The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is..for sure..but in her case nothing can be done..thats also part of life..we have to deal with...

how come you never had any doubts... i watched a few of her vlogs and i thought...hmn this isnt right..i really want to have some insights why people support her so long..

how come you never had any doubts... i watched a few of her vlogs and i thought...hmn this isnt right..i really want to have some insights why people support her so long..
I posted about this the first day I signed up for this site. It was COVID. I was bored. CD was recommended on my YT feed and I binge watched. Got hooked on everything CD and then the gift grab channel started up. I would see things in the stores and think "Oh, Steph would love that!" I bought a bunch of things and sent them off, only to be opened 8 months AFTER delivery! Bad decision on my part. I was conned but it was my own fault for wanting to believe in a fairytale.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Will Squirrel Camelpants get his walking papers in SA?

Will said walking papers be issued from IB... or from Fanny herself?

Will Dan the Gardener's wonky stove installation burn his studio down before it is even finished?

Will Nutti and Bunbelina find True Romance in Argentina?

Will our heroine return to the Chateau the uninhabitable farmhouse to find her pricey loo wallpaper laying on the floor?

Will the Patreons ever realize they have all along been hoodwinked by a crepey-necked, Emmaus-wearing vixen?

Stay tuned, Tattlers...all will be revealed in our next upcoming and thrilling chapters!
Paaarfect!!! Thanks for the laughs! 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's effin clueless! I'm sure he never brings anything to a party or a host/hostess gift. I'm assuming he was raised very poorly. Honestly, I don't know how anyone can stand to watch his dull ass vlogs. Who gives a crap about watching someone shop in a grocery store unless their channel is about shopping in a grocery store! I could only watch about 10 seconds before my survival skills kicked in.
It's as bad as watching paint dry, or listening to Flip snort. My teeth go on edge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This predates the Channel 4 series by four years. (Filming started in 2015)

Stéphanie JARViS, soprano
After studying English literature at Oxford, Stéphanie began a successful singing course at Trinity College of Music of London. Torn between the country of her childhood and that of her ancestors, Stéphanie decides to settle in Berry, where she has been renovating the Château de La Lande since 2005. Chance then wants her to meet Cyril Huvé who incites her to deepen his repertoire. This is how she perfected herself with Will Hancox as well as with Delphine Collot and Robert Expert during internships at the Académie de la Chaise-Dieu. She contributed to the creation of the "Pentecôte en Berry" Festival, both through her performances in 2010 and 2011 and through the reception she gives to artists.

Screenshot 2022-01-09 at 00.42.49.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dan’s wearing working trousers like Amaury now? (Halfway down his arse). Dan you took the Christmas tree down the other day but show it still standing today (and on bonfire pile).
speaking of which - what a waste of a nice tree in front yard. Not really decorated or appreciated by passing traffic or even guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet Fanny taking up with a gay really stuck in Hanni's craw after all the time and money she spent wooing her! As much as I don't like Hanni and her weird behavior, it would be an improvement over Snorts.
Stuck between a snort or a squeal.🤔

Decisions, decisions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With Dan's latest vlog, I love the fact that a; he is highlighting the shoddy workmanship at the Shitshow ie the door lock being painted over rather than fixed and b: I know that SJ will be going crazy that he's doing repair jobs he hasn't been asked to do!

Princess Stef will be furious that the gardener is wandering around meddling!

