The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧵 THIS SHITTOO AINT LEGO ,,MY CITY or DUMBO DAVEY DUPLO.. 🔫 🧨Kaboom

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good points. I noticed that about the tree as well. Dan seems to be fudging some of the timeline.
Also, why put lights on the awful wood structure and not on the tree? What happened to those coloured spotlights which were put in earlier in the year?
Dan doesn't have any hips or bum to keep his pants up... he needs a belt...

This is a bit of strange and random coincidence concerning the Michael Bragantino saga. I sometimes watch a Canadian Drag queen (Wilma Fingerdoodle) reviewing RuPauls Drag race on YT, and wow, Michael B has been begging for money for his open heart surgery there too! Where else has he been? He should have enough money to open a hospital himself at this rate.
please tell me that's not their real name... Wilma Fingerdoodle? If I search will it bring the channel up? Oh now I've got to go see... xxx Edited... I'm back and yes I found her/him Wilma Fingerdoo.... Michael B has managed to raise over $6000 via Wilmas shout out...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
SJ removed Sara Phillips and Stephen Cole from the CD's top tier patron list in October. The same time this 👇 logo also disappeared.
I was hoping that copyright infringement had caught up with all of them, after copying the Scalamandre wallpaper. He now is admitting to this in an IG post. 🤪

1641725228506.png

Well, there is still time Stephen Cole, for legal action. TICK TOCK... 💣 This is not a good look for your graphic design business. I do not remember Chateau DIY using the Lalande logo. So, like FRK, he too will use this statement to further your own business plans. When will the Patreon account be established???

1641723998334.png

1641724025163.png

@decadigitus
3 days ago
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
michael_potts_photography IG account, has been busy posting exterior pics. of Lalande. ALL IN THE DARK. 🤪 Well, that is one way to remove all of the exterior flaws that are becoming more visible and unavoidable in the light of day.

chateau scab marquis.png

photo credit @Marquis de Potpourri screen shot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dan doesn't have any hips or bum to keep his pants up... he needs a belt...

please tell me that's not their real name... Wilma Fingerdoodle? If I search will it bring the channel up? Oh now I've got to go see... xxx Edited... I'm back and yes I found her/him Wilma Fingerdoo.... Michael B has managed to raise over $6000 via Wilmas shout out...
sorry for my spelling mistake! Fingerdoo, must be a drag thing, she is funny otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Add leaking.......🚽
Teabag catching one of the leaks in a champagne flute.... sums up the whole situation. It's all a big joke. They are always laughing at the generosity of their fans. I would love to be a fly on the wall. On second thought.... NO. I already know what they think and it's a crime. TICK TOCK...💣

MPK chatching the leak.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
SJ removed Sara Phillips and Stephen Cole from the CD's top tier patron list in October. The same time this 👇 logo also disappeared.
I was hoping that copyright infringement had caught up with all of them, after copying the Scalamandre wallpaper. He now is admitting to this in an IG post. 🤪

View attachment 976454

Well, there is still time Stephen Cole, for legal action. TICK TOCK... 💣 This is not a good look for your graphic design business. I do not remember Chateau DIY using the Lalande logo. So, like FRK, he too will use this statement to further your own business plans. When will the Patreon account be established???

View attachment 976411

View attachment 976415

@decadigitus
3 days ago
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
Personally thought it was an ugly logo!

Reactions: 22
I really think their logo should have been a pooing peacock !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 976454

View attachment 976411

View attachment 976415

@decadigitus
3 days ago
I do look forward to your posts @KiKiGee.
M&M have been back to the Chateau since so it must of been an amicable severing of ties, I would assume.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do look forward to your posts @KiKiGee.
M&M have been back to the Chateau since so it must of been an amicable severing of ties, I would assume.
Thank you.
They all know too much. SJ, has no choice but to keep them in her orbit. Same holds true for Brenda Gibbons, Karen Petrie (Karen Cbomb), etc.

TICK TOCK... 💣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This predates the Channel 4 series by four years. (Filming started in 2015)

Stéphanie JARViS, soprano
After studying English literature at Oxford, Stéphanie began a successful singing course at Trinity College of Music of London. Torn between the country of her childhood and that of her ancestors, Stéphanie decides to settle in Berry, where she has been renovating the Château de La Lande since 2005. Chance then wants her to meet Cyril Huvé who incites her to deepen his repertoire. This is how she perfected herself with Will Hancox as well as with Delphine Collot and Robert Expert during internships at the Académie de la Chaise-Dieu. She contributed to the creation of the "Pentecôte en Berry" Festival, both through her performances in 2010 and 2011 and through the reception she gives to artists.

View attachment 975868

Words fail me........

Reactions: 7
Steve’s logo was the second produced. In one of the earliest blogs a volunteer designed one for her. Never used.
That peacock was copied by BJJ as well for Advent 2020.
Gee lucky the wallpaper people don’t know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok I am not an opera fan and I’m a harsh critic of SJ, but gosh she was stunning like a Carolyn Bessette Kennedy type. The French speakers on here - she sounded more fluent and comfortable speaking French than we see on vlogs. Is that correct.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.