The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be even funnier, if they're at the airport,and she tells him, its just her and Gerry going! And he's babysitting the Shitto with Dan and the kids! 😂😂😂
Talking of Dan.... have they already left to go to SA? Dans vlog tonight has him at Lalande, clearing the area around the chapel with the digger and then looks like he's taken it upon himself to do some diy around the place... dismantling and repairing the lock on the kitchen door because it bangs instead of slow closing... but then he goes onto say he's now going to cook... who is he cooking for? Have the 2 volunteer gone home or moved on?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
On a very wet and cold day here in Dorset, I decided to a) try and catch up on the threads (thanks for new one @Jikki2) and b ) catch up on CD, ETRF and perversely, the Giftgrabs as is befitting to the new thread title, well done @Ginginger
Anyway, apart from grimacing at the insincerity of the ‘oooooohs, rrrrrrrrrrrs, and ‘I love it’s, I have to admit to Snorting with laughter when Snorts exclaimed this card ‘cute’
Seriously, when has seeing ‘adorable’ little hedgehogs pegged to a string, been classed as ‘cute’
He really is like a little child! No woman in their 40s, late 40s should find him sexually attractive at all!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget there will be a massive drop in numbers once those patrons have their name on the panels for posterity!

True, unless Fanny has plans for more patron panels in the future. It could become an annual event worthy of a massive party every year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking of Dan.... have they already left to go to SA? Dans vlog tonight has him at Lalande, clearing the area around the chapel with the digger and then looks like he's taken it upon himself to do some diy around the place... dismantling and repairing the lock on the kitchen door because it bangs instead of slow closing... but then he goes onto say he's now going to cook... who is he cooking for? Have the 2 volunteer gone home or moved on?
Up up and away, two fingers to you, we're off to SA!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was surprised that she brought the horse home to the chateau with children and doggies around before having a vet check it for for diseases and things like scabies, as well as making sure it had its shots etc. Maybe I'm overly cautious by nature.
Haha, I was surprised she brought the horse home with a crowd around when obviously the horse was scared and tired. She doesn't know her that well yet and to have lots of people and cameras around when she brings her in to a foreign stable was a bit risky.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i know....allthough i hate to be called a spider...have to say i am a spider in a lott of webs..keeps one occupied..and well informed..;), not that i am well informed about Lalande..not important enough..its just entertainment..most of the times a good sense and mind can give you a lott of answers..
It makes my world a better place to think of you taking care of your partner and family, ancestors' land, and the people in your community. <3

Reactions: 8
This Huguenot's ancestors ended up in the North (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan) by way of indentured servitude sometime in 1700s. I'd like to think we were on the right side of history. I've traced us back as far as mid-1400s to what is now the German/French border. Where I'm going with this, I don't know. 🙃
I say don’t worry about. You are you and that is all you can control. Everyone has some crappy person in their family line. Killers, thieves, molesters, abusers you name it. The world has been and will always be an ugly place. It’s was in the times of the Egyptians, Romans, Vikings, Turks, etc. On and on it goes in cycles of famine, violence, prosperity, decline, war. We humans never learn. Not for long anyway, and societies forget. We are nasty things, only sweetened by prosperity and abundance. All you can do is choose to put into the world what you want to get out of it. I try to be happy and have fun, but at times I’m nasty and mean. I guess that’s why I get doses of both. No one is their ancestors. That’s a decision you make for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Since it has been suspected and said of the inhabitants of Lalande that they lurk here. BJJ hiding as a tattler and making negative comments about FRK, Hanni, Dan, etc could have been a tool in his artillery to infect SJ mind with more paranoia & elevated his position. It certainly reads like royal court intrigue.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The patrons' reactions to what she said and the fact that even more patrons have now joined the top tiers just proves to us what sad, uninformed and superficial, shallow people they are, rating having their names behind some doors in a crumbling building of no real significance in the middle of nowhere and not open to the public. Their names on the panelling merely signify that they gave their money to assist a spoilt, disturbed, unethical hedonistic spendthrift to spend, spend, spend on mere trifles and party into her old age. How proud can they feel about that? Will they ever wake up to the fact that they could have done so more with that money? The chances are anyway that the panelling will have rotted away in just a few years anyway! Also, If she actually employs an engraver to put the names on, that in itself will cost thousands!

...bottom line...when one has the stomach to talk to various and random people...in all walks of life...with varying degrees of education and experience...you will finally realize and accept...that the world is filled with unbelievably Stupid people.

..and you walk away...wondering how they manage to get through the day...not to mention an entire lifetime...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@prettyplease I am in the centre of the province during the winter. We got about half of the snow the southern part did. They got buried! Did you get 40cm’s +? The wind is always so bitter on the Island in the winter. I thought of you when they were talking about the accumulations. Did you lose power? There were areas around NB that lost power and are still without. Hopefully you have been dug out!
Yes, we had about 2 ft of snow! It was green yesterday! Winds over 100 km/hr. Many people did lose power, though we didn’t. Sounded like a freight train shaking the house. The wind is finally calming just now. Ploughs have been active all day. We haven’t had to leave the house for any reason, as we were prepared for this, so will do the paths and dig out the car tomorrow (we have the driveway ploughed, but they push snow behind us). Otherwise…all is fine, just…different! 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just wanted to let you join in on my joy about my repaired downstairs loo!

The water kept flowing and I managed to repair it all on my own without volunteers, Ians, Dutch tango dancers, and above all no patreon money.

I'm truely proud of my achievements!
Wow, love your loo, radiator, basin, mirror,... and chandelier !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't cry for me Philomena! The truth is- I never loved you.
You lived the high life
I made no promise
I'm not your wife
So leave the office...

Don't cry for me Philomena
Your spode was- just never worth it!
We were outed
I shared a moment
It made good TV
But now your my torment

Don't cry for me Philomena
My mother is on the war path
We had a good time
But now it's over
There's a new man
He'll bring some order
And the 🥇Gold medal goes to Gibson2. Bravo!🎇🎆🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In my current state, the last thing I needed was this vivid image of PhiPhi in a speedo! 😂 😂 😂
And yes, I imagine him in a speedo, not a nice pair of appropriate swimming trunks... those black mamba's are in for a treat :oops:
Puhleez. The image I have breaches all standards of decency, even in liberal Tattleville.. 😳

First thing that came to mind Mr Bean. The similarity is striking 😄

Please God spare us Snorty’s puny, pasty body on the Durban beaches. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

87284473-CFC2-44E2-B170-E6A3ED40314C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Will Squirrel Camelpants get his walking papers in SA?

Will said walking papers be issued from IB... or from Fanny herself?

Will Dan the Gardener's wonky stove installation burn his studio down before it is even finished?

Will Nutti and Bunbelina find True Romance in Argentina?

Will our heroine return to the Chateau the uninhabitable farmhouse to find her pricey loo wallpaper laying on the floor?

Will the Patreons ever realize they have all along been hoodwinked by a crepey-necked, Emmaus-wearing vixen?

Stay tuned, Tattlers...all will be revealed in our next upcoming and thrilling chapters!

(...for the Americans of a certain age..😎). ...same bat time...same bat channel....✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.