The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Madame No i agree with you wholeheartedly. I too have experience in retail and the doors don’t close on Dec 24 until the last customer leaves.
Even though she expressed the hopes to have children not sure she would happy. She is unrealistic in her expectations can’t see her happy as an ordinary housewife. She needs to attend to herself first.
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Reactions: 12
Clara, do you know anything about her opera career? I find it strange that there is nothing absolutely nothing (pre LaLande) to be found. No solo, opera performance or show. Usually there are some graduation performances to be found on YouTube if nothing else because proud parents or the school post them. She is not mentioned in any flyers, articles or prospects. She must have had some performances during opera school? Even my kids are in more shows on YouTube. Very strange, since she obviously lines to be center of attention and enjoys performing and being on stage all dressed up. Did she just finish this course and left for good? I imagine there was maybe some kind of breakdown...
Not pre-Lalande and she was never asked again...

36086012_303846903489368_6125977678953578496_n.jpg
36135721_423680601464330_1896969913705168896_n.jpg
36160871_408008069686244_9088639960751276032_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just looked up the temp at the Fleuries and it’s around 8 degrees Celsius for the next few days so not too cold for gardening. Lalande is a bit further south so could be a couple of degrees warmer. Could change at any time though so maybe not the best time to plan for outside work?

And don’t forget, it’s probably warmer outside than in at Fanny’s!
sometimes its better to work outside when it freezing a bit..the sun is out and everything is dry..we also had like 6 degrees C this week , with a lott of rain...winter showers with melting ice and snow..and a nasty cold wind..not much fun for gardening..even letting the dog out..

Reactions: 23
I recall an earlier CD video when SJ still had to get in her car and drive out to upload her videos. One night swhile sitting out in her car another car came along the road filled with Natti, Cat and Marie who were returning from a night out. Everyone was laughing and having fun and there seemed to be genuine camaraderie. I thought - Girl Power - isn't that wonderful! Sadly, those days are long gone at the shitoo.

I truly believe, 'The Day Squirrelbaby Arrived is the Day the Shitoo Died!'
I remember it well... Where has all the love, life and laughter' gone? Now we're left with 'Lust, Lacking and Little less short of hysteria'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear god, Marie pisses me off more than Fanny to be honest, she wants that adoration while she faffs about doing nothing but does not realise she has nothing about her thats saleable - at least Fanny has a personality, regardless of the smoke and mirrors, at least she puts the hours in and provides entertainment! The bottom line is that Marie does not have Fannys background of family wealth and a circle of friends that have for over 20 years all built into her intertwined lifestyle both emotionally and financially, for her to be at the point where she does own an interesting property, is engaging enough for people to watch and pay (even if it to critisise or enjoy the car crash viewing) her strange and lets face it, unusual lifestyle.

Marie is how old? 30? I am sure many of us on here have got kids of a similar age or younger, and I am sure, my 25 year old daughter, wold love someone else to pay for her to do duck all and make pretty pictures on instagram, but to live in her own little rented flat, and pay her bills, and have the odd night out with her friends and SUPPORT HERSELF, she works really bleeping hard in a regular job (nice enough, but working for a well known kitchen manufacturer was probably not her lifes dream) which pays for that - and she is happy, with normal hopes and dreams!
Marie, stop dreaming, get a goddam job, stop sponging off others and support yourself and stop making whiney sad Instagram posts because no one is interested.
When I was 30 I was divorcing after being with my first husband for 10 years. I had a BS degree in Business Administration and was making about $70K a year managing projects with an annual budget of $15 million. (I don’t know why on earth I rose so fast but I’d been in that job for 5 years-started just after finishing college). I didn’t have kids. I was too busy working. I hated my job but I did it because no one was going to just hand me the money I needed to live. I worked all through college in a bank as a teller and I was BROKE. I kept at it because my mother insisted I have a career that would pay the bills and I saw no other way to advance. I had an opportunity to start a business in my 40s, because my second husband knew I was miserable in my job, which by that time was very well compensated. I make about the same or a bit more with my business. I’m free to do whatever I want every day, but I work almost every single day because that is what it takes. There’s no magic bullet. You just have to do the work, and if you can’t afford something, you find another way. Stephanie got lucky, but she put in the work when opportunity presented itself. It’s just unfortunate she has chosen to lie and deceive people for handouts. She’s no role model Marie. Check in with her in a couple years and you’ll see what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree with you, but I also think we need to give SJ more credit. She knows what’s up with Squirrel. She’s taking advantage of him as much (or more) as he’s using her. She’s older, wiser, and been around the block. We’re just watching two users feed off of each other. She’ll kick him to the curb when she’s tired of him…and he’ll get the short end of the stick. She’ll still have the chateau, the channel, and Patreon. He’ll have nothing but memories, and a crappy channel about table settings (with no chateau to set tables!)
I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to engage the editing skills of Dan with a monutary incentive attached to his salary.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.
He and SJ knew each other before he arrived at Lalande. Here is the gift grab shot.👇

BJJ first gift grab.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How foolish do people think Snorty-Cameltoe-Hedgehogs-Abounds is? Why would he voluntarily travel to the firing squad that is IJ? Or…did Fanny purposely pump up his enthusiasm for going to SA so IJ could do her dirty work for her ? (tear him apart, fling him away) Is he stupid…naive…cunningly planning how to flip the narrative? Does he think he stands a chance against two first-class grifters like the mother-daughter duo? Many soap operas had a less interesting story arc than this one…
Will Potty and Ruth be out there too?

