The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hott is that? Following auction sites in bed together, with their hot water bottles, nursery food and matching do-rags -- his to protect the pillow cases from Little Prince Perruque Poudre's henna scalp dye.
You have a wonderful wise spidey sense, my friend. 🕷🕸🕷
i know....allthough i hate to be called a spider...have to say i am a spider in a lott of webs..keeps one occupied..and well informed..;), not that i am well informed about Lalande..not important enough..its just entertainment..most of the times a good sense and mind can give you a lott of answers..

Reactions: 17
I was so shocked when I read on her story the car was gifted after she had been showing how she "manifested" her car in her diary only a few months prior. When she went to the UK to get the car, I thought it was a lot of expenses, as she seemed to go to the UK just for that car, then came back to France, and then two months after that she was going back to the UK. I though it was ridiculous to blow you money like that and not arranged for buying a car when she'd be going back to England long term... Then she revealed the car was free... it made sense...

I don't know anyone really broke, who would have done that many unecessary travels back and forth to and from the UK, instead of saving up money and getting the car when going to the UK to settle indefinitely. She doesn't seem to have a real plan. Her plan is to go where her followers and contacts can support her.

Also, the fact that her friends in Haworth bought her tickets to go to Norway is real sweet. They really want to see her succeed and were willing to pay for her to have a little mental break with her family. But the fact that the help did not come from her family themselves, to me really showed that they probably know if she wanted to have the budget for holidays she might have worked for it XD.

I think Marie can be a hard worker, but she's got a dream that she wants right now and in the meantime lives in negativity because the life she's living right now is not up to her standards, when really it's something amazing to be able to sell wreaths over christmas and have such a supporting community! I would feel so motivated! I know I was when I was freelancing and having supporting clients that reassured me that my work was good.

Why am I surprised though? When I think about it, her whole situation is weird from the beginning. Her plan is wonky wonky. If I was her I would hve probably worked at someone else's buisness in flowers, assisting a flower stylist or whatever, while working on my social media and youtube on the side. Which would secure me a salary to pay me rent and also some extra money that I could use to develop my own buisness. What is she on? What world does she live in????

Oh and also, another telling detail about Marie's arrogance : when she put up the lights in that corridor to the doomed cave she calls her studio (maybe free of rent also ????), without asking anyone permission. Then complained on her story that she'd been asked to take them down, lol. Who does she think she is. We're not talking about putting flowers on the wall, but lights! Electric lights! on someone's property...
She's been able to be a princess for too long, Stiffy is to blame, anytime she produced a hand full of flowers, she was falsely gushed over, about how wonderful and amazing they were.. They weren't. Now she's in the real world! She's in for a reality check!

Reactions: 16
You are so right about Christmas. I make half my annual sales at Christmas. I think she’s been contaminated by association with SSB. She thinks she deserves a holiday because it’s a holiday. I think the poor little fool believes that life is what she sees on Instagram. That’s why she only likes Instagram. Instagram is the absolute worst platform for people pretending to be something that they are not. The Facebook psych cooks know that young girls feel incrementally worse about themselves the more time they spend on Instagram.

If you look at what she posts it’s a total and complete falsehood compared to her real life. Just looking at the pictures, she has thousands to spend on flowers and lives in charming historic dwellings all over Europe. She’s a broke-ass nimrod that likes to strip flowers and tie them to stuff. She has to live in a stone building next to the woods to pull off her Instagram page. She doesn’t care if she has a home or not. She only cares if she’s got access to a home that looks good on Instagram. She is seriously mentally ill and I don’t think she’s going to even be able to house herself. The first time that car of hers breaks she’ll lose it because she won’t have the money to fix it. She needs to get a stupid low effort job and play with her Instagram at night before she goes to bed and on the weekend.
FRK has only one option - an equally mentally unstable man of means to marry her and keep her in the manner in which she aspires to be accustomed. To me she’s a waste of SM space- an ungrateful woman with a babyish voice who cannot and will not accept that the buck stops with her. Of any money she grifts a goodly proportion will be going to the wonderfully talented woman who edits and produces her videos. How the hell she makes something so charming out of the musings of a passive aggressive melancholic is a credit to her. However she’ll be charging accordingly As did the brand woman from Aus who came to visit.
Silk purse/sows ear come to mind
Back to La Lande by summer?
I won’t dismiss that possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also think it is odd that she is taking PJ to South Africa. Wouldn't it be funny if her plan is to engineer an argument at the airport just a few minutes before boarding, so she can say to him 'It's all over, I never want to see you again, clear out all your stuff from the chateau before I get back.'

