The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To Selmar, if he's reading here, I would just like to say: whatever you do, never go back to her HMN, you might have thought it was enchanted, but it's actually haunted.
I think you mean possessed by a demon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm a Leo, that is why I took a light hearted piss out of being the same zodiac sign as La Jarvis, Potts and a certain douchess.

Fixed that.
Some countries do follow Vedic astrology and the dates shifts from Western astrology.
Which means people like me have two zodiac signs. Vedic - Cancer : Western - Leo
So, if I ever feel icky about being the same zodiac as the above mentioned three, I could always jump the Leo sign ship and sail the Cancer sign boat... (That was the joke)
Not to derail, just an observations
I checked the vedic one, still Leo, other planets are differnet 3 of them are also Leo, in western one Sagittarius and Libra is prevalent which as strange as it might sound are normlaly the people who I go along the best,
I wonder at times how much Sj is actually a Leo (or potty) because we are generous protectors no bullshit kind of people very chilled as long as you do not cross certain boundaries, we command respect (but not demand it, you will just know)
With other leos people need to figure out the packing order and they are chilled again (potts comes across as a creepyboy which would be positioned way towards the end, possibly becoming part of the food chain)
SJ for that matter, she would hate/love me, but she would be like an adorable cub with you would want to slap when she starts with bullshiting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah now in fairness - unless she’s absolutely caked in slap 👋

SSB gives a good run at dog ruff 🐶
She’s needs filters 🙄
View attachment 965715View attachment 965714
View attachment 965710
Eh he shaved 🪒 at leaste 10lbs off on this epic …. Yellow monstrosity
View attachment 965716View attachment 965717
He took 10 years off the jawline
And that’s without 1 month recovery ❤‍🩹
View attachment 965711
I just feel that he is really good at makeup. she hardly ever wears it, and when she does she doesn't know what she is doing. same with hair.

That Curtis is a slippery one! He didn't have to airbrush anything, photoshop has all kinds of tricks and "techniques". Lighting! Ha, ha! Good try! He must think everyone but him is an idiot!
I saw in gibbons group he had replied to a comment saying he did no photoshop airbrushing, only used "Lightroom" which is a photo editing app that I have used before, you cant airbrush images on there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just feel that he is really good at makeup. she hardly ever wears it, and when she does she doesn't know what she is doing. same with hair.
I agree, I am not Stephending or Curtisending (?) but the foto comparison is not quite aquivalent. I think a LOT of contouring was done + appropriate makeup and hair styling choices, this combined with good light and strategic posing would already have a major impact on the the raw image, which can then be more easily post-processed as well.

Reactions: 13
Curtis is lying. I can recognise he has shaved her face, repositioned the side of her mouth, shaved her thighs, replaced a radiator under her stilettoes for a wooden table… she looks unlike herself in the majority of them, and his alterations are not flattering. If she were a paying client he wouldnt be paid for this. Apart from his bad digital skills, the posing and styling of these shots was all wrong. They should have used Kate Moss for style inspo, especially the hair… i could go on but I won’t!
It first seemed to me that a morphing app had been used, where 2 faces are merged into 1.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
1. For Curtis's portfolio.
2. For Stephanie's own memorabilia...I bet Curtis brought up the idea (see #1) and SP exclaimed "YES!!!! LETS DO IT!!"
3. vanity projects (see 1 & 2)
stephfannie probably wants to use it for that empowering women photo exhibit at the chateau they do every year!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys i'm getting scared as years goes by tons of money is getting on the hands of these scammers. I hope there is a investigative journalist who can investigate her, this has to stop NOW. As i go deeper in the WIKI of the Tattle the more concern i get for some of you guys who is doing the work of God. Clara and some of you here please be safe you are the only window that people like me who was once on her manipulative eyes and hands. These people are draining the savings of some of the Senior Citizen who are in her spell.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It first seemed to me that a morphing app had been used, where 2 faces are merged into 1.
Honestly, that’s what I thought, too. This looked to be much more than just the effects of makeup and lighting. If he did use a morphing app…well, I guess that takes it to a whole new level of psychological analysis! “The two become one?” Just strange.

