The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well.she has staff who take care of her..but she always finds excuses to get me over there..a paper this..something else that..she thinks i have loads of time to sit with her all day and drink coffee with her ..but i dont have that time..i have the running of the estate..doing lott of things ourselves..i also have a job..i work for the government..she still thinks its like in my grandfathers time...well its not..thats sometimes hard..she knows i am busy but she keeps asking for attention..,, thats the most difficult part..in the past she had her own things..but now she cannot leave the house she wants me to sit with her all day..its not possible..she just ignores my work..oh she says..why do you have to work so much?? i am sure you can manage the place well.. 🙄 just hire some people in..:rolleyes:
It sounds as if she's lonely.... it's so sad when a person loses their independence...are there any other family member that can share their time with her?, Maybe even consider a companion to fill her days with conversation, or reading or other activities... even going outdoors even if via a wheelchair... one of my biggest fears is losing my independence... death does not frighten me but the thought of being someone else's responsibility fills me with dread. I hope you find a resolve to your situation...keep in mind that she once had a life too and is finding her current situation difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing maybe about that, he certainly doesn't speak to her anymore and haven't spoken to her for years and years.
Greg seems to be moving in different circles and I don't imagine he would want his reputation sullied by his scrounging ex-wife and her paediatric lover. He works for his living and I bet his home is clean, heated and paid for! I'd mark that down as a very lucky escape, Greg!

Screenshot 2022-01-09 at 17.51.47.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Hello. I've just joined you mad and funny lot. . I've been watching CD on and off for the last 18 months or so. I just love what I've found here in the last week or so. Like so many other less gullible people, I am truly amazed at the level of worshipping from other's around the world that have no chance of ever going to France let alone stay at the crumbling heap of a house. What sickens me even more of the greedy shitbags that have seen the money rolling and think "oo I want some of that for doing jack tit". Why on earth does Dulmar and Tattie woman think that going to Tesco for a bit of food shopping is film worthy? It is beyond me! And as for Dandare and his looming back and forth at the camera like some kind of demented fish in a bowl - christ! I tried to watch Marie Wilkes once and they have just taken me off the anti depressants! I used to watch the Petherick boy too, but I lost it when he started crying and asking for money when he blew what he had going off looking for a shag. I even supported him when he cried over his little collision with the Strawbridges, but he soon put me right on that front with his next few logs. I see nothing wrong with making little films for people to watch if they have the time and don't mind watching the mind numbing adverts. So what if not all of it is true. Commercial TV have been doing that for decades. But to actually ask for money via Patreon, Gofundme, BuymeCoffee/Teabag/Spode/Horsefeed/Teatowels/aga parts/dog food/ dog vet bills/ chicken feed/ (god the list could go on) is just pure wrong. What is more wrong and worrying are the level of simplicity of the adoring fans that part with their hard earned. I doubt I can contribute anything more to this great forum. However each time we watch we are just feeding the egos. So I would suggest stopping watching. But then again I wouldn't get so many larfs from here. As for the creepy boy. I was so relieved to find so many people that thought the same as I have been thinking for the last year or so.
A warm welcome to you, @MrsNeelie and I'm super happy you found us and decided to actually join. We like to think of ourselves as the hate-site SJ has baptized us, as the group of max fifteen trolls who do not engage in her love, life and laughter universe because we are a jealous lot. To now learn there are so many likeminded people, thousands even if we count the lurkers, is the best news in months! So thank you for your first contribution and I guarantee it will not be the last, as you seem to fit right in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
@Clara Burnett has previously said SJ's dutch friend and her husand will be bobbing in and out to check on things and no doubt will pack away the Christmas decorations... not sure if they will go into a colour coded ensemble that SJ likes to store in Narnia in the attic. I hope they wrap the lights around some tubing to avoid the chaos that ensued Christmas gone. So when SJ & Snorts arrive back it will be as if the Fairy Godmother has waved her magic wand and the mess that was Christmas will be cleared away.
Actually, I hope they throw everything into a heap, lights and all, serves them right to open a mess again next Christmas. I loved how Floral Maire wired all that natural greenery into the fake kitchen garland last year and nobody thought to take it out before putting it away. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'd love her to return to the Chateau exactlyas she left it - cold, damp and grubby with decorations still up, dirty underwear where she dropped it and rotting food in the fridge. Welcome Home, Fanny!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Actually, I hope they throw everything into a heap, lights and all, serves them right to open a mess again next Christmas. I loved how Floral Maire wired all that natural greenery into the fake kitchen garland last year and nobody thought to take it out before putting it away. 😎
Or they just leave it as it is. I think that would be SJ worst nightmare coming back to and dealing with the reminder of her manic Dec. Judging by the quality of her output she did not have a good time making the Advent Calendar this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She'll just find some more dupes to take care of the mess like always. Both Dan and Kirsty come to mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She really does plunge to new depths of pettiness. That’s why those splash back tiles aren’t completed. I could do that in max 2 hours with all the measurements and scans - yes I have a degree in graphic design and extensive knowledge of the necessary editing and formatting software, but that task is entry level grade (I promise you). This might go some way to explain the pace at which projects go, or aren’t completed at all. What’s the real reason behind other projects not being completed and I don’t want to hear any brico supply BS. She’s mean with the chèquebook or she’s spent the patreon money elsewhere on set dressings.
Her relationships are transactional and that’s so sinister.
Strange altogether.... Didn't Steve showed her the logo very last minute when they were about to leave? Looked to me like some kind of farewell present. Steph looked genuinely surprised. There was never talk about some logo, she for sure would have used this to create content for her videos (how they discuss it and talk through designs etc) also I remember she had already something from another fan? (which she also never used probably because she forgot about it )

