The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i guess the height was very convenient...no need to get on your knees...

Reactions: 15
I know but she looked like 4ft. That’s really small.

Reactions: 6
Oh you did so well against horrible circumstances! I’ll bet you’re also a hell of a lot stronger than most of us too. My heart hurts for young you.
That's what I thought but my teenager proves me wrong but thanks, you are all so kind, it's water down the bridge.... most of the time....

Reactions: 15
Ooooh.. are the heights the new Pies?

I'm 165cm.. I think it's 5' 4"... it's tough living in Canada... officially we use metric system, but having US right underneath, affects everything for us!
I guess I’ll keep getting things off the top shelf for the tattlers as per usual being a Scandinavian/fenchie. 178 cm so 20 pies?

Reactions: 14
it needs five...another patreon to buy and send lightbulbs to that godforsaken place..i guess otherwise the loo didnt have light untill 2023...

Reactions: 18
She can’t pull off another year. She’s already lifted all of her Aunt’s Christmas stylings. I’m sure the plan for next year will be some over the top bullshit for Grande Squat Salon (I recommend we rename this permanently). Maybe she can install a 4 meter tree sideways, or build a forest of 5 ft trees for the squirrel to hide in. He can stay in there for all of advent and jump out and scare people as part of the festivities. Better yet, he can dress as a fairie, jump out, and scare them even more.

Reactions: 14
There was a picture of her grandmother with either Frank or Ivo, who are tall Dutch guys. It was hilarious to see how tiny the old hag's mother really was. Fierce and ferocious though, no match for either SJ or IJ.
Not Frank or Ivo but another example of how small she was...

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
The old hag has indeed a better pair of legs than SSB.

I find the pic pretty cool! If i'm at old hag's age i would love to have the confidence to wear something like that. Don't shoot me, pleease
well when we have decided to give a kinky party..you for sure are invited..

Reactions: 13
Conversely, she could have caused problems with her mother's new relationship. I can just imagine the kind of troubled teenager she might have been.
But it must be very difficult to have a step father who is just a couple of years older than you...

Reactions: 7
IJ was so ridiculous in that video. She can't concentrate because of the music?! She is only shelling peas, what concentration is needed? I Like Chantal she is taking no shit from IJ. I remember when Fanny was decorating the pergola for IJ & Percys wedding, IJ was kicking off about I want this etc. Chantal was there and basically said go away you will have what you get.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.