The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the last GAG hitting the 10s skip button every couple seconds, so maybe I missed something. Are the "Chateau the Lalande" t-shirts that Fanny and Antoine are wearing in the last 5 seconds or so a gift sent in this episode, a gift sent in the next one or a bit of a sneak peek of the merch that is to come??
Don't think she mentioned them and they appeared at the very last minute so yes, a sneak peek and I'm sure they will be in the next one. She really is going for the cheap sort of merchandise; if she is selling them, who on earth would buy them? They might just be a gift from another tasteless fan. I'm rather hoping that Spero will give her one of his ghastly T shirts that he gave IJ and PA. I doubt if even Steph would wear one of those but no doubt, we'll see her modelling his latest polyester monstrosity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🥇@Hemerocallis, you are correct.

View attachment 963438

View attachment 963429 View attachment 963432

I do not think he will be riding an ostrich either, he is afraid of the chickens.
View attachment 963427

View attachment 963435
He's such a Wus.... I thought it was just Gerry and SJ going to SA? when will we know for sure?

The event took place September 11, 2020. At midnight they celebrated BJJ's, 25th birthday.
September 12, 1995

View attachment 963512
Has he got heels on his boots?... he looks to be towering over everone else, even Amaury..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I understand that Ryan is not everyone's cup of tea, but he is good fun and enjoys himself, makes fun of himself and comes from a family of hard workers, have you seen their fish business, houses, and lakes ? I do not know one thing about fishing but would be pleased to stay at their accomodation for a peaceful week. To see the pride on little Alfies (his cuz) face when he caught that big fish was a joy, and no I am not some sad granny who thinks the sun shines out of all kids but like to watch people who make an effort, not just sit there and pose for the camera or give sob stories to fund their lavish life styles.
I have only seen him with his uncle and aunt who is Thai I think. Their kid are in their teens, who is Alfie please?

I have only seen him with his uncle and aunt who is Thai I think. Their kid are in their teens, who is Alfie please?
You just answered your own question, that is what makes a cuz, kid of aunt and uncle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't think she mentioned them and they appeared at the very last minute so yes, a sneak peek and I'm sure they will be in the next one. She really is going for the cheap sort of merchandise; if she is selling them, who on earth would buy them? They might just be a gift from another tasteless fan. I'm rather hoping that Spero will give her one of his ghastly T shirts that he gave IJ and PA. I doubt if even Steph would wear one of those but no doubt, we'll see her modelling his latest polyester monstrosity!
I thought the t-shirts were a gift in a previous episode of her grab-party, weeks perhaps even months ago? I'm not sure as I barely watch that crap, but I have a vague recollection of having seen them before...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Trengilly 👏 great post. I do believe he has been preparing for sometime. I see a likeness, minus the facial hair.

View attachment 963471

View attachment 963472
hahah
Our niece is quite well known in her country. My husband was not amused to find that her mother (his sister) born elsewhere and that he named as his niece's father, among lots of other inaccurate "facts". It was eventually corrected after many months. Not a reliable source of information.
thank you Jeeves. I was actually waiting for a backlash. I have never ever looked at Wiki for my info. Would rather go to the source. I am SURE sj only uses that WIKI which I find very puzzling for a formally educated person, which I am not. :giggle:

Reactions: 9
The event took place September 11, 2020. At midnight they celebrated BJJ's, 25th birthday.
September 12, 1995

View attachment 963512
Thank you for confirming the Squirrelbaby's birthdate.

I thought the t-shirts were a gift in a previous episode of her grab-party, weeks perhaps even months ago? I'm not sure as I barely watch that crap, but I have a vague recollection of having seen them before...
Stephame always dresses with such satorial splendor - like the ugly beauuuutifuuuul crap dress she received in today's Cadeaux!
Although I did think Natti's dress is perfect for hiding any baby weight. I couldn't believe Squirrelbaby repeatedly asked SJ & Natti to put these butt ugly dresses on. If he liked the dresses so much I would have told Squirrelbaby to wear them himself.

It had to be hard work during today's Cadeau to ohhhh & awwwwe over the crap gilfts they received. I honest to God don't know how they do it and keep a straight face.

