The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Ivo doing that 😂
I don't know anything about Ivo other than I don't like his castle, but I'm sure he's a best selling author of something just like our dear resident writer Ruthie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dan's latest vlog.

Lots of comments about his small stove in his studio and the lack of safety.

Some people are hilarious.... But they just don't know it ! 😅

PS : No, they don't know (and don't check) the French regulations. In Dan's case, the corrugated plaque should be bigger than the stove (21 cm on the sides + 30 cm on the facade... minimum). It's mandatory. The same for the flue (pipe).

It's the same at the chateau... for everything !

Catherine
1 hour ago
OMG give the man some credit he would have checked the French regulations and so would Stéphanie in the château she is an intelligent business woman and won't risk the château for decorating. I am sure all projects have been thoroughly researched before taking place she employs heating engineers etc....and for Dan I believe he is a wee gem Take care Dan don't over do it and I wish I was close by I would mind these 2 wee cuties any day for you well done Annelise
Show less

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
@ KiKiGee said smolpuppyo'love is BJJ...🤪
Yes you are right, I've stated this before smolpuppyo'love is Philip & I'm sure most of the other sickly superfan comments on Ytube & patreon are Philip, Nati & SJ. Some of their new patrons within the last few days might be them as well (£1 - £5 payment). SJ can easily afford 50 - 100 more new patreon accounts at £50 - £500, they are desperate & relentless. There are sickly superfan comments here about the Flurrys as well. Curtis is only friends with her to get more patrons. SJ linked his unnecessary photoshoot video & channel to her patrons. Gone are the days when asking for funds online was mainly done by those providing free online services like Web Archive, Wikipedia, software & browser extension developers now we have people like Sadie asking people to fund her horse or SJ & her chateau friends (incl the Flurrys) asking people to renovate homes they clearly can't afford. They (Philip & SJ) must think patrons & viewers are too stupid to know they are behind some of these accounts.

SJ & the Flurrys gained 2,000 extra Ytube followers in 2 weeks.
Don’t forget there will be a massive drop in numbers once those patrons have their name on the panels for posterity!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some of the earlier comments about the repulsive squirrel's first appearance in a flog sent me back to rewatch the Cadeaux from 9/21/2020 which starts with Dan opening gifts for Jack and Thomas from Michael Bergantino! I'm only a few minutes in but Stephanie just opened the peacock dress that someone had made for her. I think the woman who made that was in some of the early Tattle threads. She was obviously still a huge fan at that point and mentioned in more than one post that she had made the dress.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe SJ is taking BJJ to troll her mother as a big F…..U. Always passive aggressive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
South or North doesn't indicate a warmer climate.
Winters in Berry are colder than in Normandie.
It's depends on their geographical situation.
For example, Pyrenees, Massif Central and Alps are in the south in comparison with Normandie or Berry but winters there are much much colder !

I know nobody in France who would even think of holidaying in Mayenne 😅😉

PS : uncle Lee and his parents' gites target a British and/or Anglo-Saxon market only - for fishing.
Check their website.
Interesting. I keep noticing the mists in Dan's B roll, and in the Grand Meaulnes movie, allegedly set in the Berry. It's the France of the classic fairy tales, wolves, and wolf boys, and monsters.
Can you tell us why Berry has its own microclimate? I know it has all those ancient manmade lakes.
[/URL]

Sometimes people ask me if they can come to volunteer ...i always refuse..i dont want talk behind my back..like...oh they live in the big house and somebody else has to do the work for free...i dont want that..we have a gardener, and for the rest we do the jobs ourselves..when we need people we pay them...we always have a group of young people, and some older housewives.. to help out in Februari with cleaning the place and the park...we pay...thats also a way of supporting the community...and your never short of help...
Supporting the community.....what an idea. >:-(

Reactions: 10
Interesting. I keep noticing the mists in Dan's B roll, and in the Grand Meaulnes movie, allegedly set in the Berry. It's the France of the classic fairy tales, wolves, and wolf boys, and monsters.
Can you tell us why Berry has its own microclimate? I know it has all those ancient manmade lakes.
[/URL]
I'm no expert in climates / weather but I supppose that it's because Berry is far from the sea and its mild influence. Limousin is very cold too. All the regions in the East are cold and have a Continental climate (summers can be hot) like in Germany and Central Europe.

