The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished the patreon marketing video which was posted tonight,
SJ has nice tone of speaking voice (in contrast to her singing) and one can easily forget and to listen her bullshiting for and hour straight
She also have high verbal fluency which makes her bullshiting sounds natural and appealing to a naked ear (brain)
But her best asset is being the marketer of the century and shovel any and all of her bullshiting stories down the patreons throats

Someone asked, what do I have in common with SJ, and i thought that I am pretty good marketer too, but no, for SJ level you need to believe your own bullshit to sell it in a way she does
Stephanie's great gift (this is not a compliment) is her ability to make the implausible sound entirely plausible.

She says a lot very eloquently. In reality, the eloquence is an empty vessel and doesn't bear scrutiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
25 new Patrons so far .... people want their name on that paneling .... she knows what speaks to her people.
now at 40 more patrons, and $642CAD more ....

here in Canada the lowest tier can become a patron for is $7, so, not all of these are lowest tier, but most must be. Wonder how many are just doing it for the month and that will be all they can do, I hope so.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Stephanie's great gift (this is not a compliment) is her ability to make the implausible sound entirely plausible.

She says a lot very eloquently. In reality, the eloquence is an empty vessel and doesn't bear scrutiny.
SJ definitely has the ability to hyperbolize.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
have to say..the objects become bigger..first it was a ring..then a dinnerservice and now a flowerpot..whats next... 🙄
Grandpa himself !!! :ROFLMAO:

Oh you go shopping and get your haircut and the threads have jumped away!!! Slow Down :)

now at 40 more patrons, and $642CAD more ....
Oooooo she sly and canny !!!

I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, duck this tit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:
Oh oooLaLande just read this and I feel so sorry for you ........ I do hope you get better very soon !!!!
If only people would stay home when they are ill !!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i dont see why not...they are the only channel i subscribed to.....not gonna be a patreon though..i hate grifting..never buy a place you cannot afford..i support because i watch them..and i am not interested to become a patreon, being part of their chateau..only moneywise.. and recieve some old wallpaper..i have old wallpaper enough..i only invest in something when i get part ownership..and saying in the place..i am not sponsoring people who want to live in a chateau...i sponsor more urgent causes..for instant people who are gonna loose their house..or dont have food..but everybody is intitled to their own opinion..
I'm a bottom tier, no wallpaper for me. :-(
Hopefully they'll stay true and won't catch Jarvis19.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, well, chapeau, as they say, Stefanie is a good storyteller. And now people are scrambling to become patreons, just to have their names written behind some wooden panelling, wow! And bonus: the whole show was snortfree.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

This! One (especially unexperienced naive person) would think that it is the best thing ever happend to them whatever tit it might be (exploring a septic, diving in a vomit inducing moat, living without heating in winter, donating money to woman who is practicallt a millionaite...)

Well, well, chapeau, as they say, Stefanie is a good storyteller. And now people are scrambling to become patreons, just to have their names written behind some wooden panelling, wow! And bonus: the whole show was snortfree.
The whole thing it is quite pathetic,
What makes it even more disgusting is, that she knows well, who her patreons are, old ladies who would send her last pair of socks they own without having a pair themselves

But that is not enough!, now they need to follow their cult learder and send more then the socks if they want to appear on the INSIDe of the DOOoooR! Because this is the only way to eternity and legacy!

Now the sheeps know that only the highest tier will provide them with such a glory as to not to be forgotten for generations to come, inside a cupboard in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in France!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is it just me, or is the idea of my name being written anywhere hidden behind some pseudo panelling just utterly unexciting?
My kids put their initials in wet concrete when people are doing their driveways, highly illegal of course, but they all do it. That I understand because years later we still walk past and giggle. But hidden? So no-one sees or knows, and as an adult?? Seriously? Maybe I'm missing something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Btw @Jules100 , I 💜 your new avatar! 😃
Thanks @Ann G., that’s my favorite dog Ralph. My 2020/21 YouTube chateaux interest led to my mini renaissance dog gallery. So far I’ve gotten 3 of my 4 pups portraits done and framed with ridiculous ornate gold frames. I had to coordinate the nearby light switch, it would just be weird otherwise.
A6BC1511-29A2-4DF3-B752-997C909836E6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thanks @Ann G., that’s my favorite dog Ralph. My 2020/21 YouTube chateaux interest led to my mini renaissance dog gallery. So far I’ve gotten 3 of my 4 pups portraits done and framed with ridiculous ornate gold frames. I had to coordinate the nearby light switch, it would just be weird otherwise.
Just delightful !
I have some of my dogs painted in that manner too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This! One (especially unexperienced naive person) would think that it is the best thing ever happend to them whatever tit it might be (exploring a septic, diving in a vomit inducing moat, living without heating in winter, donating money to woman who is practicallt a millionaite...)

The whole thing it is quite pathetic,
What makes it even more disgusting is, that she knows well, who her patreons are, old ladies who would send her last pair of socks they own without having a pair themselves

But that is not enough!, now they need to follow their cult learder and send more then the socks if they want to appear on the INSIDe of the DOOoooR! Because this is the only way to eternity and legacy!

Now the sheeps know that only the highest tier will provide them with such a glory as to not to be forgotten for generations to come, inside a cupboard in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in France!
Thank you! As someone said early, whereas Boy Meth-rick does sob story, SJ does Marketing campaign; dear pleasant if you give me just $5/whatever currency a month, you too can have your name 'hidden" ;) behind paneling.

I used to have a weekly talk with my mother (RIP) about scams. Hey UK/USA Gen X please check on your parents' YT history!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is anyone familiar with the golden girls ..I discovered them last year and love..(rip Betty White)...you know how rose is always making some bizarre yak tit herring mousse suprise ..That new years food was saint Olaf approved . is the Russian pranking everyone to see who would vomit..."and once the herring mousse reaches room temp you spreads a dallop on a caribou hoof and chase with wam tap water ...lord alopecia had a lovely outfit..nice masculine pump and alpha male brooch..I can see the viking ancestry so clearly in his love of porcelain knick knacks and lady like dainty writing desks..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.