The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many Tattler's names will be on the back of those panels?!!

How about a vote?

If yours will be there give me an :mad:
If yours won't be give me a ♥

My vote is: :mad: for spending about $50 of my money!!!
Nana's will be there. However that is no comfort just a reminder that she was conned out of her pension money for over a year. 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh I love the ..... if you want your name in the old Chateau ..... better sign up to be a patreon .... oh .... if you want your name to be SEEN ... better sign up for the Mucho $$$ patreon - your name is on the back of the door.
What a sly old thing she is !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason Dubey of Honey I'm home fame and Did you see me ? I was the one who brought the flowers .... yes Jason we saw you, Wants SJ to make sure his name is on the paneling but best to put a pic with it so nobody is confused in 100 years who he was...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How did she manage to mute bjj? It’s a miracle, not one snort or interruption. She must have threatened to leave him at home for the tidy up if he opened his mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm a Leo, that is why I took a light hearted piss out of being the same zodiac sign as La Jarvis, Potts and a certain douchess.

Fixed that.
Some countries do follow Vedic astrology and the dates shifts from Western astrology.
Which means people like me have two zodiac signs. Vedic - Cancer : Western - Leo
So, if I ever feel icky about being the same zodiac as the above mentioned three, I could always jump the Leo sign ship and sail the Cancer sign boat... (That was the joke)
Maaike's mom has something special for Stephanie Jarvis.

View attachment 968601
Styling gift voucher?
She can keep it, we already told her that yellow just doesnt suit her whichever she tries

Reactions: 13
My first thought exactly! Way to piss on your Patrons, who needs them, right?

Wearing the same dress from her very first vlog.

And .... it's just a year in review ...
O
And nothing is done or done correctly. She just lies and hopes all her viewers are stupid and that she will magically make them think something was actually done and finished last year. Load of crap, sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I love the ..... if you want your name in the old Chateau ..... better sign up to be a patreon .... oh .... if you want your name to be SEEN ... better sign up for the Mucho $$$ patreon - your name is on the back of the door.
What a sly old thing she is !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I remember when Amaury asked if she wanted to be able to open/remove a panel to show visiting Patreons their name. She was like a deer in the headlights (thinking :poop: now I have to put their names on the back, I was just going to pretend)
She has worked it in her favour so she gets more patreons sitting ducks, and if they want to see their name they have to pony up with lots of $$$$ not be just $1 sucker

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In Australia if you live together for more than two years you are considered a de facto couple but the exception to the rule can be if you have children or joint contributions to property then it could be shorter than two years.
If France is like this ..... good luck Fanny!
Same as in New Zealand. A friend's mum was in her early 60s and had a relationship with a guy in his 30s. When he dumped her, he demanded, and got, half of the value of her property, and as she was an artist, half of her artwork!
He went on to do it to another woman.

Be warned SJ!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
well, humpf .... if dedicated to the Crystal Cathedral in Garden City California I can go see a plate with my name on a window or a chair (the place is FULL of name plates, toured there when I was a teen!). Don't hide me behind a panel where I can never be seen .... no one puts baby in a corner!
My dad's friend's got married at the Crystal Cathedral in 2012. At 14, standing 5'11", I was asked to be the ring bearer! We came early for the rehearsal and took this panorama shot of the cathedral with my new iPhone5S! Saw the donors' walls, walks, plates, etc, everywhere. That's the right thing to do, honor the donors! Don't hide their names behind some paneling never to be seen. But I guess that's not how narcs roll.

269932845_1206832569723730_2182120170752157037_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
well, humpf .... if dedicated to the Crystal Cathedral in Garden City California I can go see a plate with my name on a window or a chair (the place is FULL of name plates, toured there when I was a teen!). Don't hide me behind a panel where I can never be seen .... no one puts baby in a corner!
LOL! My favorite thing when I visited there several years ago was Robert Schuller's slogan of "God loves you, and so do I." He sure thought a lot of himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How did she manage to mute bjj? It’s a miracle, not one snort or interruption. She must have threatened to leave him at home for the tidy up if he opened his mouth!
Methinks he got a gag order from the actual shareholders for the New Year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Am actually slightly excited about that - only slightly though - wish I initialed my name into something offensive C.U.Napier-Trengilly

