The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting news old' second-rate camera boy is headed to SA. It might make for interesting (in the most craptastic sense) viewing.

Of course they will not make many videos in January. I'm betting she made way over $30,000 in advertisement revenue last month alone. In contrast, January is just about the worst month...so why bother for so little pay?

An end-of-the-year project re-cap would be nice, including goals for next year. Additionally, a nice simple vlog, where there is no gift-grabbing, buying $100 bottles of wine, or running around sticking the camera in someone's face would be nice. Back to the basics...something in the order of cleaning up Christmas or a sewing project. Calm the hell down.

P.S. Dear CD...with the reduced workload of filming and editing, can you please take my name off the wall of shame that proceeds the videos? I haven't been a Patreon to your channel in months. ~Thank you in advance.

I wonder how many other ex-Patreon's are in the same predicament?
She won’t take names off because then the numbers wouldn’t add up! She would have to put up some fictitious names for the bought patreon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well Tattlers Venice will be crowded in February. As well as our dear Chatelaine, her paid for Dutch boyfriend, presumably Potty, Ruth and Tess as per previous years, Davey invited himself. And no show without Cuz and Admin Girl, and…….Manor & Maker and Chateau Love will be attending.
M&M vlogs improving. However a vibe like less manic version of what SJ does. Things clearly explained, dancing, history, food explained and tasted, touring sites, trip packing discussion for Venice, etc.
I doubt Tess will come with to Venice. She's been back in the States for a while it seems, doing God knows what. Still with that creepy doll, by lack of a real baby perhaps?

Reactions: 17
Can anyone tell me what is the actual point of the photoshoot? For patreons to see? Are we going to use the images as digital wallpaper? It was such a vanity project and anyone with class wouldnt be sharing these. It is a desperate and vain attempt of an ageing lady to show off her beauty to her admirers, for what purpose? It has nothing to do with the restoration of the chateau, and i as a Patron am annoyed by this in my inbox. I dont dare question it on her pages as i will be attacked by superfans. Fyi i am a 1 dollar patron, just to piss her off!
Yay, way to go $1 patron. Love it.

Reactions: 11
This is what, relying on a man/child looks like. He has become a liability and his grand plans have failed at every turn. This is one example.👇

The word antique is used loosely...
Some of last years questionable antique purchases, that we know of...
The delivery van picture, represents Nutti's bedroom set. What I remember, it is white and ugly and most likely is not an antique.

View attachment 964542View attachment 964543

View attachment 964601View attachment 964550View attachment 964544View attachment 964562View attachment 964570View attachment 964568View attachment 964546View attachment 964626
Squirrelbaby made her go to the broacante in Paris where she purchased Grandma's cultlery.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t there 2 ugly chairs BJJ hated but SH bought. From the chateau people who took them to the antiques fair where they bought lady painting. They were in his garage. Actually she has bought a lot of furniture in 2021. And framing Daddy’s pictures - although picking up framed pictures has slowed with Advent.

Reactions: 16
If they are going, he is too,for sure.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Things have already been set in motion in preparation for for Squirrel Camelpants' exit. He might not be aware of it, but the only way is no longer up for the "old soul in a young yet repulsive body'.
I bet this is the one boyfriend that she doesn’t stay friends with and invite for the multitude of parties throughout the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow, that is such a downbeat blog from the Unicorns. Neither of them said 'what a fantastic year 2021 was because we found the live of our lives and we're starting on a new adventure together'. Just 'if you're feeling pain you are not alone'! Selmar comes across as very very controlling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely, positively an investigative journalist needs to look/see LaLande. It’s a hornets nest waiting to be ripped down, cracked open. There’s enough evidence in her posting/vlogs - plenty of threads to pull. Anyone there, or remotely thinking they might show up to “volunteer” should stay far away. Chaos of mind, body and spirit. Stephanie is not right in the mind & it’s extraordinarily obvious. She is wholly dependent on people, like Squirrel Boy Toy to swoon over her, cling, adore. You can see by slight visual nuances, often brief that others are completely done with his act, yet must tolerate it because Stephanie adores the attention. They have to play along to stay in Stephanie’s orbit. Remember her nervous comments about the “unexpected” reveal of baby hedgehog relationship. No one dares to speak up as she flys by the seat of her bare bottom. She displays all the characteristics of someone experiencing, or building up to a breakdown. Because Stephanie is actually deeply depressed, she has little or no ability to focus, process. Depression also brings on diversions such as her spending sprees, travels & magical thinking. Her vlogs have turned into nothing but a pitiful display of the chaos of her being.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Basically al the way up until the public reveal, giving him the wings to seriously fly next to her, instead of shielding under hers, pretending to be her employee. His flight has not been very successful so far, unfortunately. Especially the episode with him getting caught by YouTube buying subs, views and likes for his fancy channel about not so fancy table settings has given SJ headaches as it reflects so bad on hers. To be fair, he was only mimicking what she has been doing all along so is hardly to blame, but he could have done it less obvious, less quick and less greedy.
Or done a bit of research and produced a decent table!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah now in fairness - unless she’s absolutely caked in slap 👋