Reactions: 8
Her go-to strategy for things like this is a short statement: we’re just too different. it has been very painful, but amicable. There might be a moody picture on her instagram account to accompany the message.
@Clara Burnett you know her so well.... I think Snorts will feel like the outsider he really is when they get to SA. IJ is known for voicing her disapproval of her daughters behaviours and if Snorts at any point tries to jump in and Stephend then he will be left stinging from the whipping. IJ takes no prisoners but more so doesn't suffer fools. His role will be that of footman... and any other activities deemed as a requirement of him.

He and SJ knew each other before he arrived at Lalande. Here is the gift grab shot.👇

View attachment 974021
little boy arms...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really is revealing isn’t it? What if they found out that Spenderella and her mother have more than enough assets to complete the renovation themselves?
i guess her patreons have no brains...nor ability to calculate..when you see a flat in London, a beachhouse in SA...mentioning of other property..expensive holidays on earlier vlogs...they all must suffor with their memory....its like an addictive cult...they know its wrong..but they still keep supporting..and that livechat is a very good tool for that..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When I was 30 I was divorcing after being with my first husband for 10 years. I had a BS degree in Business Administration and was making about $70K a year managing projects with an annual budget of $15 million. (I don’t know why on earth I rose so fast but I’d been in that job for 5 years-started just after finishing college). I didn’t have kids. I was too busy working. I hated my job but I did it because no one was going to just hand me the money I needed to live. I worked all through college in a bank as a teller and I was BROKE. I kept at it because my mother insisted I have a career that would pay the bills and I saw no other way to advance. I had an opportunity to start a business in my 40s, because my second husband knew I was miserable in my job, which by that time was very well compensated. I make about the same or a bit more with my business. I’m free to do whatever I want every day, but I work almost every single day because that is what it takes. There’s no magic bullet. You just have to do the work, and if you can’t afford something, you find another way. Stephanie got lucky, but she put in the work when opportunity presented itself. It’s just unfortunate she has chosen to lie and deceive people for handouts. She’s no role model Marie. Check in with her in a couple years and you’ll see what happened.
Exactly! normal people have to work if they like the job or not, to support yourself, and as you get older that work ethic and life skill can open other opportunities as it did with you. For me, at 30 I had been a Civil servant for 13 years and worked my way up from a casual filing clerk to a manager of 30 staff :not great pay at any grade nor food for the soul, but a steady reliable income, was 10 years into a mortgage, divorced, re-partnered and had a newborn baby. No one paid for me, and all my life I have expected to work hard, and still do!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know nobody in France who would even think of holidaying in Mayenne 😅😉
Hum, hum... In my youth, I've spent holiday time in la Mayenne and la Sarthe to visit family :D. The countryside's beautiful, plenty of adventures to be had roaming around. And then the family meals, and the traditional village balls in the summer... Great times! Great memories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well Haworth is another place in the middle of nowhere! What did she expect! Can't live ur life poncing off others. Ohe yes sorry..She's watched someone else do that! But she's lacking talent, and personality!

How long before it's trashed?
Re Marie...she has polished her "poor little me" schtick, and has seemed to attract caregivers. Imagine that Nikki may read about her here on Tattle and withdraw her kind support. Marie seems to be a career depressive. I repeat she needs medical help.

Reactions: 27
Re Marie. I know she has 2 half brothers. Did she have other siblings from alcoholic father? I have some memory of a little sister but I may be imagining that and I gave not been a consistent viewer, particularly when she lived at La La.
I am not at all sure but when she lived in Suffolk, she posted a photo her brother had taken when he visited her and it sounded as if it was just him visiting so I guess he was older than the boys we saw when she visited her mother in Kent and in Norway. In the snow video, it looked as if maybe her mother is with a different man, he was tall, dark and bearded. It certainly wasn't the older man she was with in Kent but we really don't know who is who! Just saw Jeeves's post, so the brother who visited in Suffolk must be the one in J's photo. So that means she has two real siblings, both slightly younger than she is and then two half- brothers who are much younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I remember it well... Where has all the love, life and laughter' gone? Now we're left with 'Lust, Lacking and Little less short of hysteria'.
Lust, lacking and little less short of hysteria sounds like a title thread to me!🧵

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What an embarrassment, I have just noticed how narrow the door is, are you supposed to shuffle sideways into the loo?
Ma Sherrie would have a nightmare to get even in that safariparkloo.. 🙄

I think he was a weird little boy that grew up into a weird little man. I remember his first appearance well. He strolls into the gift grab straight from the car. He plops down and puts on a tiara. He might as well have hiked his leg and pissed on Stephanie. He was marking territory minute one.
I still have the feeling they were chatting a long time before he went there..it all happened a bit too quickly for me..

I still have the feeling they were chatting a long time before he went there..it all happened a bit too quickly for me..

Reactions: 24
I agree with your statement. I remember in one the vlogs where Snorts mentioned using the chapel as their wedding venue. The look on Fanny's face was priceless. She actually laughed at his suggestion of marriage. He looked very hurt and confused as usual. She has no intention of marrying him, why would she? He has no money or power. She will explain when the time comes, that Snorts left for Argentina to pursue his acting and singing career.
Don't cry for me Philomena! The truth is- I never loved you.
You lived the high life
I made no promise
I'm not your wife
So leave the office...

Don't cry for me Philomena
Your spode was- just never worth it!
We were outed
I shared a moment
It made good TV
But now your my torment

Don't cry for me Philomena
My mother is on the war path
We had a good time
But now it's over
There's a new man
He'll bring some order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.