto it. Wake up people!

I wonder what she listed as her "compelling reason" for travel to the UK? Is there is a difference in restrictions in travelling to South Africa from the UK and travelling to the UK from France? South Africa is still on the Red list I believe.
We returned to testing negative on Lateral Flow tests quite quickly after Covid although I know that some people test positive for some time afterwards.
Having a residence in London suffices for her reason for travel. I’ve been to Paris to collect the keys for my new apartment earlier this month without questions asked. Tbh the Eurostar isn’t being policed as you’d expect. They still had the stop for Disneyland Paris in action…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Of course she is going out. There is no need for Quarantine she is fully vaxed. Check out the Gov.uk website

The only reason she would have to quarantine is, if her day 2 test proved positive and then she would need to take a PCR test. As previously stated if a person is fully vaccinated and have a negative test result they do not have to quarantine. If she is stating that they needed to quarantine then either one or both of them have proven positive. Which might explain why she looks unwell. Only when the PCR test shows negative can they stop self isolating.. Fern Westeon-Bennet of Fernibops IG fame and friend of Nicky Positano was visiting her family in England from her home in South of France and whilst her arrival in UK was ok, she and her son developed Covid whilst in UK. Her husband and daughter were covid free so they were able to return to France and not until Fern and her son were both clear could they return at a later date.. It did take her a few lateral flow tests before her PCR was clear. SJ chooses her words carefully... she only states they have spent the last week in quarantine... didn't explain why.

She is such a liar ... should not say she was in quarantine .
Unless she was because she or him or both had tested positive.... She didn't state why they were in quarantine and any one can find out the covid ruling on governement web site.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
But what gets me is the patreon video is right from her London flat whilst thanking her new patrons. To be so brazen about it too. The irony - woe is me and help me restore my HMN because I will not sell my largest asset to help finance my dream home. She doesn’t think of her optics and when she does she lies and tells us she’s quarantining. Deplorable human.

I’ve come to the realisation that the majority of her followers simply don’t want to see the glaring truth, because they’ll have to admit they were confidence tricked by Don Jarvis, seemingly sweet, naive and frivolous, but with a viper like grip on your loose change.
Oh but ....... sure she has a $$ apartment in London but the allure of having your name on a door or behind the wall in the Chateau is so appealing and addictive to them.
They are Nuts ! []

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I like you idea better, but she didn't look very rested. Maybe too much shopping and shagging with no ears listening!
I would hate to try and have sex at the Shitoo, I bet everyone can hear everything.
According to Clara they can be heard 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
FRK's latest venture, the one-to-one workshops, has left me havering between incredulous laughter and simmering rage at her presumption. It took me only a moment to find courses run by established businesses, just to see what they offer and the cost. Two examples below, selected at random.

Leafy & Couture, Yorkshire

"Introduction to Floristry", 5 day intensive course: £1,300 (inc lunch)

Judith Blacklock Flower School, London

"Floristry & Events Styling", 10 day course: £2,995

"Flower Arranging", intensive 5 day course, £999

And then we have the Nordic drifter and grifter

by Marie Wiik, in a cupboard in Haworth

Choose your preferred topic - "the basics", "wedding floristry",
"Foraging", "large scale installations", "experimental design using fresh and dried flowers"

3 day course, £1,300; 5 day course, £2,100.

Does Marie really think that she - with a one year floristry course under her belt, one wedding in her portfolio, a limited range of floral style ("I do what I want"), hand-tied bunches shoved in jam jars, a few swags and garlands, some wreath sales, weekly bouquets to order (but potential customers have no choice), foliage Foraging in the undergrowth, random workshops of questionable benefit to the attendees - is sufficiently qualified, talented.and proficient to charge £260 per day (3 day course) or £420 per day (5 day course) for her undivided attention and tuition?

But wait. Qualified, talented and proficient are words that her self-belief/delusion make obsolete. Not quite 30.000 followers on IG. Nearly 27,500 Y/T subscribers. "As seen on Chateau DIY." 129 Patreon supporters. Her supporters tell her she is gifted and a marvel. In short, Marie is A Success Story.

Yeah, right.

There will be more tears. She will chip away at the immense goodwill, generosity, kindness and friendship shown to her by Nikki and Jill. She could build a little business, supplementing her income with some part-time work, but instead seems to think the world owes her a living without her doing the graft herself. Her attitude, the waterworks and the manipulation are deeply unpleasant. The toxicity in which she lived at the uninhabitable farmhouse was exacerbated by Marie's own belligerence, surliness and avarice.