Sadly, I think from what Clara tells us about her wish to avoid confrontation that won't be happening.
It'll be even funnier, if they're at the airport,and she tells him, its just her and Gerry going! And he's babysitting the Shitto with Dan and the kids! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Trengilly funny you should mention the fact that the more SJ is criticized the more her fans circle the wagons & come to her defence. Heard a journalist describe the rise of Hitler. This tactic was used by his supporters as he was being called out for hate speech and blocked from speaking which in turn made him a victim. By creating the perception that he was victimized this only increased his popularity. Not saying she is Hitler just making the analogy of how “victim” can be twisted to one’s advantage.
The third reich is well and truly alive and kicking at LaLande - is that the crux of what you’re saying?

Well we can all count on Maaike and Phyllis to conjure us up some of the last days of the Weimar Republic with a rendition of Money makes the world go round before the dreaded Führer S Jarvis comes along to reek havock. Phyllis will obviously be taking the role of Frauline Sally Bowles (Liza Minnelli). Although I’m sure the not-so subtle nuance of the song will go under the radar for Phyllis - it’s all about the views and Adsense, isn’t that right dear?

9536AD5F-151B-4CA4-9213-496DF1FCE9F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
ruthy writer has no problem being filmed for IG stories???
That gives a lot more away about her than the odd appearance at CLL! Clearly, refusing to be in SJ's vlogs has more to with what she thinks about SJ and Potty!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FRK has only one option - an equally mentally unstable man of means to marry her and keep her in the manner in which she aspires to be accustomed. To me she’s a waste of SM space- an ungrateful woman with a babyish voice who cannot and will not accept that the buck stops with her. Of any money she grifts a goodly proportion will be going to the wonderfully talented woman who edits and produces her videos. How the hell she makes something so charming out of the musings of a passive aggressive melancholic is a credit to her. However she’ll be charging accordingly As did the brand woman from Aus who came to visit.
Me thinks so too.. Back to where she can do not wrong, and everyone gushes over her... and they love the weeds slung in jugs! And she'll forget how she's treated a slave there!

That gives a lot more away about her than the odd appearance at CLL! Clearly, refusing to be in SJ's vlogs has more to with what she thinks about SJ and Potty!
She was also shown in the chateau Love vlog, during the sparkling wine testing! She must have given
Permission,

We
Now listen, you!!!
Don't be shading my little fart!
What does he DO???
Well let me think on this a sec.🤔🤔

He spends hours looking up post cards for Shrek of his chateau...which makes him an architectural historian in his Mummy, Stephs, mind.

He gets out a teapot with matching cups and pours tea for Madame and her visitors which makes him a china expert in his mummy, StephenMe's mind ( and his)

He practices his expressions of agreement and perplexity in the mirror.😶😶😶

He rearranges all of his stuffed animals in his playroom and Nic's apartment when they are not there which makes him an interior designer in his mummy, Steph's mind.

He squeezes into as many clothes of his mummy Steph's both day and night which makes him a fashion trend setter in his mummy, Steph's mind.

And he lays out all of his mummy's clothes so he can keep her dependant on him and looking just like his dear old grandma.

So there!!!
Our little fart is a very busy boy.
Well, when you put it like that, I think she who floats about the shitto needs to give him a pay rise!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was surprised that she brought the horse home to the chateau with children and doggies around before having a vet check it for for diseases and things like scabies, as well as making sure it had its shots etc. Maybe I'm overly cautious by nature.
your clearly not a countrygirl.. 🙄 thats ok..but in the country we dont get upset so easily..she got the vet there anyway..which is good..i am a countryboy..i was brought up with animals..dust..tit..hard work..even as a child..a lott of things..i think my immuunsystem has become better from that..not only that..i also think my upbringing has prevented me from other things like depression..a low selfasteem..and most off all..if you want to achive anything..work for it..yourself..never beg or let somebody else take care of your life..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dan's latest vlog.

Lots of comments about his small stove in his studio and the lack of safety.

Some people are hilarious.... But they just don't know it ! 😅

PS : No, they don't know (and don't check) the French regulations. In Dan's case, the corrugated plaque should be bigger than the stove (21 cm on the sides + 30 cm on the facade... minimum). It's mandatory. The same for the flue (pipe).

It's the same at the chateau... for everything !

Catherine
1 hour ago
OMG give the man some credit he would have checked the French regulations and so would Stéphanie in the château she is an intelligent business woman and won't risk the château for decorating. I am sure all projects have been thoroughly researched before taking place she employs heating engineers etc....and for Dan I believe he is a wee gem Take care Dan don't over do it and I wish I was close by I would mind these 2 wee cuties any day for you well done Annelise
Show less
There's none so blind as those who cannot see! 🤔

