The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I received one of those Murder Mystery Party things for Christmas in the 80s. It's still unopened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, that is such a downbeat blog from the Unicorns. Neither of them said 'what a fantastic year 2021 was because we found the live of our lives and we're starting on a new adventure together'. Just 'if you're feeling pain you are not alone'! Selmar comes across as very very controlling.
Guessing you noticed him talking over her when she was talking about hanging on?

I’m not so sure if it was pure controlling. Maybe more that Selmar needs to protect his idealised version of her. He can’t listen to Tatty talking about her own struggles, not his Angel! No, because he’s the knight who saved her!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if we could correlate weight gain at the chateau with our Tartlet off topic food tangents? Picture it .... in the wee hours of the night, they are all wrapped up in their beds on their phones and iPads, reading Tattle .... all the clotted cream, scones, pie and more .... it's got to make a la lander mighty hungry .... they sneak off down to the kitchen and run into the rest of the residents ... all of them craving a piece of @Arfarf's pie ....
Oh vey, if I am going to live with another Tattler, it'd be you (because you are my evil twin) or @Le Comte de Monte Cristo (he has a staff). I think Fanny only feeds them when there is a video to be produced- suspect these jokers are forced to eat whatever freezer finds they can get the rest of the time. Sad life!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been rocking Eileen Fisher before it was even a thing- good-fitting quality clothing. I am a middle-aged Gen-Xer whose closet consists of EF, Roxy, Hurley, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Armani Exchange, Nautica, and Ann Taylor- all of which, I have been buying since my 20s. The articles are ridiculous. They're not high-end fashion (no Versace, YSL, Gucci, LV)- just average mid-range clothing to live in.
No T, no shade. I used to have to style Eileen Fisher clothing back when I worked in department store display. Many of the individual pieces are lovely, but the collections are designed so all the pieces fit together, like expensive Garanimals. We were not allowed to mix pieces with other vendors, it had to be head to toe EF. So it was a little boring from a merchandising perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know you all need the sounds of Newfoundland ... so I bring you this off topic video

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No T, no shade. I used to have to style Eileen Fisher clothing back when I worked in department store display. Many of the individual pieces are lovely, but the collections are designed so all the pieces fit together, like expensive Garanimals. We were not allowed to mix pieces with other vendors, it had to be head to toe EF. So it was a little boring from a merchandising perspective.
That would be a little mind numbing, as she does not release many pieces at a time! (SMH!)

Sadly, I watched Sillymar and Tatty's NYE video- it was depressing AF. Apparently, their current kickstarter of $9K might have been a wake-up call to them, "What do you mean only $9K? But we've produced two whole videos with no content since the inception and why aren't the grannies opening their wallets to us?" Oh no, Tatty, you've never given us an actual business plan- and if you were a little more proactive in producing content/videos, people may have opened their hearts (wallets) to you. Le non. Tatty and Sillymar just sat on their arses expecting gold to fall from the sky. Fin. The end. And now, Tatty, you are stuck with him. You told Sillymar he IS your soulmate- no Shitoo of your own, you is f***ed, girl!

Well, these idiots have 17 days to go, so perhaps a magical woodland fairy with a bag full of gold will step in at the N-Hour. (Not likely, but I do like to give people hope.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Previous Tattle posts have delved off into tangents of the delicious foodstuffs Tattlers have been preparing in their own much cleaner kitchens on a regular basis. (Due to "Secretly a VIP" @Heathcliffe, who is kind of a big deal (although he does not post often) the following subjects are no longer allowed to be discussed: scones, clotted cream, PBJ, or pies.) Watching the food preparation at the Shitoo is abysmal in its own right- no proper hand hygiene, foodstuffs are left out for far too long during prep (especially perishables), prep is done on a wooden table with raw meat next to salad, the sink is no where near where prep work is done, no gloves, long hair flowing, ugh. No thanks. Agree with you 100%!
Doesn't apply now as poor Heathcliff was murdered off on NYE at the Shitoo.:cry:☠

I received one of those Murder Mystery Party things for Christmas in the 80s. It's still unopened.
Oh you could send it to Fanny for gift grab then ;)💌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah now in fairness - unless she’s absolutely caked in slap 👋

SSB gives a good run at dog ruff 🐶
She’s needs filters 🙄
View attachment 965715View attachment 965714
View attachment 965710
Eh he shaved 🪒 at leaste 10lbs off on this epic …. Yellow monstrosity
View attachment 965716View attachment 965717
He took 10 years off the jawline
And that’s without 1 month recovery ❤‍🩹
View attachment 965711
What a terrible photoshop job! She's been edited beyond recognition.
Apart from the obvious wrinkle removal, he shrunk her face, gave her a nose job, realigned the eyebrows, reshaped her jawline.
cd267.png
cd147.png

I wouldn't hire Curtis Ryan Woodside! He's terrible at this. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That would be a little mind numbing, as she does not release many pieces at a time! (SMH!)

Sadly, I watched Sillymar and Tatty's NYE video- it was depressing AF. Apparently, their current kickstarter of $9K might have been a wake-up call to them, "What do you mean only $9K? But we've produced two whole videos with no content since the inception and why aren't the grannies opening their wallets to us?" Oh no, Tatty, you've never given us an actual business plan- and if you were a little more proactive in producing content/videos, people may have opened their hearts (wallets) to you. Le non. Tatty and Sillymar just sat on their arses expecting gold to fall from the sky. Fin. The end. And now, Tatty, you are stuck with him. You told Sillymar he IS your soulmate- no Shitoo of your own, you is f***ed, girl!