Yes, I'm being hard on her. I could be harder still. I find her attitude beyond exasperating when she could make her new start at Haworth a golden opportunity to establish a secure, happy and fulfilled life. Living within her means, not existing in her dreams.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Or…they both have it again

Reactions: 17
Yes I like you idea better, but she didn't look very rested. Maybe too much shopping and shagging with no ears listening!
I would hate to try and have sex at the Shitoo, I bet everyone can hear everything.
I think maybe she is the exact age of Philip’s parents if not a smidge older- what the hell has happened?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
FRK's latest venture, the one-to-one workshops, has left me havering between incredulous laughter and simmering rage at her presumption. It took me only a moment to find courses run by established businesses, just to see what they offer and the cost. Two examples below, selected at random.

Leafy & Couture, Yorkshire

"Introduction to Floristry", 5 day intensive course: £1,300 (inc lunch)

Judith Blacklock Flower School, London

"Floristry & Events Styling", 10 day course: £2,995

"Flower Arranging", intensive 5 day course, £999

And then we have the Nordic drifter and grifter

by Marie Wiik, in a cupboard in Haworth

Choose your preferred topic - "the basics", "wedding floristry",
"Foraging", "large scale installations", "experimental design using fresh and dried flowers"

3 day course, £1,300; 5 day course, £2,100.

Does Marie really think that she - with a one year floristry course under her belt, one wedding in her portfolio, a limited range of floral style ("I do what I want"), hand-tied bunches shoved in jam jars, a few swags and garlands, some wreath sales, weekly bouquets to order (but potential customers have no choice), foliage Foraging in the undergrowth, random workshops of questionable benefit to the attendees - is sufficiently qualified, talented.and proficient to charge £260 per day (3 day course) or £420 per day (5 day course) for her undivided attention and tuition?

But wait. Qualified, talented and proficient are words that her self-belief/delusion make obsolete. Not quite 30.000 followers on IG. Nearly 27,500 Y/T subscribers. "As seen on Chateau DIY." 129 Patreon supporters. Her supporters tell her she is gifted and a marvel. In short, Marie is A Success Story.

Yeah, right.

There will be more tears. She will chip away at the immense goodwill, generosity, kindness and friendship shown to her by Nikki and Jill. She could build a little business, supplementing her income with some part-time work, but instead seems to think the world owes her a living without her doing the graft herself. Her attitude, the waterworks and the manipulation are deeply unpleasant. The toxicity in which she lived at the uninhabitable farmhouse was exacerbated by Marie's own belligerence, surliness and avarice.

Yes, I'm being hard on her. I could be harder still. I find her attitude beyond exasperating when she could make her new start at Haworth a golden opportunity to establish a secure, happy and fulfilled life. Living within her means, not existing in her dreams.
READ THIS from Bath Flower School where FRK attended a course for a few days in the autumn she now thinks she can do the same, get real.
"Hi, we’re Verity and Saffy and we formed The Bath Flower School in 2019 when an opportunity arose for us to work together. Between us we have over 40 years experience in flowers, floristry, weddings, events, flower schools and teaching. We both have very clear ideas about what makes a good flower school. This is our chance to put that into practice and inspire the future generation of florists".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stefanny can always travel to the UK because she is a citizen but how did Snorty sneak in? France has banned travel to the UK without a compelling reason which needs supporting documents. Snorty would/should have been banned from leaving France directly to the UK. Did he go via Netherlands? Something fishy going on there, too.

"A compelling reason must be given for travel to or from the UK, for both unvaccinated and vaccinated persons. These reasons will not authorise travel for tourism."
"The Government equally urges all travellers who had planned to go to the UK to postpone their trip."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
i am sure there will be more leaks...iff all those radiaters are the same quality and age...i guess its a matter of time..i would get mad if i lived in a place like that...and they cant check all the places all the time..so its waiting for another leaking ceiling...and madame goes on holiday..just like in Louis XIV his time..when the court left one chateau filled with piss and tit...and moved on to the next... 🙄 so the staff could muck out the place..
That's what makes me so mad (don't know why I do it's not my place), seeing as there's hardly anyone there surely now would be the ideal time to get the sodding heating sorted out. Yet again those who are there are walking about in coats and gloves. The temperature has dropped even more this week the next thing will be frozen pipes. It's not as if she can't afford it. Instead of pissing about with non essential things, just how many times have we herd she's getting the proffesionals in to sort it. I wouldn't even mind the fact she's pissed off to SA, at least then fully qualified people could come in, get the place sorted in the knowledge they wouldn't have some derranged banshee shoving a camera in their faces. Arrrrrrrggg!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.