Oh, and while you're reading here Stef, as the Shitshow is empty for January, why don't you hire Mary Poppins and co to do a huge spring clean; ie empty and clean the fridges. Just a suggestion, as you do have the money to pay for that!
Hear! Hear!
And take down the greasy garland and Christmas decor over the range in that kitchen!
Lazy. Asses! Go off on vacation and leave all that tit up everywhere!
Yes, hire that done since you are a useless pair of human waste!
And just stay in South Africa.
Play on the beach and spend your Patreons money there.
So much easier to quit lying and stop the farce that you are going to restore any part of that chateau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dan’s wearing working trousers like Amaury now? (Halfway down his arse). Dan you took the Christmas tree down the other day but show it still standing today (and on bonfire pile).
speaking of which - what a waste of a nice tree in front yard. Not really decorated or appreciated by passing traffic or even guests.
Good points. I noticed that about the tree as well. Dan seems to be fudging some of the timeline.
Also, why put lights on the awful wood structure and not on the tree? What happened to those coloured spotlights which were put in earlier in the year?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think we should do our own version.
Once upon a Time, there was a lonely Chatelaine who lived in her Chateau in the middle of nowhere.
She would spend her days with her Mother and her erstwhile suitors. Living, laughing and loving around the world.
One day, she woke up realising that her special friends were no longer able to fund her lifestyle.
What was a girl to do? What talents did she have? ( other than ones we can only guess at) Used to living the high life and being adored, she had a small part on a renovation show and that's when an idea sparked in her mind.
I shall vlog to the world!
And so the Chateau Diaries started and people were hooked. It was after all a time of great turbulence in the world. Money rolled in and ...
She was able to buy some "friends".....only they all had the same name, Patreon!
But then she found her FAVORITE. It was the Parrrfect friend!!! Young, stupid, and quite homely....
And low and behold.....
It only had ONE NUT....so....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Comte, I feel for what you are going through, as I recently did the same. Your aunt is lucky to have such a doting nephew. Take care of yourself.
well.she has staff who take care of her..but she always finds excuses to get me over there..a paper this..something else that..she thinks i have loads of time to sit with her all day and drink coffee with her ..but i dont have that time..i have the running of the estate..doing lott of things ourselves..i also have a job..i work for the government..she still thinks its like in my grandfathers time...well its not..thats sometimes hard..she knows i am busy but she keeps asking for attention..,, thats the most difficult part..in the past she had her own things..but now she cannot leave the house she wants me to sit with her all day..its not possible..she just ignores my work..oh she says..why do you have to work so much?? i am sure you can manage the place well.. 🙄 just hire some people in..:rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Fanny taking up with a gay really stuck in Hanni's craw after all the time and money she spent wooing her! As much as I don't like Hanni and her weird behavior, it would be an improvement over Snorts.
And a better catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I posted about this the first day I signed up for this site. It was COVID. I was bored. CD was recommended on my YT feed and I binge watched. Got hooked on everything CD and then the gift grab channel started up. I would see things in the stores and think "Oh, Steph would love that!" I bought a bunch of things and sent them off, only to be opened 8 months AFTER delivery! Bad decision on my part. I was conned but it was my own fault for wanting to believe in a fairytale.
i think your not the only one..i am glad you have seen the light..welcome..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed that and laughed out loud too! That pet shop owner and Selmar were made for each other! Tatty has utilised Fanny's habit of reading chunks from Wikipedia -seriously why do people rely on Wiki as a reliable source :ROFLMAO:?
Some pretty irritated faces at being filmed in the hotel! He seemed oblivious -until just before he cut back to the peacock on the wall!
Spotted in Walmart just got interesting. Perhaps we should have a series?
Tatted in Tesco as an alternative?
If any Tattlers live in the area we would love to see your photos of them or better still, vlog them back. It has to be more entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just checking out the Wiki page and saw that there was a link to Amaury's company registration. It has had 2 previous names. The original name was The Depperhaugh (in Suffolk) which is a care home dealing with patients with dementia. Has this come up in conversation before? How can it have been the name of his company and is now still run under that name as a care home? Any comments? Hmmm, the name it runs under now Oak Tree Barns Ltd is registered to the same address as dear brother Gerry's taxi company. There's a lot of companies registered to that address, so must be used for that purpose, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They see themselves as St Fanny's Saviours and can't wait to don their shining armour and saddle up their white chargers. Maybe she should commission a stained glass window for the chapel.
Absolutely! That'll show us?
Although I do think they would suggest Steph as an angel surrounded by baghead and co. A bit like the Ghost buster 2 portrait.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is Juicy? Oh how I’ve missed the Juice!
Tis I. 🍊🍊🍊 Baffled yet moist as always. One of my husbands used to call me Billy Budd. He's been dead for 10 years and not my husband for 30 or 40, and I'm only just now beginning to understand what he was talking about.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A useful diagnosis. It explains that "don't tell me what to do" toughness and the....does anybody remember her looking the camera right in the eye at a party and fellating a strawberry for the fans? It was a little more hard core than I was willing to watch gratis.
I know that kind of girl. A blushing flower generating sympathy and playing victim all while sleeping with your bf/gf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.