Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WMGL

VIP Member
Btw, I'm so sorry if I focus too much on Marie's vlogs when she's not even in chateau diaries anymore. If you want me to stop and go create another thread just for that I'd completely understand.
Wake up call to me Thanks.

Reactions: 4

Delizia

VIP Member
you mean that plump dumpling little wife of Shreck ?

How do you think that allegiance sits with Marie ?
I think they all sweep up anything that might seem off under the carpet and pretend they live this perfect utopian community life? Nick's Marie included, especially since she only come for holidays. At the end of the day, having a share in a chateau is much more important to them than obsessing over the fact that both Potty and Larkin are still best friends with their common ex XD.

silvergirl

Chatty Member
When Fanny reads from Wiki she can sound convincing, like she is educated. When Tatty does it you can picture her following the text with her finger. Cruel, but true.

yes...one must learn...and not repeat the same mistakes. wiki is one...another is ass-kissing...a major turn-off. no adult should subjugate themselves to another...it’s much too obvious...and pathetic. best tactic going forward...is to get out of one’s way...lose the old and tired choices...start fresh...form one’s own path...jmo...👿

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I seem to recall her having a brother and sister, fairly close in age to FRK.

Just checked - she's the oldest of three children.View attachment 973379
I'm curious where this photo is from?

@KiKiGee Is that IG story of Marie's still posted? I don't use IG much, but I can't seem to see it on her page, I was going to read comments. I may just not know what I'm looking for! Are stories in her main feed, or do I need to click on something else?

Last edited:

billybudd

VIP Member
No, he does not want that at all. I'm sure he's hoping things will calm down a bit eventually as he hates for his current family to be in the eye of the storm every time they visit, but he will not give up his share in the HMN. The argument was about Squirrel Camelpants and something he had did or did not. Not sure yet, but am on it and will report if new info surfaces.
So PJ is going after NL, as he has all the weaker opponents? Remind us how he was the catalyst who ousted MW?

LadyoftheEast

Dan uses the digger for all of those purposes though, that's why I wonder how long it will last.
those kinds of machinery are used for a million things on a farm, they are made for it.
[/QUOTE]
My bad, guess you only need to buy one thing then and not waste your money on unnecessary extras.

RWChatter

Chatty Member
I can't locate which Chateau Diaries toured Marc's family chateau not Chateau La Rosiere's. Help please.
Abuela, search the CD channel or YT for Explore This Mystery Chateau!

Edit: Thanks Marty for replying first...I'll give up assisting. 😛

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Diesel

Prior to grifter Snorts landing with his bum in butter at LaLande it’d be pretty hard to find an Instagram feed that was almost entirely of pictures of oneself. Snorty really takes the cake for vaingloriousness. Also, his account is Philip Janssen -Chateau La Lande ffs. Surely Pottsy and the Masked One find that he oversteps the mark a tad.

A bare chested example of Mr Puny Squirrellover.
View attachment 976100
View attachment 976103
He only gives Chateau de Lalande as location. Nothing wrong with that.

billybudd

VIP Member
Uhm, if you are Fanny, and unless you actually have to spend an actual Winter at the Shitoo- "A heating system is so overrated." I suspect it'd be a different story if Fanny couldn't escape to SA. She and a box of rocks share the same common sense.
I wonder if this is part of her poverty addict/Money Drunk syndrome. Feeling morally superior to people with money/heating systems.

• Heart

LadyoftheEast

So you've said before. However at present, it's all we have to go on unless you have evidence to the contrary.. It is very likely that she performed, not necessarily as a soloist, at Greenwich Naval College as it is so close to Trinity. We are aware of some amateur performances locally.
Haha, you and I keep on going over this, one day we'll get a proper confirmation, but until I see something in black and white from an insititute of education I'm not going to believe her. As someone else says about their grandchildren, my daughter had an internet presence of about 6 articles by the time she was 10, but if you key in SJ's name you only get stuff about CD.

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
From what you can see and hear in Dan's vlog tonight, Maria and Sabine are still there. I heard Kim Raad too, and....Dana! Now there's a surprise...

He also said he did not need to stay over every night.

Oh please.... because Dan said so? He also said he was going to finish his studio before Christmas.

You've heard right! I'd recognize her screeching voice out of thousands...
I was being facetious! 😂

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Can anyone please tell me the name of the channel for the couple that owned a chateau and then had to sell it. They wear vintage clothes and the house they now live in has a lake and she was feeding the coypu?
Gosh this was sad to watch. I loved this version of SJ’s life. It was the gaggle of friends crazy catch up over a few days with activities, shared food, etc. I know COVID has impacted travel, but gee she must miss those gatherings.
she just had one over the holidays! What are you talking about🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Abuela

Chatty Member
I can't locate which Chateau Diaries toured Marc's family chateau not Chateau La Rosiere's. Help please.

Reactions: 1