Normandie is close to the sea as well as the regions in the West of France : their climate is more moderate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay I'm going to blame Brenda for starting this gift :poop:. She sent so much stuff in the early days was really over the top. Do we put Brenda in the lonely box, that then turned crazy and controlling or was she crazy first?
I think Brenda's gifts gave others the idea of sending things and Fanny lapped it up like a greedy wee pig. I think I would be to ashamed to open gifts on camera from strangers, but not our Fanny.
Do you think the commercial gifts were brokered deals by Fanny (100 Star robes, special gins etc) or just sent by the companies in the hope of free ads?

I have always thought of Fannys channels as infomercials. For certain many of her fans and patrons and live chatters are lonely pearl clutching catladys, but a lot of them certainly are just using her as an infomercial for their artsy fartsys, their websites and their youtube channels.

Reactions: 9
Yes, there’s -5 cold with windchill (we’re warmer on the coasts) and then there’s much of Canada that experiences “real cold,” -20–45 and more. Biting cold that you spend no time out in. The run-from-work-to-home, plug-your-car-into-a- box-heater, slices- though-your-bones cold I grew up with…no joke.
I had a vehicle often driven in northern Ontario in the winters, with a block heater. When it moved with me to Tennessee, they all thought the plug hanging out of the front grill was the most novel thing!
At least we had indoor heat in -40C temps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Marquis' Fiancee here (typing on his behalf :) ✌ ):

Yasss! Sadie has finally found her money-making niche vlog---building a stable for Queenie!
She tried so many avenues to grift: make-up tutorial, travel, cooking, gardening, handicraft-making, "stolen van," etc.
If you like horses, make a big donation. They might engrave the names of the donors on the bottom of Queenie's shoes! 🏇

I was surprised that she brought the horse home to the chateau with children and doggies around before having a vet check it for for diseases and things like scabies, as well as making sure it had its shots etc. Maybe I'm overly cautious by nature.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No, he does not want that at all. I'm sure he's hoping things will calm down a bit eventually as he hates for his current family to be in the eye of the storm every time they visit, but he will not give up his share in the HMN. The argument was about Squirrel Camelpants and something he had did or did not. Not sure yet, but am on it and will report if new info surfaces.
So PJ is going after NL, as he has all the weaker opponents? Remind us how he was the catalyst who ousted MW?

Reactions: 4
Clara, do you know anything about her opera career? I find it strange that there is nothing absolutely nothing (pre LaLande) to be found. No solo, opera performance or show. Usually there are some graduation performances to be found on YouTube if nothing else because proud parents or the school post them. She is not mentioned in any flyers, articles or prospects. She must have had some performances during opera school? Even my kids are in more shows on YouTube. Very strange, since she obviously lines to be center of attention and enjoys performing and being on stage all dressed up. Did she just finish this course and left for good? I imagine there was maybe some kind of breakdown...
There is nothing to be found, because she never really performed nor did she pursue a career in singing. SJ herself has said multiple times she's too lazy to practice and can't be bothered to show up for rehearsals. From what I understood her education was more something like a course she took, perhaps with some private lessons with a teacher who later worked at her HMN during workshops. I certainly don't believe she went to opera school, as you put it.
Most of her "education" was to please the old hag IJ, who wanted her only daughter to shine in at least something artistic and classy and who thought it would be an excellent opportunity to push her into the spotlight, ready to be picked by the princes and kings of modern high society. SJ did one or two very local performances in the Berry and some guest performances in the workshops she used to host, but even those she would not rehears for and nobody would judge her for it, since she was the lovely hostess.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
When Marie first arrived to the Shitoo, she was giving her "Goddess retreats", and then everyone went away, Fanny was left alone with Marie, and suddenly, they were BFF (as they were the only people left at the Shitoo.) Eventually, Marie went away, came back like a bad penny, suddenly more volunteers appeared, COVID happened and then BJJ appeared. The whole change in dynamic happened before even BJJ made his camel toed appearance at the Shitoo. Fanny found newer shiny playthings, Marie was replaced with the likes of Hanni, Cat, and Natti, who hung on her every word, and Marie was reduced to being the scullery maid and cook (chicken in brown sauce? Check. Marie was at the point of not having two forks to give even before BJJ arrived on scene- but his appearance amplified it all.) It is interesting to watch the old videos, and see how things changed.
You are absolutely correct. FRK was the BFF by default as no other competition: In those rather charming early days, Stuffmeme & FRK had sunny playdates, dress-up tea in the sparsely planted courtyard, nights away in a treehouse, bedroom dates to watch movies tete a tete …. When she returned after a while away, she expected to fall back into The Favourite One role only to find she had been replaced with a new cast and the only position was as an understudy in the area-cusine whenever Fanny ran short on film footage.

