The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all the pipes burst and flood that whole farm house. She will then have her lake. 😡

@Sparrowsfart sure she can meet up with Gerry but why say she is Quarantining. She is such a liar!🤢

I’m sure she is also wearing a new outfit. It’s probably a high end label just purchased in London! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 37
not to give a recap that silver set omg the rich witch can buy it her self for sure and i hope the volunteers steal all the silver when she spilts for yet another well earned rest . the youtuber who was a patreon is a retired psychologist i believe interesting she says in polite manner exactly what tattlers mostly think about CAG

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Way, a new thread.
No plans on telling the Patreon members, how the money has been spent for the last 4 months and next week we will have a Success Story interview with Marie.
"Accountability?! Save that for February. Tonight we'll have sushi!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I hope all the pipes burst and flood that whole farm house. She will then have her lake. 😡

@Sparrowsfart sure she can meet up with Gerry but why say she is Quarantining. She is such a liar!🤢

I’m sure she is also wearing a new outfit. It’s probably a high end label just purchased in London! 😡
Yes I'm sure she is lying too. She doesn't look rested at all. I'm guessing they took Maiike and Mother back to Netherlands and then visited Snorts parents, Then on to UK

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.
That's what I thought too.
I haven't had time to check yet.

Question : do her American (and British) superfans think that traveling by plane is cheap in France ? Because it's not. I don't think Ryanair cover South Africa 😅

It does cover London though. But she must have spent a real fortune in planes and luxurious hotels / rented houses in one year.

Is it cheaper to travel by plane in US than in Europe ? 🤔

How can her Patrons and superfans explain this ?

Reactions: 28
I imagine they flew to London so Gerry can meet them there and fly with them.

Not for nothing but..... wtf does a grown ass man have to FLY with someone? Our daughter has been flying alone - trabs continental since she was 10? So.... ya....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agreed with the quarantine baloney - saving face, “see, I am morally minded Tattle”

But what gets me is the patreon video is right from her London flat whilst thanking her new patrons. To be so brazen about it too. The irony - woe is me and help me restore my HMN because I will not sell my largest asset to help finance my dream home. She doesn’t think of her optics and when she does she lies and tells us she’s quarantining. Deplorable human.

I’ve come to the realisation that the majority of her followers simply don’t want to see the glaring truth, because they’ll have to admit they were confidence tricked by Don Jarvis, seemingly sweet, naive and frivolous, but with a viper like grip on your loose change.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
That's what I thought too.
I haven't had time to check yet.

Question : do her American (and British) superfans think that traveling by plane is cheap in France ? Because it's not. I don't think Ryanair cover South Africa 😅

It does cover London though. But she must have spent a real fortune in planes and luxurious hotels / rented houses in one year.

Is it cheaper to travel by plane in US than in Europe ? 🤔

How can her Patrons and superfans explain this ?
No. Traveling around to and from Europe from the US is expensive. Traveling around Europe via Ryan Air CAN be cheap inside Europe depending on where you are going etc. Going to Africa from Europe?? To SA? no... thats long haul... no... expensive... and it's not like you can drive or take a train... not even sail...

Reactions: 17
Yes I'm sure she is lying too. She doesn't look rested at all. I'm guessing they took Maiike and Mother back to Netherlands and then visited Snorts parents, Then on to UK
i dont have the feeling Snorts his parents interest her..i more think a few days in Paris in a nice and expensive hotel...with nice food and wine..and in the meantime shopping ...maybe visit an antiquedealer and so on...we will see what popps up the next month..at the shittoo