SSB gives a good run at dog ruff 🐶
She’s needs filters 🙄
View attachment 965715View attachment 965714
View attachment 965710
Eh he shaved 🪒 at leaste 10lbs off on this epic …. Yellow monstrosity
View attachment 965716View attachment 965717
He took 10 years off the jawline
And that’s without 1 month recovery ❤‍🩹
View attachment 965711
and just like that! all her wrinkles and face folds packed their bags and left the Shitoo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
and just like that! all her wrinkles and face folds packed their bags and left the Shitoo!!
maybe they could use the same product on the walls, callings, floors, leaks …….ect. It’s pretty good stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't remember those ugly ,worn out, striped set of chairs ? Are they reupholstering them? Let me guess...they talked of it, but never actually did anything. 🙄 Just like Snortys sewing plans ... Yeah, sure. Although then we would be watching him make garments and what use is that really for the chateau...zilch. Oh yeah, for the silly costume cabinet.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely, positively an investigative journalist needs to look/see LaLande. It’s a hornets nest waiting to be ripped down, cracked open. There’s enough evidence in her posting/vlogs - plenty of threads to pull. Anyone there, or remotely thinking they might show up to “volunteer” should stay far away. Chaos of mind, body and spirit. Stephanie is not right in the mind & it’s extraordinarily obvious. She is wholly dependent on people, like Squirrel Boy Toy to swoon over her, cling, adore. You can see by slight visual nuances, often brief that others are completely done with his act, yet must tolerate it because Stephanie adores the attention. They have to play along to stay in Stephanie’s orbit. Remember her nervous comments about the “unexpected” reveal of baby hedgehog relationship. No one dares to speak up as she flys by the seat of her bare bottom. She displays all the characteristics of someone experiencing, or building up to a breakdown. Because Stephanie is actually deeply depressed, she has little or no ability to focus, process. Depression also brings on diversions such as her spending sprees, travels & magical thinking. Her vlogs have turned into nothing but a pitiful display of the chaos of her being.
Very eloquently stated. I completely agree.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Selmar did to Tati’s arm. It wasn’t clear to me on camera.
Diesel snoring through the vlog sums it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree there's a huge and devastating story to tell about our charlataine, but the problem for such an investigative journalist would be to find sources willing to go on the record about what happened to them or what they've witnessed. I mean, I actually know a lot of them and they would never open up to me like they do if they knew I would publish their names under their stories I report here. I doubt even Frank and Ivo, who seem to be completely estranged from SJ but were very involved before she started her channel, would agree to be involved in such an article and Ivo is an investigative journalist himself! I bet the shame of having been a part of these shenanigans is still overpowering all her previous targets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't remember those ugly ,worn out, striped set of chairs ? Are they reupholstering them? Let me guess...they talked of it, but never actually did anything. 🙄 Just like Snortys sewing plans ... Yeah, sure. Although then we would be watching him make garments and what use is that really for the chateau...zilch. Oh yeah, for the silly costume cabinet.
Ugly, yes. They were purchased when SJ and BJJ visited George and Sarah, Chateau de Brives.

BJJ bald head 2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
D7AB4137-DE79-4399-9606-4BC8A172734B.jpeg

I didn’t mean an actual coffee. I’m allergic to beans, green beans, kidney beans, bean bags. Everyone else asks to buy me a coffee and gets $ except Sadie who gets carrots.
032141CF-4A0F-4E36-847A-D6A658146E7F.jpeg

I’m asking for $ to buy buckets so I can give away toe socks in SA. I want to impress IJ by manipulating her emotions and mind tricking her for approval, it’s my thing.
D300DB15-DD44-4052-A71C-F127A25F1737.jpeg

WE have buckets at OUR chateau but this one is on a string and my tiny hands are too week to free it.
FDCA80FB-2C70-485C-ABBF-26E0CE656F30.jpeg

OUR other bucket is a 19th century antique but one of OUR peasants uses it to feed the naughty ram. So I need you to buy me another one, more is more.
80DAE484-3679-4886-8372-B55B613210D5.jpeg

I can fit a chocolate from GAG, a toe sock and one of Thor’s feathers. I love it I just love it. It is a long plane ride so I may give SJ the chocolate and the toe socks fit so well into my lady boots, you know I could DIY gold paint on this bucket and add a pot plant. Maybe channel 4 would like to film that. This is a better idea than setting a table on a budget or joining a boy band and the Africans should love getting a feather.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wasn’t there 2 ugly chairs BJJ hated but SH bought. From the chateau people who took them to the antiques fair where they bought lady painting. They were in his garage. Actually she has bought a lot of furniture in 2021. And framing Daddy’s pictures - although picking up framed pictures has slowed with Advent.
Here is @MojoDublin's screen shot of the 2 more ugly chairs.

1641394456161.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.