The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was her message to patrons today, trying to show how busy she's been and justifying how she deserves a vacation. She definitely went through the laundry list of items we mentioned here.
  • Stephanie Jarvis

FXc0pOSlJ0NHU0cHRReERJQ3RmdHQ2SFBLZmd4Tkl3aG53PT0=.jpg

January 7, 2022 A Huge Thank You To You All
    Hello dear patrons,
    This isn’t a patron-only post, it’s this evening’s Chateau Diaries, but I wanted to post it here too, as I made it as a thank you to celebrate everything you’ve done for Lalande.
    It’s been a glorious year because of you, and it was a joy to go through my footage and realise just how far we’ve come in twelve months. And I had to leave quite a lot out because of time constraints (starting the china pantry, my study & terrace, Narnia and the compost bin, etc!)
    Unbelievably, our Chateau Unwrapped! channel made over €23,000 for charity, so our chateau community is truly making an impact well beyond the gates of Lalande ❤
    And, though I didn’t mention it in the vlog, it was a great year for our chambres d’hôtes, too, as we hosted 250 guests! I loved meeting them and eating with them every weekend - thank you so much to all of you who were able to make it here in 2021.
    On the YouTube front, I made 263 videos in 2021 - averaging nearly half an hour each (across The Chateau Diaries, Chateau Unwrapped! and Patreon) totaling over 28 million views, and, whilst I’ve loved every second, I have to admit to being a bit exhausted, which is why I’m only making three videos per week in January (and maybe the first half of February). There will be one Chateau Diary, one Cadeaux at the Chateau and one Patreon video per week. I’m already feeling much more relaxed, and I know that this quieter period will help fuel a lot of creativity come spring 🤓
    I have prefilmed the next two weeks of Chateau Diaries and Patron videos as Philip, Gerry and I will be on our way to see Mummy in South Africa! I will vlog once I get there so that you can all see Mummy and Percy and join in our adventures!
    I simply don’t know how to thank you all for transforming my life and the future of Lalande in this way. As you can see from the video, I have decided that all patrons should have their names behind the panelling of the grand salon, regardless of their tier. You are all part of the fabric of this chateau.
    As an extra thank you, the Dauphins and Dauphines of Lalande will have their names behind a set of the double doors in the grand salon, so that they will be able to see their name when they visit. For the rest of you, we will be photographing the name plates behind the panelling before they’re fixed into place, so you’ll all be able to download a photo of your names at Lalande.
    Thank you again to each and every one of you,
    Lots of love, Stephanie xxx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm reading a book on daily life at Versailles.theres a whole chapter on the ways you could identify people of quality vs.trash In borrowed or second hand clothes .there were many pretenders....If the fact miss Havisham can't turn her crumbling flop house barn into a clean habitable rodent free environment for 30k a month wasnt proof enough (you can't fix a borderline personality with money.). Finding out her pretentious granny gift grift name. "cadeux" isn't posh but common rube speak is PARFAKT ..the more her world unravels the Marie Antoinette fantasy morphs into a lazy eyed stygian witch presiding over flop house squalor ..
Fascinating! What book is it, please?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Btw...i have just watched Edd and Anna...they are working their asses out..the same with the Lalacelles...why is it that the most lazy people always end up with all the credits?? because they tell a fairytail..or is it because Fan flash is a slutty woman..pretending to be vunrable.and dumb...
My guess is that Madamemoi is pretty, she paints a picture of being practically alone in the world (IJ being so far away and daddy is no longer) and is smiley and enthusiastic in her pitch. People probably feel like she's fun to hang out with and that by throwing cash at her, maybe one day their fairy tale dream of access to their own princess will also come true. We all know it's a hustle, but on YouTube, it does seem like the easier on the eyes you are, the better your chances of raking in the dosh regardless of whether or not you lifted a finger. My preference is to watch people who achieve things and put in the hard graft. Initially I got taken in by Fanflash's sunny disposition but then I realized it wasn't normal to be that up all the time and the pieces started falling into place.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've had all my groceries delivered for nearly two years.
Duuude! I am not going to the store now!! 😂 😂 😂
It was before I tested positive and I'm mad that I got it doing the bare minimum that is required to be alive!
Obviously i am quarantining at home right now for at least 14 days or until I test negative again!
Geeze, You Euros are really brainwashed. Live a little!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Seriously live a little that’s really myopic when people are dying all around us! Just heard of a father that died on Tuesday and his adult son died today! Live a little I bet they would like to!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Fascinating! What book is it, please?
Its free but weird they make you check it out for an hour .then Every hour check it out again. It's bizarre. What I did was go through and screenshot every page ...a hassle but ive read so many for research on running out if material. this is older. The language is very formal but the description and detail if of Louis XIV levee is fascinating...alot of things nobody ever talks about...it really shows you how ettiquette and silly ceremony kept Versailles going. .the less occupied the courtiers the more things fell apart ...

