The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just have to be grateful for the fact that SJ is not being invited to other chateauverse events with the other owners, filming it all and taking over as the group "expert". I hope they have all realised what a charlatan she is. Maybe the way she used them to hide her relationship with BJJ by showing their separate rooms, plus arriving in the middle of the night and bringing her entourage and only a jar of honey as a gift, has had its consequences!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It feels like a scam but I think Dulmar and Tatty are just a pair of incompetent dreamers. I can't see Tatty being sharp enough to scam candy from a toddler. If she had half a brain, she wouldn't have picked Dulmar for her purposes in the first place.
Exacto. What kind of grifter choses a homeless man as a hustling partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know much about Tess, except that she is one of those upper class Northeastern women who have too much time on their hands. That doll thing is old hat. Has this woman actually done anything with her life? I think she's in the same class as Steph's other weird American friend, Mason. Rich white kids that all went to the same private schools, etc. They're all a bunch of snobs. Most of their families go way back to the original founders of the US. A lot of entitlement comes with their pedigree. They are not positive contributors to society that's for sure. If you want a baby, there are plenty who need adoption. So far I have not been impressed with any of Fanny's female friends. None of them seem happy or fulfilled in any way.
Spot on. Never worked for anything, always bored, no passions, no skills, nothing to contribute but her looks. Not an exact copy of SJ but a rather perfect fit to be in the charlataine's entourage. Let's just say SJ does not need to worry about being outsmarted or overshadowed in conversations with this one. She could be the female version of Squirrel Camelpants, yet much older and way more attractive. She also does not snort, but I would still score her intelligence in the same range as Squirrel's, SJ likes them dumb, apparently, makes her look like an intellectual, haha. The only thing that puzzles me about Tess is that she seems to be close still to Frank & Ivo, making her recent return to the HMN and into SJ's good graces rather suspicious.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
+ butter (she love butter on her baguettes), Fortnum & Mason tea and Alain Ducasse chocolates.
+perfume and other content for Christmas crackers; pillows for the sacks, plus other Christmas gifts; plane tickets; hotel costs, etc., etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
For those of you with some scientific inclination: further evidence that maybe it is not a good idea to fondle living hedgehogs (ahem, Herbert - was that the poor creature's name?) they are possibly teeming with antibiotic-resistant bacteria: MRSA: Bacteria on hedgehogs evolved antibiotic resistance before use of drugs | New Scientist
You can handle them with gloves.I know many hedgehog rescuers (they do it professionally)and they never have any problems.

• Heart
...don’t over think it...there’s no real point,..to anything about her...she’s a vapid c...she’s just trying to deflect from her lack of $ transparency...oh and she thinks she is hot as duck..but really...she’s boring...and pitiful...not spank worthy at all...that’s why she is stuck with gay phillie...

...funny...that you are giving a one buck chuck..to that dumb duck..

Ok...yeah...my martini was extra strong...sue me...😈
I've always been struck by the parallel btw Potts and PJ -- both really provincial, not very swift, party boys who love to take pictures/vid of SJ. I'd wager PJ's lack of skill with a still cam inspired SJ's thirst for a photo shoot. It's where narcs live, on celluloid alone.

Reactions: 7
Spot on. Never worked for anything, always bored, no passions, no skills, nothing to contribute but her looks. Not an exact copy of SJ but a rather perfect fit to be in the charlataine's entourage. Let's just say SJ does not need to worry about being outsmarted or overshadowed in conversations with this one. She could be the female version of Squirrel Camelpants, yet much older and way more attractive. She also does not snort, but I would still score her intelligence in the same range as Squirrel's, SJ likes them dumb, apparently, makes her look like an intellectual, haha. The only thing that puzzles me about Tess is that she seems to be close still to Frank & Ivo, making her recent return to the HMN and into SJ's good graces rather suspicious.
"Squirrel Camelpants"...I'm dying!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't you think that for someone with an income like that, buying him a ticket is like being charged for an extra suitcase? It really doesn't make a difference, she's used to spending and is probably going to make him work for it.
Looking forward to her getting a “surprise” upgrade for everything 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You can handle them with gloves.I know many hedgehog rescuers (they do it professionally)and they never have any problems.
I'm sure professionals can handle hedgehogs safely but the word "professional" seems to be banned at the uninhabitable farmhouse. They have a history of hedgehogs living inside the house along with salmonella spreading bats. And look at the state of their kitchen. Would anyone be surprised if the next plague originated at the heap? I wonder what Squirrel Boy would name the novel super bacterium? Lalandofilus cameltotus? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Things have already been set in motion in preparation for for Squirrel Camelpants' exit. He might not be aware of it, but the only way is no longer up for the "old soul in a young yet repulsive body'.
Ohhhhh I envision all of Snorts childish belongings, dishes and grandparents furniture being packed up neatly and shipped back to his parents while SJ and him are on safari. I can even see Dan being roped into assisting and Amore having completed a shipping box prior to leaving. Oh to dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even though Sarah is educated, well travelled(so they have said) she certainly comes off as not very worldly. I wonder if she is from the Toronto area or from elsewhere. I wonder how long she has been with Steve.
Not defending her but I would say that she is in the majority to have never tasted caviar. It’s amazing to me that there are so many Canadians that are still meat and potatoes & wouldn’t eat or even try fish or seafood. Give her kiddos for trying! Being from the east coast and brought up on these I’m stunned when I hear an east coaster state they would never eat these delicacies. In my family we just say that’s great more for us!

