The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear! Hear!
And take down the greasy garland and Christmas decor over the range in that kitchen!
Lazy. Asses! Go off on vacation and leave all that tit up everywhere!
Yes, hire that done since you are a useless pair of human waste!
And just stay in South Africa.
Play on the beach and spend your Patreons money there.
So much easier to quit lying and stop the farce that you are going to restore any part of that chateau.
Maybe she is hoping to be locked down in South Africa then she can have a really good holiday. Probably get more patreons as poor her she has to try and manage the reno from a distance and is soooo hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good points. I noticed that about the tree as well. Dan seems to be fudging some of the timeline.
Also, why put lights on the awful wood structure and not on the tree? What happened to those coloured spotlights which were put in earlier in the year?
Lights went on as a cover story for tv show as the trees had not arrived in time for the filming. They were going to put lights on tree but when it was up it was too tall to get lights to the top (probably another reason Fanny wants a cherry picker)
The coloured lights, Clara said they broke them and have not fixed.
Dan quite often has timeline fudges like this in his videos

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is so much broken crap at that shitoo - the old Jag, broken lights, half an attic still cluttered with junk - clean it out, fix it, use it, organize it, throw it out or dontate it.
The Shitoo needs an intervention. "Next time on Hoarders, we visit a derelict large farmhouse in France..." Fanny would be prancing around in her ratty 100 Stars robe and 6" heels, insisting the Daddy's old broken down Jag is golden, and telling them to get out as all of her rubbish is really treasure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's interesting how so resilient a group of practically medieval Frenchies behaved so differently in diaspora. After the genocide of the Cathars -- the subject of probably the very best book I've ever read -- nobody in France who chose not to be a Catholic was ignorant of the ongoing risk. I've tried to understand the appeal of Calvin -- the best I came up with was, he finally conceded that if God's vicar on earth, the king, is a tyrant, we're allowed to overthrow him. Big mo for the Protestant reformation.
He was also a French lawyer. If you're a fan of the French and their dazzling rhetoric, you too could convert.
Amazon product
I am so impressed with your mind. Have since my start on here.
The stuff you read!!!
How do you keep all that information in your head?
I am sincere.
Brains , knowledge, education are so admirable in my book.
Sometimes I can't remember the book I read last week! And they are fluff compared to your choices.
Impressive, lady!

Reactions: 14
FYI…I’ve updated the Chateau Diaries Wiki to include information about Billy’s AWOL story in the UK Daily Mail, and also a definition of SJ’s “flying monkeys.” 😊
good work, KyBourbon! The more we make things easy to find the better!

A tip for all .... I went in and made a table of contents and bolded headings a month or more ago. A nice moderator came along and made it work with the current style table of contents that links you right to a specific topic. You can see other headings and the code that is used, but just thought I'd mention it here so we can each know when we add items. You put [ h2 ] in front of your tittle and [ /h2 ] behind it. I did this to your new topics, KyBourbon so they show in the table of contents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lights went on as a cover story for tv show as the trees had not arrived in time for the filming. They were going to put lights on tree but when it was up it was too tall to get lights to the top (probably another reason Fanny wants a cherry picker)
The coloured lights, Clara said they broke them and have not fixed.
Dan quite often has timeline fudges like this in his videos
Not a film editing expert, but is it fudging or just a lack of attention to continuity detail?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
clearly the place is empty..who is going to take the trees out..and put the decoration back in the attic..how is it possible..just pack your suitcases...go to SA....with the christmastrees still in the house..the decoration in the kitchen is still on..i guess the rest also... :eek: unbelievable..what a madhouse..
Even worse- I suspect no one even bothered to clean out the refrigerator of perishables. Oh vey, they are a lazy lot. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I noticed that too. The tree wasn't there (although the mess from removing it was) and then it was there again. How long will that digger last, being used for all sorts of things?
clearly Dan is messing up his timelines..and yess..Dan pull up your pants...you have a belt.. use it..we know you have a skinny ass..your not in prison...

why moving all that stuff a few meters...to fill a vlog..?? you better get the firewood out..and then start a fire...