Btw isnt it a shame that there has to be a full time person to deal with all that crap people send.. :eek: i bet the postwoman gets nightmares from the tit she has to bring there every day...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was just thinking about Don Jarvis’s statement about her and Phyllis doing PCR tests. So we have received intelligence that Don Jarvis and the chateau actually had Covid in November. The UK govt guidance, as of last month, is that you should not take a PCR test within 90 days (3 months) of a positive test as it may show up positive once again and effectively give you a false read. Soooo if SJ has taken a PCR test (which she is obliged to do in order to enter SA) then there is a high risk she’ll be grounded and quarantining in the UK for 7 days. Hence her nervous anticipation of her result - if she had nothing to hide her results would be of no concern to her travel plans. I suspect she’ll come up negative because most people don’t have issues with the PCR tests after 1 month of first being positive.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Could someone get a hold of a BBC journalist and tell it like it really is :unsure:
However, Ms Jarvis admits that she didn't factor in just how expensive it would be to pay for the upkeep of such a huge, old building. "I didn't realise how much money it would take to run," says the 50-year-old!!!!! :ROFLMAO: (Kate clearly hasn't got her facts straight)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
However, Ms Jarvis admits that she didn't factor in just how expensive it would be to pay for the upkeep of such a huge, old building. "I didn't realise how much money it would take to run," says the 50-year-old!!!!! :ROFLMAO: (Kate clearly hasn't got her facts straight)
Said the shittelaine from her beachhouse in SA...thanking her new patreons for bringing Lalaland back to life.. :devilish: those patreons are bonkers..

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Agreed with the quarantine baloney - saving face, “see, I am morally minded Tattle”

But what gets me is the patreon video is right from her London flat whilst thanking her new patrons. To be so brazen about it too. The irony - woe is me and help me restore my HMN because I will not sell my largest asset to help finance my dream home. She doesn’t think of her optics and when she does she lies and tells us she’s quarantining. Deplorable human.

I’ve come to the realisation that the majority of her followers simply don’t want to see the glaring truth, because they’ll have to admit they were confidence tricked by Don Jarvis, seemingly sweet, naive and frivolous, but with a viper like grip on your loose change.
She probably has reached the critical mass of patreons, which leads them to self-assure each other that they are a fabulous and generous group of people. They are in their echo chamber, and immune to criticism (which they can't see anyway, thanks to the one thing SJ & Co can do well: delete). I expect the numbers will increase, especially if the panelling is finished... but how long can she exploit that achievement?

Reactions: 21
No. Traveling around to and from Europe from the US is expensive. Traveling around Europe via Ryan Air CAN be cheap inside Europe depending on where you are going etc. Going to Africa from Europe?? To SA? no... thats long haul... no... expensive... and it's not like you can drive or take a train... not even sail...
Before the pandemic my Son in Sydney flew to the US and Europe regularly for work. Because he was allowed to make his own bookings and be reimbursed (within limits). He amassed so many airpoints that he had many nearly 'free' trips. (taxes still have to be paid). He could even share with me and I went business class a few times on eco fares.
Fanny has been doing a bit of travel with NY trip and others I can't think of at the moment, she may have airpoints to make it cheaper. But then again it will be a business expense if she makes vlogs in SA won't it? So maybe she doesn't care about fare price?

Reactions: 20
Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.
I guess she or both had symptoms and wanted to be sure that the pcr test is negative that's why they waited. And then of course the 7 course dinner with Gerry was awaiting😂. After poor Gerry had to paint something in her apartment, do some minor repairs, fix something and finally discuss the route of the traditional river cruise

Reactions: 18
He looks like he's waiting to give an opinion, to try to keep up with the big boys and show he's the man of the house ... but it all just went way to fast for him to keep up.
“Thank you guys for moving OUR mirror to OUR grand salon. WE thank you”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She probably has reached the critical mass of patreons, which leads them to self-assure each other that they are a fabulous and generous group of people. They are in their echo chamber, and immune to criticism (which they can't see anyway, thanks to the one thing SJ & Co can do well: delete). I expect the numbers will increase, especially if the panelling is finished... but how long can she exploit that achievement?
Till the ultimate vlogg where she opens the valves and the water starts to pour into the lake! Let's say 2042? When I and P are dead and she has inherited all there is to inherit and moves on to Venice.

Reactions: 12
i dont have the feeling Snorts his parents interest her..i more think a few days in Paris in a nice and expensive hotel...with nice food and wine..and in the meantime shopping ...maybe visit an antiquedealer and so on...we will see what popps up the next month..at the shittoo

Btw isnt it a shame that there has to be a full time person to deal with all that crap people send.. :eek: i bet the postwoman gets nightmares from the tit she has to bring there every day...
Yes I like you idea better, but she didn't look very rested. Maybe too much shopping and shagging with no ears listening!
I would hate to try and have sex at the Shitoo, I bet everyone can hear everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.