FRK’s mood altered at this point, understandably hurt at being cast aside, her previously rather innocent manner was replaced by a sulky, jealous demeanour that swallowed her fragile character.

This in turn pushed her further away by Stuffmeme who pretends to care about birds with broken wings but only uses them to reflect her own faux-glory. Floral Road Kill became a sullen, miserable moper which was not what Fanny wanted to show on Chateau Diaries.

Snorts added further insult to injury for FRK. There is no love lost between the two of them. She may well be damaged and need counselling but she should get some fecking manners and show some genuine appreciation to those kind people in Haworth who’ve helped her.

She needs a reality check . And a proper job, Be that whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Phillipe's first appearance on camera the day he arrives - age 23 with grey hair as Kat states - he puts on a tiara and eyes up SJ - she calls him Phillipe
Workaway / Volunteers@lalande = tinder

Cadeaux at the Chateau 🎁 🏰 💝 - WITH DAN THE GARDENER!
21 Sept 2020

View attachment 974516

View attachment 974517 View attachment 974518
Wow! That hair really is going at a rapid pace! Gallagher here he comes! Maybe by his 2022 birthday unless Fanny pays for a hair transplant. She can afford it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That's so true. She's been treated like Stephanie's child, constantly being highly praised for what is merely a bunch of weeds stuck in vase. My dog could do that! Reality has hit home! You have to do things for yourself in life, and it ain't easy! Wake up call Marie, life is tough !
An excellent analysis.

Reactions: 12
You are very right about that and it finally got her into trouble with the workaway program, that kicked her out for her indecent behavior (and other violations...). Years ago, the only selection criteria she held high was that she needed good looking guys to enlighten up her parties. Only if they turned out not to be to her taste, other shitshow inhabitants were allowed to make a move on them.
WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE GRANDMA
--Charles Perrault (1628–1703)
🧛‍♀️

• Haha
@Clara Burnett you know her so well.... I think Snorts will feel like the outsider he really is when they get to SA. IJ is known for voicing her disapproval of her daughters behaviours and if Snorts at any point tries to jump in and Stephend then he will be left stinging from the whipping. IJ takes no prisoners but more so doesn't suffer fools. His role will be that of footman... and any other activities deemed as a requirement of him.

little boy arms...
I doubt they will even talk to him, I mean, really talk. IJ knows he's only a passenger in their lives and she will not make a huge fuzz other than tolerate his presence. The old witch is a master in making you feel really uncomfortable without saying anything nasty directly.

i guess her patreons have no brains...nor ability to calculate..when you see a flat in London, a beachhouse in SA...mentioning of other property..expensive holidays on earlier vlogs...they all must suffor with their memory....its like an addictive cult...they know its wrong..but they still keep supporting..and that livechat is a very good tool for that..
I'm sorry and might even feel the same way as you do, but it doesn't help talking down on the ones that are still under her maligned spell thinking she's god's gift to their troubled life. We've seen many of them coming around eventually and I think we should not shame them for their mistakes (they tend to do that to themselves anyway) but praise them for coming to their senses.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Dear god, Marie pisses me off more than Fanny to be honest, she wants that adoration while she faffs about doing nothing but does not realise she has nothing about her thats saleable - at least Fanny has a personality, regardless of the smoke and mirrors, at least she puts the hours in and provides entertainment! The bottom line is that Marie does not have Fannys background of family wealth and a circle of friends that have for over 20 years all built into her intertwined lifestyle both emotionally and financially, for her to be at the point where she does own an interesting property, is engaging enough for people to watch and pay (even if it to critisise or enjoy the car crash viewing) her strange and lets face it, unusual lifestyle.

Marie is how old? 30? I am sure many of us on here have got kids of a similar age or younger, and I am sure, my 25 year old daughter, wold love someone else to pay for her to do duck all and make pretty pictures on instagram, but to live in her own little rented flat, and pay her bills, and have the odd night out with her friends and SUPPORT HERSELF, she works really bleeping hard in a regular job (nice enough, but working for a well known kitchen manufacturer was probably not her lifes dream) which pays for that - and she is happy, with normal hopes and dreams!
Marie, stop dreaming, get a goddam job, stop sponging off others and support yourself and stop making whiney sad Instagram posts because no one is interested.
Marie is the female version of Rien but without the good looks or charming personality ..…

ps ….only kidding. They’re both useless but him less than her - and that’s saying something 😹

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.