The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched M & M newest vlog. I thought that their Château had heat! Steve’s mother had two sweaters and a jacket on NYE. The others had layers as well. Meanwhile Steve had said it was 16C obviously it must be warmer out than in.
Vivienne and Simon visited for NYE. All these visits between the Châteauverse is starting to look like speed dating to find your perfect match.
Meanwhile George & Sarah hosted what appeared to be the cool kids/ Château elite. Erin, her husband plus others that I know but their name escapes me.
SJ was not invited & apparently was not reciprocated.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tats and Dulmar have a new vid. Looks as if they are getting their fans (and themselves) ready for defeat.
I rather feel they are addressing the audience, they hope to get money from. The lonely, the sad,... Look we think of you. Now go and support us...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm torn on the news that the baby is going to SA, it annoys me that they jaunt around on such expensive holidays in a pandemic. I know they'll have most accommodation free but game parks and other outings can be quite pricey, and I'm sure they won't go basic.
On the other hand, it will be highly entertaining to see him cope with the heat, insects, lizards etc, and of course IJ and Percy. On their turf. Will he have anything interesting to say or will he just flounder and follow as usual and mumble I agree to everything. And what he is going to wear, now that is bound to be horrific 🤣🤣
Huh. I thought the heat/insects/lizards were IJ and Percy.
I can't wait to see what Percy's adult children make of PJ, the second- or third-generation grifter in the Jarvis entourage. (Outfit-wise, PJ will deffo be breaking out the white supremacist Boer safari suits, with matching pith beanies, when he touches down in SA.) Will they insist on a pre-nup as they apparently did when IJ came slithering around? There's a family pic of IJ with Percy's children, who look about as happy to be there as a row of Easter Island moai.🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I doubt Tess will come with to Venice. She's been back in the States for a while it seems, doing God knows what. Still with that creepy doll, by lack of a real baby perhaps?
I don't know much about Tess, except that she is one of those upper class Northeastern women who have too much time on their hands. That doll thing is old hat. Has this woman actually done anything with her life? I think she's in the same class as Steph's other weird American friend, Mason. Rich white kids that all went to the same private schools, etc. They're all a bunch of snobs. Most of their families go way back to the original founders of the US. A lot of entitlement comes with their pedigree. They are not positive contributors to society that's for sure. If you want a baby, there are plenty who need adoption. So far I have not been impressed with any of Fanny's female friends. None of them seem happy or fulfilled in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I rather feel they are addressing the audience, they hope to get money from. The lonely, the sad,... Look we think of you. Now go and support us...
I got those vibes too. Honestly though, they could have said what they said in three minutes or less. I couldn't finish watching because they kept saying the same thing over and over. I was also very distracted by the 'arty farty' display of broken plates on the wall. Is that suppose to be clever or something? It's definitely a metaphor for their grand scheme. Think Humpty Dumpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw in gibbons group he had replied to a comment saying he did no photoshop airbrushing, only used "Lightroom" which is a photo editing app that I have used before, you cant airbrush images on there.
Ah! Now that is more believable than "lighting". Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: 6
Indeed. It must be so hard when you are tossed out from her HMN and realize you don't even know how to walk on your own anymore.
Just seeing those earlier vlogs that have recently been shown here, I was struck by how much better and nicer practically everyone was then. SJ was far less manic; Selmar looked happier and seemed more sensible; Cat had not yet been corrupted by the place; Nutti seemed nicer; BJJ still had his Dutch accent and was less vocal. The longer each person spends in that chateau with the increasingly manic chatelaine, the worse they look and the dafter or nastier they become. She gets worse the more money she rakes in. None of the circus performers is their real self any longer. I agree it is an absolutely toxic place for everyone now. The only way to restore anyone's normality is to get out of it, but as you say, they need time to recuperate, they don't know how to be normal any longer. Marie W escaped but she would not survive as she's doing without great support from her friends. Maybe Nic is finally beginning to wake up to reality and does not want to see that happening to Marie and Antoine. Someone has to reign SJ in as she is having a disastrous effect on everyone else's lives. They have all become the characters that she has created and shaped for them in her soap opera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched M & M newest vlog. I thought that their Château had heat! Steve’s mother had two sweaters and a jacket on NYE. The others had layers as well. Meanwhile Steve had said it was 16C obviously it must be warmer out than in.
Vivienne and Simon visited for NYE. All these visits between the Châteauverse is starting to look like speed dating to find your perfect match.
Meanwhile George & Sarah hosted what appeared to be the cool kids/ Château elite. Erin, her husband plus others that I know but their name escapes me.
SJ was not invited & apparently was not reciprocated.
Just watched M and M also… My god did Shrek’s wife grow up in a barn??? she is too much…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
got those vibes too. Honestly though, they could have said what they said in three minutes or less
Selmar also constantly interrupts her and takes over. He likes to think he's a caring and kind person but his behaviour with his woman indicates how insensitive he can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am swooning at the prospect of PJ's wardrobe for SA.
I think he's totally gonna go Blixen Out of Africa, or Melania at the Pyramids (Indiana Jones, $400 Chanel ballet flats, SA average annual income $15K).
Great white hunters, both.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only way to waterproof that is by pulling up the patio, put down a pour,, 1lying down this kind of bitumin stuff, then a layer of bubble stuff* technical terms I know but again, pain killers...., then they have to put french drains around, then gravel etc etc then put the papers back on. Then! From the underside, put on more bitumin, it goes on.. its a hard, long slog, tons and tons of money... not a ton of fun. It's why nobody else has done it. It's way more money than a roof. Just sooo not fun and so much money. Easier to fill it in.
I wonder if plopping something like this down on the terrace would be more cost-effective and solve the leaky issue?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Huh. I thought the heat/insects/lizards were IJ and Percy.
I can't wait to see what Percy's adult children make of PJ, the second- or third-generation grifter in the Jarvis entourage. (Outfit-wise, PJ will deffo be breaking out the white supremacist Boer safari suits, with matching pith beanies, when he touches down in SA.) Will they insist on a pre-nup as they apparently did when IJ came slithering around? There's a family pic of IJ with Percy's children, who look about as happy to be there as a row of Easter Island moai.🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿
Please do not speak of what you are ignorant. White Supremacist?? You do know this is 2022? I am white of Afrikaner stock, ancestors fled murderous persecution in France because they were not Catholic. I take great offense to your language. Whites, Indians of Asian descent and mixed race people - we are all in a tiny minority. But RACIST IDIOTS come in many colours, so will push the ignore button.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.