The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. My Huguenot rellies also work/ed like dogs, but for Satan. Before that, in France, they were weavers, simple but skilled. You had to have been crazy, or at least a communist, to be a Protestant in France and emerge with your nut-cutting skills intact. Srsly. 🤡
well...i guess .my ancestors and yours were opposite..get over it....it happened a long time ago..we live now..we have better brains now..at least i hope..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hanni thought she would end up in Fannies bed..maybe that didnt happen after all.. 🙄 ;) i also would explain her absence..
I bet Fanny taking up with a gay really stuck in Hanni's craw after all the time and money she spent wooing her! As much as I don't like Hanni and her weird behavior, it would be an improvement over Snorts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow…didn’t know Hanni was off the list! Is she off completely? I skip that long, dull scroll at the end, as I do so many of the dull droanings and dramatic squealings.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
well...i guess .my ancestors and yours were opposite..get over it....it happened a long time ago..we live now..we have better brains now..at least i hope..
It's been 150 years, I think we're over it. All of us who aren't still attending that church and practicing racism as a religion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Marie-Anne Leceour bought a "château/farmhouse", let's see how long it takes her to renovate it.

Reactions: 14
i am getting a bit of a flying monkey vibe about you..i have been on this path before..:devilish:
[/QUOTE
I was unable to find a definition of flying monkey as used here in the Wiki. I am a former VIP tattler here under a new name, because the old one got traceable. If I have offended you, I apologize. The compliment was sincere and based on our former courteous and friendly exchange.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hanni is still a Patron

Her name is on the screen at 27:10

27:59, this starts a few seconds before the audio of her name

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You are nobody's fool Le Comte!
How is your aunt?
Thank you for asking..well its stable..she is not very well..she is keeping her head up, when i ask her...but her staff tells a different story..she gets her monthly check ups..once a month she gets bloodtransfusion because she looses a lott of blood.. we will see how long it lasts..she is loosing so much weight..and she also has no appitite..its all very sad..its very strange..she still wont believe she has cancer and is going to die....but the facts are there..its all very difficult..i visit every day..yesterday she had a fall in her bedroom..i dont know what happened she said..the light went out all of a sudden..she has her staff.who take good care...but its still a hard burden to look at...and to take care for..her gardener put up a lott of lights in her garden..for christmas..she looked at it and said..why all this fuss..she always enjoyed it in the past..we will see how long she will be among us..we took her to our place for christmas, had a nice evening..because i think it was her last..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Castle ten Berghe has a vlog with the title: Dancing in the Ballroom and I thought "Oh no, not Selmar!" but in turned out to be a couple who were staying at the castle and had asked if they could dance, They were so different from Selmar, it was really lovely, elegant proper dancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Moderators have needed to step in and take action before when previous attempts were made to introduce a racist / religious agenda. I see that has been necessary for posts to have been removed already evening and hope that this isn't going to be a repeated pattern. I hope that the Mods continue to monitor.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for asking..well its stable..she is not very well..she is keeping her head up, when i ask her...but her staff tells a different story..she gets her monthly check ups..once a month she gets bloodtransfusion because she looses a lott of blood.. we will see how long it lasts..she is loosing so much weight..and she also has no appitite..its all very sad..its very strange..she still wont believe she has cancer and is going to die....but the facts are there..its all very difficult..i visit every day..yesterday she had a fall in her bedroom..i dont know what happened she said..the light went out all of a sudden..she has her staff.who take good care...but its still a hard burden to look at...and to take care for..her gardener put up a lott of lights in her garden..for christmas..she looked at it and said..why all this fuss..she always enjoyed it in the past..we will see how long she will be among us..we took her to our place for christmas, had a nice evening..because i think it was her last..
Such a difficult time for you, your aunt and your family to watch the slow decline of a loved one that many of us will understand. We all wish you strength in the difficult days ahead.
I am sure that you come here for some light-hearted respite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was unable to find a definition of flying monkey as used here in the Wiki. I am a former VIP tattler here under a new name, because the old one got traceable. If I have offended you, I apologize. The compliment was sincere and based on our former courteous and friendly exchange.
i should suggest you tell your former name..and btw i didnt sense your friendly vibe.. 🙄 to say it politely..i would recognice a former VIP by miles..we all got along very well....i also recognise a flying monkey very fast...they have the same stamina..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought it was you glad to see you are still juicy?😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.