Reactions: 7
Tis I. 🍊🍊🍊 Baffled yet moist as always. One of my husbands used to call me Billy Budd. He's been dead for 10 years and not my husband for 30 or 40, and I'm only just now beginning to understand what he was talking about.
Great to have you back ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It could be Phyllis. I remember talking about how Villanoli should have booked La Jarvis Nelson Mandela's cell, instead of the Hilton suite.
He's reading and writing in here. The fact that they're going to South Africa and Nelson Mandela is being mention would hardly be a coincidence.
You may be correct too. When I read it I hear Potty in that smarmy voice of his. It is well written for someone who has ESL. I guess we will never know.

Reactions: 5
Another example of Philip Janssen's reply as smol🐶ol'luv.
Remember when BJJ broke his computer. smolpuppyol'love replied to another comment in the YT community comment section.

Chateau Unwrapped!
2 months ago
Hello everyone! I’m so sorry that I have to postpone tonight’s Cadeaux to Wednesday. As you all know, I’m going back and forth between France and the Netherlands, because of my musical rehearsals. Just now, on the train, my laptop broke and I’m unable to finish and post Cadeaux in time. I’m going to try and find a solution and as there’s a regular Chateau Diaries tomorrow, I’ll post this one on Wednesday. Love, Philip

smolpuppyo'love
2 months ago
Have a heart please, I implore you to at least try to view this situation from a more gentle and understanding manner. These wonderful people who have allowed us into their lives have been in the throes of disaster management with problem after problem, their entire Chateau has been wrongly fitted with insufficient heating and radiators, they had one bursting after the next,as well as hosting guests and catering for the household, Dan and Amaury had to drive through the night a week or so ago, then they're all back, noses to the grindstone. Then the roof collapsed and not even a week later, you are posting your impatience and disappointment. Just like to say that you may be a "top tier" patreon, but your behaviour and tone is far from top tier. Also, I don't think it's an absolute "right" to contribute to the Chateau and then start asserting some kind of authority. Contributors are making a huge difference for which I am thankful, as a humble normal person who enjoys a few snippets of whatever they can manage to publish on YouTube, I'm sure that they are hugely grateful for your help. But I'm under no illusions that I believe Stephanie would get to where she is whether there were contributors or not. A better idea would have been to delete the whole first section of your comment and start from the word "Please" in your message. It strikes me that you are miffed about the "boyfriend leak", but I could be wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Prior to grifter Snorts landing with his bum in butter at LaLande it’d be pretty hard to find an Instagram feed that was almost entirely of pictures of oneself. Snorty really takes the cake for vaingloriousness. Also, his account is Philip Janssen -Chateau La Lande ffs. Surely Pottsy and the Masked One find that he oversteps the mark a tad.

A bare chested example of Mr Puny Squirrellover.
View attachment 976100
View attachment 976103
He only gives Chateau de Lalande as location. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that when SJ revealed which Chateau they bought. Maybe they didn’t want it announced then. 🤔
Announcing it on channel with a couple of hundred thousand subscribers has to be better than simply appearing. The relationship is transactional and sad to say that it’s the same with Michael P, Selmar, Dan, Marie - friends/employees who depended on her brand to launch their own to some degree or other. The chateauverse is pretty incestuous and all that travel and back rubbing must be exhausting. The Spode Coveter Mr P is now redundant. She has Snortalot me,me to do her hair, sew and edit (cough) for her, PLUS he performs duties (sexual gratification and driving) that the Beatrix Potter lover couldn’t do.
Of all the tragics in SJ’s realm Mr Petherick is the most afflicted. How the hell he allowed his bitterness with Angel and Dick to set off the chain of self destruction it did, expose him to ridicule and condemn him to penury is for a medical professional to analyse. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stop laughing. 😂 I can imagine, SJ and BJJ fighting in SA, would sound something like this.
Remember, BJJ was to be away practicing for his next school musical. He was not part of the planned SA trip.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.