• Haha
Had a busy day so pages and pages behind but she has hit the $34k mark and gained back 201 patrons since the 2nd. She knew what she was doing with her year end video.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I was just checking out the Wiki page and saw that there was a link to Amaury's company registration. It has had 2 previous names. The original name was The Depperhaugh (in Suffolk) which is a care home dealing with patients with dementia. Has this come up in conversation before? How can it have been the name of his company and is now still run under that name as a care home? Any comments? Hmmm, the name it runs under now Oak Tree Barns Ltd is registered to the same address as dear brother Gerry's taxi company. There's a lot of companies registered to that address, so must be used for that purpose, I think.
So checking out Companies House it makes interesting reading. The incorporate the company in 2001 with the company secretary forming it and then 2 directors joining (auntie and uncle). Company secretrar then retired. This was under the name The Depperhaugh Limited. There is still a care home called The Depperhaugh (leave off the limited). In 2009 the company name was changed to Oak Grange Hoxne Ltd, same directors. January 2016 another director added by the name of AR. In April 2021 AR becomes person of significant control and somewhere along the line it changed to Oak Tree Barns Ltd quite close to the name change of Oak Grange Hoxne. Anyway, there must be a pile of money there too..

• Wow
Reactions: 15
good work, KyBourbon! The more we make things easy to find the better!

A tip for all .... I went in and made a table of contents and bolded headings a month or more ago. A nice moderator came along and made it work with the current style table of contents that links you right to a specific topic. You can see other headings and the code that is used, but just thought I'd mention it here so we can each know when we add items. You put [ h2 ] in front of your tittle and [ /h2 ] behind it. I did this to your new topics, KyBourbon so they show in the table of contents.
Thank you! I didn’t know how to do that! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This predates the Channel 4 series by four years. (Filming started in 2015)

Stéphanie JARViS, soprano
After studying English literature at Oxford, Stéphanie began a successful singing course at Trinity College of Music of London. Torn between the country of her childhood and that of her ancestors, Stéphanie decides to settle in Berry, where she has been renovating the Château de La Lande since 2005. Chance then wants her to meet Cyril Huvé who incites her to deepen his repertoire. This is how she perfected herself with Will Hancox as well as with Delphine Collot and Robert Expert during internships at the Académie de la Chaise-Dieu. She contributed to the creation of the "Pentecôte en Berry" Festival, both through her performances in 2010 and 2011 and through the reception she gives to artists.
Thanks for this, but its still just bumph that she's fed them. No mention of being a trained opera singer like in Channel 4 but we have additional training that's never mentioned. We spend the day talking about what a lying, manipulative woman she is. Maybe she'll suddenly show her graduation photos on CD now. They have a very old ceremony that they have been following for 100s of years for graduation at Oxford so she should have some photos from it. My nephew just graduated from there and we've got photos from thoughout.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The Shitoo needs an intervention. "Next time on Hoarders, we visit a derelict large farmhouse in France..." Fanny would be prancing around in her ratty 100 Stars robe and 6" heels, insisting the Daddy's old broken down Jag is golden, and telling them to get out as all of her rubbish is really treasure.
Someone would buy it, I sold 2 cars one written off by insurance com because for $200. The other just old for $500 to the wreckers yard. As mine were just Toyotas I'd imagine a wrecker would give her more for a Jag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While Stephanie is a greedy witch, I believe that Philip has ruined the Chateau Diaries. He is an energy vampire, the Colin Robinson of LL. He throws off a weird vibe and pushes people away. Maybe he does it on purpose, maybe he doesn’t.
Energy vampire. He does try to dominate all the footage he films, most inappropriately. The chicken chasing episode....chickens can run like 9 mph, as clearly demonstrated, and people far less. With SJ's unkind laughter pealing forth at the spectacle of the chicken's victory, Camelpants has met his match.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.