This is a good book . It's free pdf all the good memoirs like saint Simon madame Capman princess palatine (must read) are free downloads... Madame dubarrys memories are Hilarious. She reads every witch for filth...twice ... Antonia Fraser's Marie Antoinette is the only one I can recommend actually buying...the most informative are all free memoirs.🤗

Reactions: 15
I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, duck this tit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:
I'm so sorry to hear that you tested positive...and after me getting on here to brag about testing negative! I hope you recover quickly with no side effects!😥🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No wonder they're heading off on winter vacation and into hibernation.
List of 15 animals that hibernate during winter: Ground Squirrel, Hedgehogs. Garter Snakes, Skunks, Land Snails, Bats, Bears, Chipmunks, Deer Mice, Box Turtles, Bumblebees, Fat Tailed Drawf Lemurs, Wood Frogs. Common Poorwills, Prairie Dogs

We know Philippe is a Squirrel and no surprise hedgehogs are on the list. I suggest Stephanmeme is a Land Snail given how slow she is to do any work or complete any projects.
1641521715808.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its free but weird they make you check it out for an hour .then Every hour check it out again. It's bizarre. What I did was go through and screenshot every page ...a hassle but ive read so many for research on running out if material. this is older. The language is very formal but the description and detail if of Louis XIV levee is fascinating...alot of things nobody ever talks about...it really shows you how ettiquette and silly ceremony kept Versailles going. .the less occupied the courtiers the more things fell apart ...

This is a good book . It's free pdf all the good memoirs like saint Simon madame Capman princess palatine (must read) are free downloads... Madame dubarrys memories are Hilarious. She reads every witch for filth...twice ... Antonia Fraser's Marie Antoinette is the only one I can recommend actually buying...the most informative are all free memoirs.🤗
well..we all know how that mad royal family ended..you can play charade and lie a long time..but in the end your head gets shopped off..i guess that part of the story Fanny hasnt figured out yet...maybe we should send her a few books on the matter.. what goes up must come down...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
since @HalcyonOrganic is asleep i will take the honneurs... 🙄 do you want to talk about it..i am curious..;)
I'm not Nan, but I can tell you about the one I had to let get away....we met in art college...he was lovely...practically hairless (I like hirsute as well) , nice build, beautiful skin and face, but unfortunately we were physically incompatible. His width was a little over 8cm...there was no way we could fit together (trust me, we tried)...it was a shame.:m

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
25 new Patrons so far .... people want their name on that paneling .... she knows what speaks to her people.

all comments I've read are like this and more ... and will make you gag.

Aleksandra J
3 hours ago
I have been a patreon, on the lowest tier, for a few months now, and I cried when you said our names would be behind the panelling as well. Thank you so much! You spread joy, love and inspiration and I love watching your videos and supporting you the little that I can. <
This comment calls for a MEAN GIRLS meme!

Byrd2.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Thank you! Definitely going to check these out!

Reactions: 3
The last CD vlog was almost unwatchable. Dog damn it, I can't believe I actually believed that bleached box for a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not Nan, but I can tell you about the one I had to let get away....we met in art college...he was lovely...practically hairless (I like hirsute as well) , nice build, beautiful skin and face, but unfortunately we were physically incompatible. His width was a little over 8cm...there was no way we could fit together (trust me, we tried)...it was a shame.:m
Well this is interesting..its more amusing than the clotted cream or the christmas pudding..discussions ;) :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing I found interesting about the non-update so-called updating flog, look at me, look what I've done and what I'm going to do tra-la!! was what was NOT there. It was all MY chateau, MY plans, MY dreams. Nothing about the other owners, I'd be seriously pissed off if I was them with no acknowledgment whatsoever. Let alone a mention (thankfully though) of support squirrel. So she still sees it very much as her playground and her little empire, very very telling IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Geeze, You Euros are really brainwashed. Live a little!
[/QUO
My dad's friend's got married at the Crystal Cathedral in 2012. At 14, standing 5'11", I was asked to be the ring bearer! We came early for the rehearsal and took this panorama shot of the cathedral with my new iPhone5S! Saw the donors' walls, walks, plates, etc, everywhere. That's the right thing to do, honor the donors! Don't hide their names behind some paneling never to be seen. But I guess that's not how narcs roll.

View attachment 970433
It would be fitting if the patron stones were outside as part of a garden walkway/patio covered in peacock tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.