Reactions: 14
I'm not one for spoiling the surprise for him, or warn him so he can see it coming. :p
But seriously: I don't have many details, just that I hear from many different sources there's been trouble in paradise disturbing enough to adjust strategies. The argument between SJ and Larkin I referenced before was most definitely about Squirrel Cameltoe. For now all I can say is that they reshuffled his playfield and he's more or less on probation again and since the stakes are much higher now that everything is out in the open, I doubt he will live up to it long enough to make things work again. I know this sounds vague and I wish I could get more confirmation of some of the things that are whispered, but that would exceed the limits I'm comfortable with and would risk my exposure.

The yellow one actually was washed, on camera even. It's the golden one I have my doubts on and worries over.
The only real world reason I can imagine that Amaury and his thousands of pounds of expensive equipment disestablished business in the UK and marked their turf big time at the chateau -- seriously, with that shop it's like the D Day invasion -- is to get rid of PJ.
And establish the family Richmond as partners and heirs of the chateau.
While there is a benign explanation for the Richmond parents to be there for Christmas -- well aware of IJ's possibly fatal COVID infection -- there is also the possible reality that IJ sent them to get rid of PJ as a death bed wish.
I can't think of any other reason a young man like Amaury would cut off his business and life in Angleterre to go live in a really dead part of France (to me it looks like paradise, but not everybody loves paradise).
So I'm with you. I think the SA trip is PJ's swan song. Still remember how Amauryn said on cam, in one of his first appearances, how things had to be checked with Stephanie and Phillip. Felt then, feel now, that was the kiss of death.

I agree there's a huge and devastating story to tell about our charlataine, but the problem for such an investigative journalist would be to find sources willing to go on the record about what happened to them or what they've witnessed. I mean, I actually know a lot of them and they would never open up to me like they do if they knew I would publish their names under their stories I report here. I doubt even Frank and Ivo, who seem to be completely estranged from SJ but were very involved before she started her channel, would agree to be involved in such an article and Ivo is an investigative journalist himself! I bet the shame of having been a part of these shenanigans is still overpowering all her previous targets.
FD said in a recent post he's a recovering alcoholic. This fatal attraction to the Star Wars dive bar vibe at LaLande may help explain the wormhole they disappeared through, the enchantment of which I could not grok previously. (Though I too was enchanted briefly, not like they were, though.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm sure professionals can handle hedgehogs safely but the word "professional" seems to be banned at the uninhabitable farmhouse. They have a history of hedgehogs living inside the house along with salmonella spreading bats. And look at the state of their kitchen. Would anyone be surprised if the next plague originated at the heap? I wonder what Squirrel Boy would name the novel super bacterium? Lalandofilus cameltotus? :unsure:
They could have googled it.Just like everything else....I'm flabbergasted how many idiots you can fit in a shatoo....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So my fellow Leo's @sandro37 & @Aquablue which characteristics do you share with SSB?

I'll kick off: The loud laugh and I'm an extrovert. I truly hope people don't think I laugh like a hyena!
It's good to laugh! I have a good sense of humour for the most part.

:sick: I like "things", I like to buy "things". I can talk myself into almost anything if there is a spark of interest. I can get all excited about a certain topic, project or hobby and then research it to death, assemble all the materials and then become paralyzed to continue further for fear of not doing something perfect or correctly ( lol the latter is not a quality that SJ and I share but it is similar in a way ). There is more that I can't really put to words, I just see it or used to, she has changed and become more manic, but maybe that's the narcissism in her or performing something because she has dug herself a hole.
I would say that I am an extroverted introvert. I rather be behind the camera than in front of it. I am very curious but tend to sit back and people watch and then share my sense of humour with those that I find interesting or genuine and be pleasant but ignore those that I find fake or with an agenda. My brother's birthday is 3 days and a few years after mines so we both get along well ( ha ha my parents are pisces & scorpio, so good for each other but oil and water to my brother and I ) . I also have some more virgo tendencies than Cancer ( I was supposed to be born a cancer but was a week late ) which is a bit odd , my Virgo BFF and ex roommate and I could read each others minds and absolutely agree on the same things, we were a good team. As most Leo's I am very loyal to loved ones and friends and if I see or get word of something I do not like, my mostly quiet patient self will come to a head and explode. "Do not take my kindness for weakness.....".

• Heart
Indeed. It must be so hard when you are tossed out from her HMN and realize you don't even know how to walk on your own anymore. They made a huge mistake with this delusion of a project, that was doomed from te start. In a way, their story is the best warning what escapism may lead to when realism is shelved as negativity and concern is mistaken for hate. I hope SJ's watching and realizes that what she has done to Selmar might just come back to bite her. To Selmar, if he's reading here, I would just like to say: whatever you do, never go back to her HMN, you might have thought it was enchanted, but it's actually haunted.
I don't think even SJ could have rallied the minions to raise this kind of funds in such a short period of time. :oops: :oops:

Reactions: 10
If this twenty-something young man can do it, surely SJ could too... :rolleyes: especially with all the money that's flowing in.
Edouard Guyot is the name of this young man. The video about his château popped up today on my feed and I watched the whole thing even though it is VERY long. He's very well spoken and the video is subtitled in English.
The undertaking is mammoth, but he's managed to find qualified French artisans who get the job done! Hint hint all of you English-speaking château owners who complain they can't find proper tradesmen in France :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.