Reactions: 9
Chateau Diaries stats show currently
Joined 1 Jul 2018
so @ 4 dollars per 1000 views = 189649 dollars in 42 months = 4515 dollars per month average

which really ought to be able to provide a comfortably WARM environment in which to stay all year round
No, it's not.... 😜
- 50 plates from brocante
- 20 clothes from brocante
- 300 clothes from designer
- 5 tip for Analiese for hair
- 650 for mobile because she never got herself a
flat rate
- 150 scented candle
- 750 botox
- 2000 weekend away
- 100 car wash to get rid of peacock poo
- 100 Brasilian wax
- 300 starlink
- 300 wardrobes for narnia
- 100 rental van for wardrobes
- 30 cat food
- 20 chicken food
- 100 sheep food
- 50 peacock food
- 200 volunteer food
- 20 cutlery for toy boy
- 150 fancy gym membership she is not using
- 800 fancy gym membership in London she is
not using
- 500 fancy club membership in London
- 5 library card
- 50 parking fee airport Limoges
- 100 speeding tickets
- 100 diet pills
- 20 menopause supplements
- 10 anti baby pill
- 10 condoms (just to be safe)
- 100 bollinger
- 30 baguette
- 100 fromage
- 25 Netflix
- 20 sky
- 10 disney chanel
- 20 maxdome
- 60 amazon prime
- 40 newspaper nobody is reading
- 40 vogue subscription
- 15 spotify
- 15 you tube premium
- 40 icloud storage
- 200 dry cleaner because she is not doing
laundry
- 50 happy meals at McDonald's
- 60 antigen tests allegedly
- 300 PCR tests allegedly
- 30 handsanitizer allegedly
- 30 masks

Etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is what, relying on a man/child looks like. He has become a liability and his grand plans have failed at every turn. This is one example.👇

The word antique is used loosely...
Some of last years questionable antique purchases, that we know of...
The delivery van picture, represents Nutti's bedroom set. What I remember, it is white and ugly and most likely is not an antique.

SJ lightr.jpg
bjj and a desk.png

1641327199465.png
SJ 18th century panelling.jpg
161818217_108607554547500_3701958434884706911_n.jpg
SJ bed.jpg
SJ furniture van.jpg
SJ chairs.jpg
AM amoires.jpg
1641327741734.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well Tattlers Venice will be crowded in February. As well as our dear Chatelaine, her paid for Dutch boyfriend, presumably Potty, Ruth and Tess as per previous years, Davey invited himself. And no show without Cuz and Admin Girl, and…….Manor & Maker and Chateau Love will be attending.
M&M vlogs improving. However a vibe like less manic version of what SJ does. Things clearly explained, dancing, history, food explained and tasted, touring sites, trip packing discussion for Venice, etc.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Could it be that we are having an impact???? 🤔 If so, this is not a good look for Stephanie Jarvis and Company.

On another note, this 👇 was pulled from the paypal site days ago. I know that the deadline has ended but it was still visible until two days ago.
Michael Bergantino’s surgery fundraiser: https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8F0NyQ...

Paypal hold funds and if there is any funny bussiness they do not pay out.

Generosity Network Description, Uses, and Compliance with these Terms
The Generosity Network is a service offered by PayPal as a platform to you (“Fundraiser Creator”) to create a fundraiser on the Generosity Network to raise money for yourself or for others in need (“Fundraiser”), and for contributors to a Fundraiser (“Donors”) to contribute funds (“Donations”) to a Fundraiser. All Fundraisers must comply with these Terms. PayPal reserves the right to remove or restrict the creation or publication of any Fundraiser that does not comply with these Terms.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well it’s been busy on here. I’ve been too busy to have fully watched any of them (thankfully ) the one or two flogs I did see were definitely not as good as last year. Im changing my fortune cookie prediction to, too much of the same and viewers will move on to something else, like watching paint dry!!! As usual Clara providing up to date insider knowledge, must be worrying that so much detail is leaked out, seems to be more than one source, good hunting Clara. There is also another gossip site that has already got some interested contributors (some have come here), all asking the same questions and all being critical of the same stuff. Hopefully when the train comes to a standstill the innocent parties will be able to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot stand listening to them not looking at her ! Gollum ! I don’t even know what to tell her to do to herself to make her look better. Not that looks are paramount but come on ! She’s hideous.
the end of their 5 day late Happy New Year message was “YOU HURT MY LITTLE ARM “!!!!!!
YOU HURT MY LITTLE ARM !!!!!! WTF!!!!!!
You are not the only one....
Commentary from Selmar's and Tatty's latest flog.

