The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody remember the date of that Petit Trianon ball? That was his birthday, well, past midnight.

For all who fears to be the same zodiac sigh as Phyllis, at least you are not a Leo.
(Luckily I was born in a country that goes by the Vedic Astrology dates, so I am actually a Cancer sign - and not a Leo. 🦀🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Billy (the Deserter) puts out his Christmas Day vlog.
Interesting also that Ernest was far more excited about his ball pit than about the very expensive miniature John Deere tractor that they had given him; Billy was a lot more excited about it than Ernest was!

Reactions: 26
Looking at the thread title: there are two people who don't have to give back much money, delusional S&T are now at about 1.7% of their kickstarter goal, their latest vlogs were not really helpful. I keep on wondering if they have already payed a non-refundable deposit on their dream chateau, and will come out of all this debacle completely bankrupt? In that case will S go back to Lalande?
It's the nightmare scenario for SJ, who really doesn't want him back but won't tell him that in his face. Selmar seems to think his place at the HMN is still kept warm for him and he can return whenever he feels like it. I don't blame him, because surely she gave him that impression. But his last two vlogs have made it very clear for all to see this guy is actually delusional: he still think that they can persuade enough people to join their scheme. People like Selmar will not hear rejection even when it is shouted at them. Good luck to SJ to make his reality sink in: he is not welcome to come back and there is nothing left for him to do at her HMN. Maybe he will try to sneak back when SJ's in SA? Will she leave instructions to prevent that from happening? Na, she won't. Because when she has left her beloved dump, she forgets all about it, that is how she's wired.

I'm torn on the news that the baby is going to SA, it annoys me that they jaunt around on such expensive holidays in a pandemic. I know they'll have most accommodation free but game parks and other outings can be quite pricey, and I'm sure they won't go basic.
On the other hand, it will be highly entertaining to see him cope with the heat, insects, lizards etc, and of course IJ and Percy. On their turf. Will he have anything interesting to say or will he just flounder and follow as usual and mumble I agree to everything. And what he is going to wear, now that is bound to be horrific 🤣🤣
All these questions will be answered long before you've asked them or even wondered. His stupidity does not entertain, it annoys and frustrates.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
He will have a brooch of each of "The Big Five" and when he see's one he will put the brooch on...... " Oh look Fanny ..... a elephant! Where is my Elephant brooch I want to put it on !!!

Oh ,forgot ..... he will have a safari suit on of course!
*grabbing my pearl necklace and grasp again*

No safari suit is complete without an animal brooch!!!
A young gentleman should also never travel without a jungle themed silk Hérmes scarf

Anybody remember the date of that Petit Trianon ball? That was his birthday, well, past midnight.

For all who fears to be the same zodiac sigh as Phyllis, at least you are not a Leo.
(Luckily I was born in a country that goes by the Vedic Astrology dates, so I am actually a Cancer sign - and not a Leo. 🦀🤭)
I believe I must retreat to my boudoir and do some sulking in my 100 stars rope with a parisian map (why would anyone want to buy that? They are fugly) on my day bed while my imaginairy minions serve me tea (F&M).

I'm a leo not only that we share birthdays with SSB. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sure all of the animals will be “beautiful”. I’m also going to lay down money right now that the twit wears a pith helmet and very very tight khaki shorts, and plenty of scarfs. I hope he turns beet red from a smoking sunburn.
OMG I can see him !! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the 1/3/22 gift grab live chat...

Time off is needed...

Caryn Kabat It has been at least 5 days since I saw a Chateau vlog. What happened to Sundays at the Chateau?
jetje goes dutch @Caryn Kabat in januari stephanie takes it a little bit more easy after december advent

It's a filter 🤣
Renée-Claude Morin Hello Lalanders! is it just me or Nati seems like she's 20 years old....i knew that love is the fountain of youth!!!
Dina Landrum I noticed the same thing.....think it's called a filter not love

Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders ♥ love from SA
Percy Attfield Getting lost with all the messages; I’m to slow. Thank you all
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello and Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No reply...
Sarah Yates @isabelle Jarvis thank God you are getting better now and I was so sad to hear of the passing of Archbishop Tutu, he was an amazing person x

IJ did reply to this...
Meegan Aschen @isabelle Jarvis and @Percy Attfield so happy you are both well! It is so wonderful to hear that your kindness with handing out the buckets has been adopted by the store owners you purchase them from!
Isabelle Jarvis Megan Aschen it is lovely to see the buckets being carried away but I doubt it had not been done before .

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Philip Janssen Happy new year!

They are all over worked. So the tree will wait...
Monique Damus @Philip Janssen Any needles left on the tree? It always looks good from a distance!!
Philip Janssen @Monique Damus Surprisingly, yes! Although it’s better to look at the tree than touch it at this point

Not today, Sarah Yates...
Sarah Yates @Chateau Unwrapped Happy New Year Stephanie. I see my parcels are on tonight!
Sarah Yates Hi @Philip Janssen Happy New Year xx I see my parcels are on tonight!
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates Yes! Although I cannot remember if it’s this part or the next one! (It’s a two-parter :) )
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates I think it’s one of the first one’s in next weeks (if I remember correctly

When????
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen and @Chateau Unwrapped! I couldn't help hearing your uncle wishing you to enjoy the safaris, will you be able to fly out as planned?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia We hope so, but with regulations changing all the time I'll believe it once we're actually there!

