The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone else will probably keep giving him filler tasks so that he doesn’t dominate the footage with interruptions. It will be an incredible experience for this young person but will he be truly awed or thinking how he can get more… more!
I bet Squirrel cannot believe his luck .... he has no job and yet he is a World Traveller !!!:devilish:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What brooches do you think he will pack?
He will have a brooch of each of "The Big Five" and when he see's one he will put the brooch on...... " Oh look Fanny ..... a elephant! Where is my Elephant brooch I want to put it on !!!

Oh ,forgot ..... he will have a safari suit on of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking at the thread title: there are two people who don't have to give back much money, delusional S&T are now at about 1.7% of their kickstarter goal, their latest vlogs were not really helpful. I keep on wondering if they have already payed a non-refundable deposit on their dream chateau, and will come out of all this debacle completely bankrupt? In that case will S go back to Lalande?
Ive just read a few comments on that vlog, I am under the impression that they think all those photos of tents and god knows what else means that Sillimar has actually organised and perhaps owns all that equipment. I must admit I did ff a bit/quite a lot, and still did not see Sillimar dancing. I doubt he can dance at all. Just shuffles around.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Not important, but in the last thread someone (Lady Avonlea?) posted a horoscope for Squirrelboy. It was Libra, but he's Virgo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he actually is going to wear the stereotypical safari suit.
Melania Trump caught flak from the woke generation for wearing the Pith Helmet because of colonialism...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Billy (the Deserter) puts out his Christmas Day vlog. At 1:10 he shows Ma cooking the turkey in the cottages and Billy says he has tried to get Teabag out of bed - and Gwen's face says it all.
Later Teabag is fiddling with his editing while "trying to cook the Christmas dinner." Too late, your brother has already dropped you in it.
We see the family at lunch - both Pa and Teabag wearing their caps at the dining table. This family have absolutely no class. Gwen;s money can't buy that.
New Year's resolutions suggestion for Teabag - try getting up and having a shower. He looks more and more grubby as time goes on. What a slob!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Melania Trump caught flak from the woke generation for wearing the Pith Helmet because of colonialism...
I don't think so, I am rather afraid that he will insist on wearing his beanies, with a wide open shirt (hihi, I see a sunburn coming), skinny jeans, but hopefully not Davy's boots. And derailing: I am not of the "woke generation", but I agree with them that the former FLOTUS made some inappropriate outfit choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recently South Africa has been flattened with Omicron, it has lost the wonderful Archbishop Desmond Tutu, its Parliament Building has been burnt down and now Slack Alice and Shitface are descending upon them. South Africa, your trouble does not come in twos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not important, but in the last thread someone (Lady Avonlea?) posted a horoscope for Squirrelboy. It was Libra, but he's Virgo.
I thought his birthday was October. I recall being embarrased that we were both Libra's,, so I'll be relieved if he's a Virgo! Can anyone confirm?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone else will probably keep giving him filler tasks so that he doesn’t dominate the footage with interruption
He might get pounced on by the warthogs as they'll get over-excited when they hear a different kind of snorting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think he'll wear a pith helmet. I think he'll wear a proper Panama hat, and prance about pretending to be a Graham Greene 1930s character. Only he'll be wearing skinny jeans and eye-wateringly tight Safari shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He will have a brooch of each of "The Big Five" and when he see's one he will put the brooch on...... " Oh look Fanny ..... a elephant! Where is my Elephant brooch I want to put it on !!
We can look forward to future gift grabs when he will, no doubt, be sent stuffed lions; giraffes; elephants; zebras, warthogs; gnus; geckos, and. with any luck, some poisonous snakes and spiders. Maybe he'll get attacked by an ostrich; they might be attracted by his hair and his beanies. Come to think of it, he'll look a bit daft wearing a beanie in the South African summer, but I'd like to see him running away from an ostrich, that would be worth watching!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am a Virgo… but I don’t want to confirm his virgoness
He lacks our critical thinking ability and brillant nerdiness ;) Maybe there was an astral disorder at the moment of hs birth, he is of the sign of the hedgehog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.