Another damn hedgehog ornament and a buxom, crazed fairy tree topper that looked remarkaby like SJ. I do start to wonder if some people are just taking the piss with their gifts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Stephame always dresses with such satorial splendor - like the ugly beauuuutifuuuul crap dress she received in today's Cadeaux!
Although I did think Natti's dress is perfect for hiding any baby weight. I couldn't believe Squirrelbaby repeatedly asked SJ & Natti to put these butt ugly dresses on. If he liked the dresses so much I would have told Squirrelbaby to wear them himself.

It had to be hard work during today's Cadeau to ohhhh & awwwwe over the crap gilfts they received. I honest to God don't know how they do it and keep a straight face.

Another damn hedgehog ornament and a buxom, crazed fairy tree topper that looked remarkaby like SJ. I do start to wonder if some people are just taking the piss with their gifts.
Probably because he sees himself as some sort of film director!🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
T-shirt deja vue...My guess, Sarah Yates may have sent new blue t-shirts and is patiently waiting for her (2) packages to be opened.
They will have filmed seven Christmas gift grab flogs...🤪 To date we have seen six. SJ promised another for 1/10/22.
Alice Allen sent a large box of t-shirts that was opened in September, @40:03
I wonder what ever happened to those t-shirts???🤔 We know that the logo is no longer being used on the YT flogs.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

That last pic of a hedgehog decoration that Snorts is fondling, reminds me of this character from The Witcher.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
next time SJ should talk about Ruby's preferred pronouns 😊 not that she would ever give a tit about anyone but her stupid SA traveling pig headed self 🤬
Sorry, but please refrain from insulting pigs!! They are after all most smart intelligent sentient beings. Thank you! 😇 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
From the 1/3/22 gift grab live chat...

Time off is needed...
Scaling things back through February???

bee french @the chateau diaries @ohilip janssen did lalande have a New Years party
Philip Janssen @bee french Yes! It’s in this week’s Patreon video :)

bee french @philip janssen would any of it be in the chateau diaries on Thursday … just wondering?
bee french @phikip janssen I mean tuesday
Philip Janssen @bee french It won’t, but we’ve got something special planned for you all

bee french @philip janssen on Tuesday? Sorry I keep getting my days of the week mixed ip
Philip Janssen @bee french We’ll just have the Chateau Diaries on Thursdays during January (and possibly February)
bee french @philip janssen @the chateau diaries sorry missing you from the dailies
Philip Janssen @bee french 😘
Grow up, a lot of working population go full crazy in December with all the meetings and planning for the new year. Nothing shown on the vlogs was particularly tiring to work 50% less for 8 weeks. Nothing shown on the vlogs for the past year was particularly tiring to justify so many holidays.
stop being such a brat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Grow up, a lot of working population go full crazy in December with all the meetings and planning for the new year. Nothing shown on the vlogs was particularly tiring to work 50% less for 8 weeks. Nothing shown on the vlogs for the past year was particularly tiring to justify so many holidays.
stop being such a brat.
Wonder how long the trip to SA will be? Perhaps 2 months - not 2 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder how long the trip to SA will be? Perhaps 2 months - not 2 weeks!
Phil said maybe February so they will stay till March 😁

Yeaahh! I have no idea what that is, but… Yeahh!
Mummy might say "ratatouille a la africanaise" , very hot

its just a tomato based sauce with sweet peppers, onion garlic and lots of chilli usually served with mielie pap at a braai. You can buy it in cans but it is horrible, with added sugar. Its my go to meal when I have flu or a bad cold. Pork sausages, chaki and mash. :giggle::giggle:
Here it's a staple since Worldcup 2010😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think he'll wear a pith helmet. I think he'll wear a proper Panama hat, and prance about pretending to be a Graham Greene 1930s character. Only he'll be wearing skinny jeans and eye-wateringly tight Safari shorts.
Safari support mammal - on safari
D620EC54-4F05-499A-B6CE-670A0FC0DB76.jpeg

Gave him a haircut 💇‍♀️ didn’t help

4B0B1029-0699-4D5E-954F-DBDC9B6FD31A.jpeg

How he sees himself rocking the safari 👀

Reality how SSB sees him - 😈
FE47D231-3199-43E5-844D-E86BC2989CF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Curtis just published their photoshoot video...do you think they know that their patron videos are shown here 1st too?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.