The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know much about digger but remember when we built our house and the outside and garden was about to be done we got several offers from companies, some gave as a total but there was a posting for machinery and maintance and compared to daily rates it was like 30 min per day for the digger maintance only.
The company which made hourly rates also included 30min of maintenance. So when you pay them 8 hours they actually work on your project only 7.5
I remember that cleaning every evening took a while, checking fluids, filters, etc.
I was undecided over one feature for the garden and when I finally decided on the last day to go for it I was like: oh, how much can it be, just take your digger, can't be more than a hour of digging. I paid 30min digging and 30 min cleaning the digger. 😂
Hope that Dan is reading this, and cleaning accordingly.

Don't know much about digger but remember when we built our house and the outside and garden was about to be done we got several offers from companies, some gave as a total but there was a posting for machinery and maintance and compared to daily rates it was like 30 min per day for the digger maintance only.
The company which made hourly rates also included 30min of maintenance. So when you pay them 8 hours they actually work on your project only 7.5
I remember that cleaning every evening took a while, checking fluids, filters, etc.
I was undecided over one feature for the garden and when I finally decided on the last day to go for it I was like: oh, how much can it be, just take your digger, can't be more than a hour of digging. I paid 30min digging and 30 min cleaning the digger. 😂
Show this to Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about Maria and Sabine, have they left too, or are they a part of the cleaning brigade? If I were SJ I'd be a bit scared of that, Maria could actually decide to do that seriously, maybe with a skip or two.
Maria and Land-Girl are there with Dan. He just uploaded his latest vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm amazed at her ability and prowess to keep those two in awe of her. What is it I wonder after all this time?
Unrequited love for Potty I get (though dont understand), but Larkin? Perhaps he bought into the Shitto in haste and is now repenting at leisure and is too scared to ask for a divorce for some reason? Maybe making the best of a bad situation ?
I’ve never thought Marie was ever happy there but I do think Antoine likes it. Thus I believe Nick continues on with the charade for his sons sake. It’s an interesting diversion for his little family. A place to get away to for them. Look he’s already in bed with this witch he may as well make the best of it.
that said, as for potty & this Ruth woman well…. I have no idea why she even accompanies him in on visits. It’s a great slap in the face to SJ that she refuses to be filmed while there. I would want nothing to do with any of that.
and yes, potty is weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In respect to Sara’s hands shaking, she was very uncomfortable on camera from the beginning. She spoke very quickly and loudly. She spoke on her social media about her discomfort and reluctance to being on YouTube. Interesting angle that @Jeeves brings up is anger. Could the perceived nice gesture of sending the postcards actually be some sort of threat to maybe watch their P’s and Q’s.

Reactions: 12
A person usually shakes from nervousness or anxiety.
you mean that plump dumpling little wife of Shreck ?

No, he still actually likes to be her best friend. I know it's kind of hard to grasp and at first I thought she must have something dirty on him that she's threatening to expose, but the weird dynamic between the three of them seems to be liked and appreciated by all of them. This is another reason I'm convinced it will not last between SnortSquirrel Cameltoe and the BalconyShoutesse: in the end that relationship will interfere too much with this construction they have thought out, where the boys can have a significant other but at the same time always pay first loyalty to SJ.
How do you think that allegiance sits with Marie ?

Reactions: 5
Ann Marie looks rough... He really needs to put on his sunglasses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Another example of Philip Janssen's reply as smol🐶ol'luv.
Remember when BJJ broke his computer. smolpuppyol'love replied to another comment in the YT community comment section.

Chateau Unwrapped!
2 months ago
Hello everyone! I’m so sorry that I have to postpone tonight’s Cadeaux to Wednesday. As you all know, I’m going back and forth between France and the Netherlands, because of my musical rehearsals. Just now, on the train, my laptop broke and I’m unable to finish and post Cadeaux in time. I’m going to try and find a solution and as there’s a regular Chateau Diaries tomorrow, I’ll post this one on Wednesday. Love, Philip

smolpuppyo'love
2 months ago
Have a heart please, I implore you to at least try to view this situation from a more gentle and understanding manner. These wonderful people who have allowed us into their lives have been in the throes of disaster management with problem after problem, their entire Chateau has been wrongly fitted with insufficient heating and radiators, they had one bursting after the next,as well as hosting guests and catering for the household, Dan and Amaury had to drive through the night a week or so ago, then they're all back, noses to the grindstone. Then the roof collapsed and not even a week later, you are posting your impatience and disappointment. Just like to say that you may be a "top tier" patreon, but your behaviour and tone is far from top tier. Also, I don't think it's an absolute "right" to contribute to the Chateau and then start asserting some kind of authority. Contributors are making a huge difference for which I am thankful, as a humble normal person who enjoys a few snippets of whatever they can manage to publish on YouTube, I'm sure that they are hugely grateful for your help. But I'm under no illusions that I believe Stephanie would get to where she is whether there were contributors or not. A better idea would have been to delete the whole first section of your comment and start from the word "Please" in your message. It strikes me that you are miffed about the "boyfriend leak", but I could be wrong.
That says Steph as dictated to Sir Snorts-a-lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
smolpuppyo'love is BJJ...🤪
smolpuppyo'love
1 day ago (edited)
You are the most gracious lady I have seen, you seem rare to anger, and brave in the face of adversity. I recognise in you a need to do the right thing, and I have absolutely no doubt that you always will. As for any critical opinions, I can only say that they can only see through their own particular filter, ascribing blame where there is none, or making up a story in their imagination instead of actually watching your videos and listening to learn the truth. Don't let the haters dictate. You are someone who I admire, I don't say that often...or ever.. really... it's usually reserved for people like Nelson Mandela... I see in you an incredible creative energy to nurture and grow the arts whilst restoring a beautiful piece of history. In doing so, you are making history with La Lande!💖 Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
❤❤❤
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 'Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!' said a Tattler ever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]