Scaling things back through February???
bee french @the chateau diaries @ohilip janssen did lalande have a New Years party
Philip Janssen @bee french Yes! It’s in this week’s Patreon video :)

bee french @philip janssen would any of it be in the chateau diaries on Thursday … just wondering?
bee french @phikip janssen I mean tuesday
Philip Janssen @bee french It won’t, but we’ve got something special planned for you all

bee french @philip janssen on Tuesday? Sorry I keep getting my days of the week mixed ip
Philip Janssen @bee french We’ll just have the Chateau Diaries on Thursdays during January (and possibly February)
bee french @philip janssen @the chateau diaries sorry missing you from the dailies
Philip Janssen @bee french 😘

Celeste R, do you feel the ice cold chill???
Céleste R @Philip Janssen How do I follow up with Steph about the session?
Philip Janssen @Céleste R By emailing Nati! :)

Questions and a clean up...
Laura Claudia @Chateau Unwrapped! Did Nati and Amaury arrived ok?
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia They have!!

Le Château De Brique Bois Publishing Editorial Pardon me, is Nati angaged?
Le Château De Brique Bois Publishing Editorial @Philip Janssen is Nati engaged to be married? I see a ring..
Philip Janssen @Le Château De Brique Bois Publishing Editorial She isn’t, she’s just wearing a ring I think it might either be a present from Dana or Cadeaux, can’t remember :)
Monique Damus @Le Château De Brique Bois Publishing Editorial Thanks for asking what many of us were wondering

...and they are out until Thursday...
Philip Janssen See you all on Thursday
Chateau Unwrapped! Goodnight all! See you on Thursday!
Percy Attfield Meet here again Thursday!! Bye for now.
Isabelle Jarvis Good night everyone thank you for being here, lots of good wishes for a blessed New Year.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So can we expect animal names such as Zelda the Zebra, Geoffrey the Giraffe, Wilhelminia WaterHog, Gilda Gazelle and Murray Mosquito?

Well BJJ perhaps do some pre holiday reading beyond Wikipedia and White Mischief to educate yourself on the country, it’s history, customs and cultures. Just so you don’t embarrass yourself as a paid for Dutch Boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Snorts Camelpants is going alright. He can't stop talking about it. It's exasperating, apparently.
What luck huh. An unemployed would be actor arrives as a Workaway at a chateau. He works his way into the knickers of the keeper of the keys, a woman old enough to be his mother and then some. He wheedles his way into her lingerie drawer with stories of Granny’s department store teasets and grandad’s bone/salad plates. In return she keeps him - she feeds and clothes him, she takes him about the show like a pet hamster. This provincial youth travels overseas and as the rest of us wait and wait to fly, he gets sponsored to flash resorts in the Caribbean, boutique hotels in the USA and now Sth Africa.
A man who wouldn’t have a show of affording a safari for decades, if ever, nabs a large share of money donated to a woman we now see as a cougar and spendthrift. Watch out for the wildlife squirrel, you’re a sad excuse to manhood, but you’re half a feed to a hyena.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I thought his birthday was October. I recall being embarrased that we were both Libra's,, so I'll be relieved if he's a Virgo! Can anyone confirm?
no, september, but don't know the date and don't care about, makes no difference, horoscopes are bs anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are all over worked. So the tree will wait...
Monique Damus @Philip Janssen Any needles left on the tree? It always looks good from a distance!!
Philip Janssen @Monique Damus Surprisingly, yes! Although it’s better to look at the tree than touch it at this point
A bit like his hair !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a good friend here who is a South African born virologist. Around Christmas time annually she flies home and spends a month with her family. However, when this latest covid strain broke out, she immediately cancelled her plans and told me she wouldn't even consider travelling. This makes me so angry about the wrecklessness of Fanny and her troupe. Whilst I would not like to see Shitface being an entree for a lion or a hippo, I will look forward to his encounter with mosquitoes and tsetse flies, I bet they are sharpening their teeth as I speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I don't think so, I am rather afraid that he will insist on wearing his beanies, with a wide open shirt (hihi, I see a sunburn coming), skinny jeans, but hopefully not Davy's boots. And derailing: I am not of the "woke generation", but I agree with them that the former FLOTUS made some inappropriate outfit choices.
I’m seeing ostrich feathers - something ceremonial - something colonial with lashings of heavy SPF 50 not blended into his face, a manicure of course and maybe those slightly precarious heeled boots. Some rouge on the cheeks and lips, maybe the Dyson air wrap will come too - we could get more blow outs. I hope he’s considered the scalp touch up paint - it could melt in the heat.

tbh I just hope he leaves those ghastly 2007 topman three piece suits at home - they are truly dreadful.

B6832BAB-AFFB-4C7E-90B3-4247978002DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
We can look forward to future gift grabs when he will, no doubt, be sent stuffed lions; giraffes; elephants; zebras, warthogs; gnus; geckos, and. with any luck, some poisonous snakes and spiders. Maybe he'll get attacked by an ostrich; they might be attracted by his hair and his beanies. Come to think of it, he'll look a bit daft wearing a beanie in the South African summer, but I'd like to see him running away from an ostrich, that would be worth watching!
the two have the same running technique.........
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Too much time at Lalande has messed with her mind????

1641294830830.png

(Emu's Pink Windmill Kids Show)

1641293849899.png

@ruthywriter
23 hours ago
I wouldn’t mind living in a windmill, listening to the wind whistle through the long grass ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whilst I would not like to see Shitface being an entree for a lion or a hippo, I will look forward to his encounter with mosquitoes and tsetse flies, I bet they are sharpening their teeth as I speak.
And he could be allergic to them too !!!!!🦟🦟🦟🦟

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People like Selmar will not hear rejection even when it is shouted at them. Good luck to SJ to make his reality sink in: he is not welcome to come back and there is nothing left for him to do at her HMN. Maybe he will try to sneak back when SJ's in SA? Will she leave instructions to prevent that from happening? Na, she won't. Because when she has left her beloved dump, she forgets all about it, that is how she's wired
You are wrong about that, she left some instructions:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.