For gods sake send those little picky fingers upstairs to the office/boooooodwaaaar extension….
With a couple of sharpies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having slept on it, and addressing no one in particular, I'd like to establish my Huguenot street cred.
Mine left France in the 17th century after the Edict of Fontainebleu, like the first Cape Town Huguenots. Mine went thence to Scotland, where they became literate, much richer, and way more Calvinist. Protestant ethic, bien sur. Thence to County Antrim, where they became agents of British genocide. Thence to the Carolinas, where they became Presbyterian ministers perjuring themselves in courts of law to preserve slavery, and Confederate gun runners during the War Between the States. (Warn't nuthin' civil about it.)
Despite having their steamboats seized by the Union Army, having lost all their slaves and all their money in 1865, they still have Huguenot night in the incredibly snotty church they founded, in which very ancient hymns assailing the virtue of the Queen of England are still sung annually, in the 21st century, with bloodthirsty Christian gusto.
Mine are literally the meanest white people on the planet.
But I'm sure the Huguenots of Franschhoek were much nicer. Y'all win. :)
This Huguenot's ancestors ended up in the North (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan) by way of indentured servitude sometime in 1700s. I'd like to think we were on the right side of history. I've traced us back as far as mid-1400s to what is now the German/French border. Where I'm going with this, I don't know. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right on all fronts. And I agree, we surely will see FRK back at the Shitshow befire the year is out.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Dear god, Marie pisses me off more than Fanny to be honest, she wants that adoration while she faffs about doing nothing but does not realise she has nothing about her thats saleable - at least Fanny has a personality, regardless of the smoke and mirrors, at least she puts the hours in and provides entertainment! The bottom line is that Marie does not have Fannys background of family wealth and a circle of friends that have for over 20 years all built into her intertwined lifestyle both emotionally and financially, for her to be at the point where she does own an interesting property, is engaging enough for people to watch and pay (even if it to critisise or enjoy the car crash viewing) her strange and lets face it, unusual lifestyle.

Marie is how old? 30? I am sure many of us on here have got kids of a similar age or younger, and I am sure, my 25 year old daughter, wold love someone else to pay for her to do duck all and make pretty pictures on instagram, but to live in her own little rented flat, and pay her bills, and have the odd night out with her friends and SUPPORT HERSELF, she works really bleeping hard in a regular job (nice enough, but working for a well known kitchen manufacturer was probably not her lifes dream) which pays for that - and she is happy, with normal hopes and dreams!
Marie, stop dreaming, get a goddam job, stop sponging off others and support yourself and stop making whiney sad Instagram posts because no one is interested.
Quite a few of the 25-30 year old's seem to think they are owed their dream job and don't realise they have to work their way up to getting it. Both my boys have really good jobs now, but have done the grocery shelf packing, retail, looking after children at holiday programmes etc before any 'career' type job came along. They actually learnt amazing people skills in these jobs doing these non-dream jobs.
There is a great satisfaction from doing a job well, whatever the job is, that some miss out on because they are waiting for a dream.
My job is pretty basic but I get lots of joy from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sadly, Stephanie has mentioned in her last vlog, Nutty and Ann Marie will be moving in to Nuttys room when its finished, I'm guessing that was always on the cards. .How long have they been canoodling? 🤔

Sadly,this is spot on, they're all living a real life Truman Show!

Noticed Hanni is no longer on the high tier patron's list!
Hanni thought she would end up in Fannies bed..maybe that didnt happen after all.. 🙄 ;) i also would explain her absence..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How many gap years until one is just considered a drop-out?
It's like this: freshman gap, sophomore gap, junior gap, senior gap, bachelor gap, masters gap, loser

I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.
You forgot his singing and dancing while doing the dishes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh....makes sense now, because after MW left for good, BJ began throwing barbs at Stephanie herself about her age etc. He is undermining not only SJ’s confidence but her authority as well it seems. What a tragic turn of events.
A great story..a book? Ruthy get writing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.
Then, true to nature, Phyllis squirreled around the shittoo and took mental inventory of each and every piece of SJ's hoard. He deeply impressed her with his ability to remind her of each and every piece of tat she has AND in which chambre it is located. This is the way to any hoarder's heart: acknowledge and appreciate the hoard. It worked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This Huguenot's ancestors ended up in the North (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan) by way of indentured servitude sometime in 1700s. I'd like to think we were on the right side of history. I've traced us back as far as mid-1400s to what is now the German/French border. Where I'm going with this, I don't know. 🙃
Interesting. My Huguenot rellies also work/ed like dogs, but for Satan. Before that, in France, they were weavers, simple but skilled. You had to have been crazy, or at least a communist, to be a Protestant in France and emerge with your nut-cutting skills intact. Srsly. 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And heaven help us if we see SNORTS Camel toe in a bathing suit!!!
However! It WOULD be SO horribly funny!!!
The stick like, 8 year old legs, undeveloped arms, white belly and emaciated chest with 6 sporadically placed hairs.
Hopefully all splotchy with red bug bites.
How manfully attractive. 😨😩
In my current state, the last thing I needed was this vivid image of PhiPhi in a speedo! 😂 😂 😂
And yes, I imagine him in a speedo, not a nice pair of appropriate swimming trunks... those black mamba's are in for a treat :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.