So Phyllis thinks SJ is akin to Nelson Mandela….. hmmm? What has Phyllis done, I wonder? It reads in a very whimpering tone - almost as to get back into someone’s good graces. The cross dressing must stop Phyllis you’ve stretched out SJ’s knicker elastic and she’s pissed!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
smolpuppyo'love is BJJ...🤪
smolpuppyo'love
1 day ago (edited)
You are the most gracious lady I have seen, you seem rare to anger, and brave in the face of adversity. I recognise in you a need to do the right thing, and I have absolutely no doubt that you always will. As for any critical opinions, I can only say that they can only see through their own particular filter, ascribing blame where there is none, or making up a story in their imagination instead of actually watching your videos and listening to learn the truth. Don't let the haters dictate. You are someone who I admire, I don't say that often...or ever.. really... it's usually reserved for people like Nelson Mandela... I see in you an incredible creative energy to nurture and grow the arts whilst restoring a beautiful piece of history. In doing so, you are making history with La Lande!💖 Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago
❤❤
So deluded. I feel safe saying I am sure that La Lande/SJ will never be topics in history books/courses.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In Dan's latest Vlog he wants US to know that he is keeping Anne Marie's work room tidy. Actually I believe you. The rest of the shitoo I wouldn't worry about as no one will notice. Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, good grief.... FRK needs a problem. Now it's her fear of ankle twisting???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In Dan's latest Vlog he wants US to know that he is keeping Anne Marie's work room tidy. Actually I believe you. The rest of the shitoo I wouldn't worry about as no one will notice. Carry on
He obviously read the concerns about his tidiness here!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The adopted son Philip has his first visit to SA. Will we treated to his gushing over important monuments there like:

Apartheid Museum - Joburg
Mandela House - Joburg
Constitution Hill - Joburg
Hector Petersen Memorial - Joburg
Soweto Township visit - Joburg
Robben Island - Cape Town
Table Mountain- Cape Town

…or will it simply all be shopping, beaches and safaris?
If they visit these monuments, I surely hope they don't film it. Otherwise, we will all have to hear his 'sincere' yet uninformed opinions and 'facts' about everything with that disgusting "Yes, I see you what you mean" face and nod. No, Phyllis, you don't know what it means.

Reactions: 20
Steve's Linkedin profile shows he worked for 6 companies from 1998 - 2015. Most of those large brands were likely clients of his employers and he worked on their accounts. Since setting up 'Decadigitus' in 2015 it seems much of his work is for smaller community clients in the town/region where he lived and for the past year he's been with Raining Communications on a part-time contract.
Thanks for the information ;).
Well, I stand corrected, he's got experience. So he shouldn't copy other people's work and should know better. And he wants to give advices to other people? Lol.

lol.JPG

His work is just not good, sorry. Unless he just doesn't know how to present it nicely. 'Cause sorry but you see his portfolio, and Raining's portfolio... There's no comparison. With things such as squarespace, wix etc nowadays it's just weird that he's portfolio looks so dated. It's just super tacky and not on trend. And I'm not even talking about the latest 2021 graphic design trends. But like I haven't seen a single graphic designer use such call-to-action buttons in forever (the "get started" button, with lots of effects that are just dated in the graphic design sphere nowadays).
He puts illustration in his skills but was not able to come up with his own peacock illustration?

It'sone thing to pass as a graphic design expert with clients who have 0 eye for design, but I highly respect his ability to convince other professional of the industry to trust him! That's someone who knows how to sell himself.

Reactions: 9
@Parrfect Porcelane you said it so well.
What bugged me about those come dine with me dinners was that she was never at the Chateau to welcome or entertain her guests. She would always be away rushing back at the last hour to make the dinner. How rude. She literally arrived and walked into dinner. People had probably arrived thinking they would be able to spend time in the Chateau with the Chatelaine. Such a selfish and ungrateful woman.
It always seemed as if she were doing the guests a service by gracing them with her presence, as if she is royalty, by making an appearance at dinner. She certainly seemed annoyed at her obligation of having to play hostess.
@Albee & @T Rex , you're both right in your observations about her behavior. I was referring to the Come Dine with Me vlogs from last January. I had never heard of this show and was appalled as I watched what may have been a reasonable recreation with La Lande characters. However, I was most struck by the facts that BJJ was a whiny baby about the candlesticks and the amount of footage with Marie's Team's critique. It really showed her in a bad light. Maybe that was BJJ's influence with the intent of contributing to Marie's undoing. CLL really is like a tacky version of Dangerous Liaisons sometimes.

1641757413421.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.