The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I am learning to speak Selmar or his English has improved. I wonder if Tatti is helping him.
The language of Selmar is hard to penetrate. A bit like Klingon. I do agree that it was easier to interpret tonight. Maybe he has invested in a better microphone so when Tatty turns on him, the people of Diss can hear his cries for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But its her own website advertising her services for weddings, so she could actually put anything she likes on it. I've known many a person who has lied unashamedly on their CV, and advertisements.
So you've said before. However at present, it's all we have to go on unless you have evidence to the contrary.. It is very likely that she performed, not necessarily as a soloist, at Greenwich Naval College as it is so close to Trinity. We are aware of some amateur performances locally.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
why does Selmar film people and doesnt have the curtesy to buy something..what a cheap Dutch ass he is..did he actually buy a coffee in that hotel?? or did he drink out of the tap..in the toilet..the more i see of him the more i dislike his cheap and scrooge behaviour..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
i should suggest you tell your former name..and btw i didnt sense your friendly vibe.. 🙄 to say it politely..i would recognice a former VIP by miles..we all got along very well....i also recognise a flying monkey very fast...they have the same stamina..
i am getting a bit of a flying monkey vibe about you..i have been on this path before..:devilish:
Wouldn‘t a former VIP know what a Flying Monkey is? The term has been around for a long time now. By the looks of the threads filled with new members, I’d say we need an industrial sized can of Flying Monkey repellant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi, I'm new here. I found it very odd, after watching her last video, that she didn't get to fix heating system during whole year. She has very big monthly income, shouldn't that be a priority? But no, she spent a lot of money on some overpriced wallpaper for bathrooms.
I understand that she doesn't know how to manage such amount of money, but she has a lot of people around her. Why hasn't anyone said something
Edit: Also why are they calling Dan for every bizarre thing, like lighting up the stove and fireplace lol
Because the person she chooses to be her right hand is a Gossamer Haired Fancy Lad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a new Tattler I thought you’d be interested to know that perhaps misguidedly (in hindsight - it seemed such a good idea at the time) I sent SJ one of her first gifts, acknowledged in an early vlog. I was besotted I admit. Thousands followed suit.
Oh, so it's all your fault?  😉😂But I admit when I see a teapot with a peacock I cant help but thinking: Steph might like it😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
the
By the looks of the threads filled with new members, I’d say we need an industrial sized can of Flying Monkey repellant
Not all new members are flying monkeys - those who are, show themselves very quickly. Just ask Little Lord Snortalot, Page of the Back Passage, he didn't last five minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wouldn‘t a former VIP know what a Flying Monkey is? The term has been around for a long time now. By the looks of the threads filled with new members, I’d say we need an industrial sized can of Flying Monkey repellant
Falling numbers of patreons mean automatically rising numbers of new members on tattle 💁

Reactions: 20
Then, true to nature, Phyllis squirreled around the shittoo and took mental inventory of each and every piece of SJ's hoard. He deeply impressed her with his ability to remind her of each and every piece of tat she has AND in which chambre it is located. This is the way to any hoarder's heart: acknowledge and appreciate the hoard. It worked.
And if he steals any of it she will never know be cause the dumb lazy ass doesn't know where anything is in that dump or what she even has.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
@Trengilly funny you should mention the fact that the more SJ is criticized the more her fans circle the wagons & come to her defence. Heard a journalist describe the rise of Hitler. This tactic was used by his supporters as he was being called out for hate speech and blocked from speaking which in turn made him a victim. By creating the perception that he was victimized this only increased his popularity. Not saying she is Hitler just making the analogy of how “victim” can be twisted to one’s advantage.
Similarly with The Orange Twit here in the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Falling numbers of patreons mean automatically rising numbers of new members on tattle 💁
I don't know about that. Her patreon numbers are pretty much going up after her latest marketing offense of signing the fake paneling for all patrons and not just the fancy, highest tier ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Not all new members are flying monkeys - those who are, show themselves very quickly. Just ask Little Lord Snortalot, Page of the Back Passage, he didn't last five minutes.
Though I do wonder why they are so stupid? I understand if someone reads here and starts writing positive things about himself to counteract the negative but why being so obviously rude from the very beginning and attack people in a forum with over 100 threads? Like one comment could change our minds?
"Marie worked really hard and her wreaths are whimsical", "Phil worked really hard and can sing" "Selmar worked really hard and loves the animals", "Ruth worked really hard and writes lovely novels" "Michael works really hard and can paint"
" Isabelle worked really hard and gives huge tips"
"Stephanie worked really hard and can be rational"

• Haha
  • Sick
As a new Tattler I thought you’d be interested to know that perhaps misguidedly (in hindsight - it seemed such a good idea at the time) I sent SJ one of her first gifts, acknowledged in an early vlog. I was besotted I admit. Thousands followed suit.

It's OK. I won't tell anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know about that. Her patreon numbers are pretty much going up after her latest marketing offense of signing the fake paneling for all patrons and not just the fancy, highest tier ones.
Yes, that was a smart move. Let's hope she does something stupid in SA like sunbathing at the nude beach with Phil

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Though I do wonder why they are so stupid? I understand if someone reads here and starts writing positive things about himself to counteract the negative but why being so obviously rude from the very beginning and attack people in a forum with over 100 threads? Like one comment could change our minds?
"Marie worked really hard and her wreaths are whimsical", "Phil worked really hard and can sing" "Selmar worked really hard and loves the animals", "Ruth worked really hard and writes lovely novels" "Michael works really hard and can paint"
" Isabelle worked really hard and gives huge tips"
"Stephanie worked really hard and can be rational"
They see themselves as St Fanny's Saviours and can't wait to don their shining armour and saddle up their white chargers. Maybe she should commission a stained glass window for the chapel.

• Haha
Welcome!

How did you feel about the gift being worn with yellow rubber gloves while cleaning? I think I might have found that a bit off putting.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.