Natalie Hill
3 hours ago (edited)
8:06 Why would you purposely leave this in the video? Kind of concerning that you would make it look like Selmar hurt you in some way. I am so confused as to why you wouldn't just leave this out of the video.

• Wow
Tats and Dulmar have a new vid. Looks as if they are getting their fans (and themselves) ready for defeat.
So very hard to listen to…to follow…I think this is one of their greatest weaknesses…any sort of organized, clear state of communication…they won’t get far without it.

• Wow
Looks like Billy is making a bar in the basement and fixing up the entryway is for that as well. Maybe they are going to rent out the entire chateau as event space and need a bar down there? Maybe they’ll turn the whole thing into a hotel? He’s up to something.
i have the same feeling...starting to paint in wintertime..its a nightmare...the light is bad..the temp not right ...he surely is up to something..if they dont want to do weddings..whats the point of renting the whole chateau out..btw why do you buy a chateau when you dont want to live in it in the first place...

Reactions: 16
No, it's not.... 😜
- 50 plates from brocante
- 20 clothes from brocante
- 300 clothes from designer
- 5 tip for Analiese for hair
- 650 for mobile because she never got herself a
flat rate
- 150 scented candle
- 750 botox
- 2000 weekend away
- 100 car wash to get rid of peacock poo
- 100 Brasilian wax
- 300 starlink
- 300 wardrobes for narnia
- 100 rental van for wardrobes
- 30 cat food
- 20 chicken food
- 100 sheep food
- 50 peacock food
- 200 volunteer food
- 20 cutlery for toy boy
- 150 fancy gym membership she is not using
- 800 fancy gym membership in London she is
not using
- 500 fancy club membership in London
- 5 library card
- 50 parking fee airport Limoges
- 100 speeding tickets
- 100 diet pills
- 20 menopause supplements
- 10 anti baby pill
- 10 condoms (just to be safe)
- 100 bollinger
- 30 baguette
- 100 fromage
- 25 Netflix
- 20 sky
- 10 disney chanel
- 20 maxdome
- 60 amazon prime
- 40 newspaper nobody is reading
- 40 vogue subscription
- 15 spotify
- 15 you tube premium
- 40 icloud storage
- 200 dry cleaner because she is not doing
laundry
- 50 happy meals at McDonald's
- 60 antigen tests allegedly
- 300 PCR tests allegedly
- 30 handsanitizer allegedly
- 30 masks

Etc.
+ butter (she love butter on her baguettes), Fortnum & Mason tea and Alain Ducasse chocolates.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I saw in gibbons group he had replied to a comment saying he did no photoshop airbrushing, only used "Lightroom" which is a photo editing app that I have used before, you cant airbrush images on there.
Oh please, they reply with their lies all the time. Are we going to believe him just because he said so?

Guys i'm getting scared as years goes by tons of money is getting on the hands of these scammers. I hope there is a investigative journalist who can investigate her, this has to stop NOW. As i go deeper in the WIKI of the Tattle the more concern i get for some of you guys who is doing the work of God. Clara and some of you here please be safe you are the only window that people like me who was once on her manipulative eyes and hands. These people are draining the savings of some of the Senior Citizen who are in her spell.
I stand a lot to lose when exposed and I would certainly try anything to prevent that. But my safety? Being scared of SJ and her trolls? Nah, I don't think so. You hear that, Brenda G and Caroline Gooder?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.