Well, these idiots have 17 days to go, so perhaps a magical woodland fairy with a bag full of gold will step in at the N-Hour. (Not likely, but I do like to give people hope.)
No kidding! The logical thing to do would be to hit the reset, thank everyone and come back with a smaller more manageable plan. At least that way its not a total failure. They are on the titanic right now shuffling deck chairs. It’s exciting to dream big but you have to run your dreams through a reality filter.

• Heart
Apart from the obvious wrinkle removal, he shrunk her face, gave her a nose job, realigned the eyebrows, reshaped her jawline.
View attachment 968202 View attachment 968205
That is exactly why I would want to hire him -- she looks immensely improved!! And so much younger and hipper!

• Haha
  • Heart
That is exactly why I would want to hire him -- she looks immensely improved!! And so much younger and hipper!
Exactly.... he knows what to get rid off .... her hooked nose , sunken cheeks and that forehead!

He would make Squirrel Boyfriend look like Brad Pitt crossed with David Beckham !!!

• Haha
Do they have cougars in SA, besides SJ?
No cougars- only lions🤣

More entertainment in the "kittens watch bath bomb" video😶

However I did discover "so chateau" I had an exercise where my daughter and I went through and guessed dates of construction and then planned visits. We batted about 50/50

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On Billy’s vlog “Not a Very Interesting Day,” at the 7:18 mark he says it’s a daily vlog that shows what he’s doing for the day…well “what I choose for you to see, that is.” Truer words were never spoken! I guess we’ll never hear his side of the story about his military AWOL and trial for desertion. He chooses not to share that tidbit. That part of chateau life while “on the run” in France is conveniently left out. I think he’s applying the “don’t acknowledge it, or talk about it, and it will go away” rule from the playbook.

Reactions: 23
I guess you're right. The woman on the left is much younger, hipper, and obviously a totally different person. That woman on the left ain't SJ. :LOL:
A good photoshop/graphic artist would at least leave some imperfections distinct to the subject. ;)
I'm guessing Curtis Ryan Woodside's clientele are mostly internet catfishes. :LOL:

45BF909C-91C8-4B92-8EB0-15540ECB3244.jpeg
cd93.png

gemini-review-fb-1280x720.jpg

Exactly.... he knows what to get rid off .... her hooked nose , sunken cheeks and that forehead!

He would make Squirrel Boyfriend look like Brad Pitt crossed with David Beckham !!!
Imagine...BJJ's face and torso with David Beckham's legs and Brad Pitt's arms. Ugh...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 968202 View attachment 968205

Oh wow..... I could have used him that time I ask someone I ASSUMED was going to be a toothless local in some random town on the I5.... um no... he was a STUNNING firefighter with that THING down the sides of his tummy (I know the name, but keeping it clean for the kids) the ones next to his 6 pack... oh... and he spoke french... he was about 20 years younger than I was, I was doing a freedom run for 5 shelter doggies from soCal to Canada, I hadn't slept for about 26 hrs at this point AND my car was now filled with poop and I think I was covered in it. I was trying to get the chains off my car. I couldn't. I think I was swearing and crying at the same time. He turned around... and... yup. Could. No. Longer. Talk. All I wanted to do was slip into my time machine-and then something a little more comfortable 🤪 like.... uh.. ya... he actually did the courtesy of being flirty - which then had me drive off IN THE WRONG DIRECTION 😒 and he saw. And he knew. And then I had to sit and hide. Like a moron. He was even a blonde which is just not my type but lord - how was his damn stomach TAN in the middle of winter🤯 jeezus. Yup. I needed that on-site airbrushing🙄 immediately. Or a time machine. Either would have done.

Omg - did he move to Scottsdale? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By the way, I am sure I know which name SJ uses here. Don't worry dear, I won't out you.
View attachment 967394
Dearest Heathcliffe - I was shocked to discover that you were the target identified to be murdered by the shitoo gang during their NYE murder mystry event. I'm so pleased you survived their murder plot and are still with us! Stay say - they clearly have a target on your back!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That Patreon video! The two kitchen girls said "support animal" and "kitchen wench" in the first few minutes. Obvious references to here. Hilarious. SJ and Potty are so stuck in the 1980s it is painful to see. Her New Years outfit was horrific. I would expect to see that at a City boys party in Battersea circa 1985. As for Potty - grow up mate. You are a good looking chap but no longer 25. Murder Mysteries are so passe and terribly dull. Despite the obvious issues, Curtis styled her well in the black - flattering and much better for her age.
That video was as boring as the party was reported to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd rather have a dirty, sweaty Matt with his dad bod, wearing his waders! 😂😂
I may select Ian the Electrician - at least he has a boat!

They definitely read hear - att 16.45 - the deceased was Lord Healthcliffee by blunt force trauma to the head!

T

I may select Ian the Electrician - at least he has a boat!

They definitely read hear - att 16.45 - the deceased was Lord Healthcliffee by blunt force trauma to the head!
Nic was particularly elusive - not even wearing a mask!

And now Maiike's mother has arrived - they didn't even introduce the woman, but given the resemblence to her daughter it wasn't hard to figure out. How the hell did she get out of the Netherlands and into France - they really don't give a f..k about covid! But why the hell is she there! Maybe that's what's pissed Nic off!

What a dull crowd for NYE!

And she was cut off while talking about it a 3rd time during the party. Instead we got an abrupt cut to brown plates.
BTW, PJ has missed a few opportunities for tablescapes. Has he abandoned his channel?
Brown - not your usual choice for a festive NYE table!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.