Oh how I got the last laugh rubber chicken boots - one of your most outspoken haters is now getting etched into your stout wood panelling. haha

But I was intrigued to learn about the lake - because, correct me if I'm wrong, but was there not a bit of a to-do made of the road by the lake being surveyed and the mayor agreed to survey the lake at the same time (I thought she filmed workmen standing around the water's edge with tripods)? SJ did you piss off the mayor too for them not to keep up their promise? Or did you speculate too much and underdeliver once more?
I think that was the road survey (men she filmed) and she had to do that survey before the lake survey, because the lake is near the road edge. She was lucky that the Marie needed to upgrade the Rd so were happy to go halves and not both pay for separate surveys.

There was also the land survey guy that she talked to on film months later, he was getting land details for Davy and the Architect

Reactions: 12
Perhaps she'll digitize (digitise for @Heathcliffe ) the signatures so people who got suckered into supporting her can see them when ever they like? My old business card is in a collection that's housed at the Smithsonian's Archives of American Art...it's in a box but has been digitized so I can say to people "want to see my card that's in the Smithsonian's Archives of American Art?".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As my husband Tom is already waiting for me in bed, I’ll say good night and.. and… I don’t know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It is not a ice bucket but a planter like you said.
I could see a Aspidistra growing in it in a dark corner of the house.

No CD yet???

Morning All ! :love:
more likely a Dracaena trifasciata 🙄 in 60s Netherlands..they are very usefull..you cannot get them dead..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proceeds from gift grab in Jan 2021, Feb 2021, July, August & September 2021 all went to the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa.

That represents almost 42% ( 5 months out of 12 ) of the entire years 'charity' donations.
Surely the second hand yellow frock has been paid for and now proper charities can begin to benefit from the monthly GAG

• Heart
  • Haha
B79A22B6-EC38-4B1B-962F-A4D907AB853E.jpeg
9C8145ED-8967-48CB-91E0-19C3D20E399D.jpeg

Who knew Philip’s Emmaus/gender bending/grandma style would actually become a trend?? I’m sure La La Land has some hideous afghans laying about they can make into rompers for him. The moths have already starting making the arm and leg holes for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
My dad's friend's got married at the Crystal Cathedral in 2012. At 14, standing 5'11", I was asked to be the ring bearer! We came early for the rehearsal and took this panorama shot of the cathedral with my new iPhone5S! Saw the donors' walls, walks, plates, etc, everywhere. That's the right thing to do, honor the donors! Don't hide their names behind some paneling never to be seen. But I guess that's not how narcs roll.

View attachment 970433
There are so many questions I have about you being a ring bearer at 14 and 5'11" .... but i will leave that untouched! :)

The thing is, I think it is garish to have your name plate on a donation in a church. At least in my faith system we are supposed to give in secret and not to flaunt it, so this goes against that. I'm not from Schuler's exact ilk! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
GAG channel made €23K with about 3.8M views. Extrapolating those numbers, Stefanny's personal YouTube income from 2021 was €167K.
Eat dust, peasants.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Proceeds from gift grab in Jan 2021, Feb 2021, July, August & September 2021 all went to the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa.

That represents almost 42% ( 5 months out of 12 ) of the entire years 'charity' doanations.
Surely the second hand yellow frock has been paid for now and proper charities can begin to benefit from the monthly GAG
Well, you know, she also had to pay for the t-shirts that were 'gifted' to IJ & Percy. I can't find the vlog, but they received a visit from the guys who run the fashion institute and were presented with a box that had a bunch of branded tat in it.

Reactions: 14
My fellow Tattlers. You will be now know I like to number crunch so following on from a suspicion raised about keeping patrons names on the vlog I decided to count the top tier ones. There are 106 names written at the end of tonight's vlog. Which would make only 44 available of the 150 total. However she states that 72 are up for grabs on the patreon page.

I had to go back and count again as the last attached has 2 names I missed with my screen grab.

Numbers updated after recounting.
Good math there, agent! The patron page number is one she can't control .... so the accurate one .... so she's too lazy to redo it, or intentionally smoke and mirrors with this too.

GAG channel made €23K with about 3.8M views. Extrapolating those numbers, Stefanny's personal YouTube income from 2021 was €167K.
Eat dust, peasants.
wow, we need a "maths" summary from all these things and wiki it ....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.