Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
@Clara Burnett has previously said SJ's dutch friend and her husand will be bobbing in and out to check on things and no doubt will pack away the Christmas decorations... not sure if they will go into a colour coded ensemble that SJ likes to store in Narnia in the attic. I hope they wrap the lights around some tubing to avoid the chaos that ensued Christmas gone. So when SJ & Snorts arrive back it will be as if the Fairy Godmother has waved her magic wand and the mess that was Christmas will be cleared away.
Dan said he is staying there to look after the place

Reactions: 6

Albee

VIP Member
It could be Phyllis. I remember talking about how Villanoli should have booked La Jarvis Nelson Mandela's cell, instead of the Hilton suite.
He's reading and writing in here. The fact that they're going to South Africa and Nelson Mandela is being mention would hardly be a coincidence.
You may be correct too. When I read it I hear Potty in that smarmy voice of his. It is well written for someone who has ESL. I guess we will never know.

Reactions: 5

WMGL

VIP Member
I can't stop laughing. 😂 I can imagine, SJ and BJJ fighting in SA, would sound something like this.
Remember, BJJ was to be away practicing for his next school musical. He was not part of the planned SA trip.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

This is really unpleasant. Ugh!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
I discovered Aldi back in the 90s in Italy- it was the only grocery store in my village, and I was fascinated by the concept- you needed a cinquecento lira coin to get a lorry, and would get it back upon return- brilliant! No parking lot filled with random buggies! We now have them in the US (the ones in Europe do have a much better selection), and while I usually do my grocery shopping at Publix or Whole Foods, I do get the majority of my produce at Aldi as you get the same quality for less (just stay away from the avocados and bananas). Mr. T Rex is not a fan, however, as he abhors having to finding a quarter for the buggy, and "schlepping my groceries into a bag- but oh wait, I forgot the f*cking bags and now have to buy some." SMH. While I am not a huge fan of some of their products, they are solid on most produce and chicken.
Absolutely
Avocado quality varies strongly but not only at Aldis.
During my studies in the 80s in Germany I only survived thanks to Aldi because I didn't have much money. When we lived in Austria, the Aldi there (=Hofer) was not so great, than 2009 (?) an Aldi opened near to where we live in CH :love:.

billybudd

VIP Member
well...i guess .my ancestors and yours were opposite..get over it....it happened a long time ago..we live now..we have better brains now..at least i hope..
It's been 150 years, I think we're over it. All of us who aren't still attending that church and practicing racism as a religion.

Last edited:

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
A person usually shakes from nervousness or anxiety.
you mean that plump dumpling little wife of Shreck ?

No, he still actually likes to be her best friend. I know it's kind of hard to grasp and at first I thought she must have something dirty on him that she's threatening to expose, but the weird dynamic between the three of them seems to be liked and appreciated by all of them. This is another reason I'm convinced it will not last between SnortSquirrel Cameltoe and the BalconyShoutesse: in the end that relationship will interfere too much with this construction they have thought out, where the boys can have a significant other but at the same time always pay first loyalty to SJ.
How do you think that allegiance sits with Marie ?

Xorubyxo123

Hi there and welcome to Tattle! We are so happy you decided to join, as it means more and more people are opening their eyes and decide not to believe her lies anymore. May I suggest to read the wiki pages (you'll find them under the button 'wiki' on top of every page) and perhaps browse through the most liked posts from previous threads? I think you'll be surprised by the amount of false facts we managed to uncover so far. Happy reading!
Thank you. I will check them out

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Btw, I'm so sorry if I focus too much on Marie's vlogs when she's not even in chateau diaries anymore. If you want me to stop and go create another thread just for that I'd completely understand.

Perplexed bee

Dan doesn't have any hips or bum to keep his pants up... he needs a belt...

please tell me that's not their real name... Wilma Fingerdoodle? If I search will it bring the channel up? Oh now I've got to go see... xxx Edited... I'm back and yes I found her/him Wilma Fingerdoo.... Michael B has managed to raise over $6000 via Wilmas shout out...
sorry for my spelling mistake! Fingerdoo, must be a drag thing, she is funny otherwise

• Haha

Krypsback kiss

Ahhh....makes sense now, because after MW left for good, BJ began throwing barbs at Stephanie herself about her age etc. He is undermining not only SJ’s confidence but her authority as well it seems. What a tragic turn of events.
A great story..a book? Ruthy get writing lol

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
I have a Huguenot living next door to me in Kent. He seems quite nice - he’s white and by way of Trinidad!
We are very approachable. As befits rootless cosmopolitans who are ruthless plantation-owning capitalists.

• Heart
  • Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
Wouldn‘t a former VIP know what a Flying Monkey is? The term has been around for a long time now. By the looks of the threads filled with new members, I’d say we need an industrial sized can of Flying Monkey repellant
I had a sense of what it meant when used by fair-minded defenders of this forum, somewhat blurred by others using the term in bad faith. Precision is always the best place to stand in for someone accused of something by somebody they respect.

Sunnee

Chatty Member
Around the time of the Jim Jones, Guyana tragedy I immersed myself in information about the psychology of cults. It is indeed disturbing - from the likes of Hitler to he-whose-name-shall-not-be-spoken-and-ex-leader in the US, even down to gangs, they prey on those who want to belong, etc. The otherwise most intelligent people can get caught up with it. Maybe their methods at first seem harmless but they begin to take a stronghold and it becomes extremely difficult to "deprogram" the victim.
My sincere apologies if I offended someone with my comments.

Reactions: 4

billybudd

VIP Member
This Huguenot's ancestors ended up in the North (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan) by way of indentured servitude sometime in 1700s. I'd like to think we were on the right side of history. I've traced us back as far as mid-1400s to what is now the German/French border. Where I'm going with this, I don't know. 🙃
Interesting. My Huguenot rellies also work/ed like dogs, but for Satan. Before that, in France, they were weavers, simple but skilled. You had to have been crazy, or at least a communist, to be a Protestant in France and emerge with your nut-cutting skills intact. Srsly. 🤡

Last edited:

billybudd

VIP Member
Now that the international Statesman and Nobel prize winner Nelson Mandela has been likened in status to our dear Fanny, I find it only appropriate, that since she's in South Africa, that she and her little kafir, One Ball journey out to Robben Island, laden with toile de jouy, shiny baubles and spare porcelain and brighten up his apartment there in order to spread "the love , joy and happiness" to all who come and visit.
Good one, thank you.

Arfarf

VIP Member
I saw on her website that she’s appearing at Victoria Hall I think it is to give a talk on her journey and how she got to where she is now. I wonder if she’ll include the grifting and begging. She will answer questions so…if anyone’s at a loose end on 19th May, and lives nearby, that would be an interesting question to put to her.🤔 You would have to pay though!

Marie invites you to Victoria Hall in Shipley on the 19th of May 2022 for an afternoon of inspirational talk and questions.

Marie has long been wanting to share her whole story on how she managed to grow a social media following while living in a magical Chateau in rural France, which now has enabled her to make a full-time living doing what she loves to do. Marie was featured on the popular British Tv-Series Chateau DIY while living at Chateau de la lande together with her friend Stephanie Jarvis and the famous Lalanders.

The talking event starts at 14.00 pm and ends at 17.00 pm. There will be delicious refreshements and a little gift for all ticketholders.
Is Shipley in the UK or Norway?

billybudd

VIP Member
Billybud, no need for a heating system as long as SJ has you to cuddle up within bed all day, or alternatively just thead away on Grand Tour to warmer climates till it's time to return for an Easter Egg Hunt.
Too busy giving my curls a moisture treatment with frite sauce. You should try it.

• Haha