The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry you've tested positive. Do take care of yourself...stay hydrated...fingers crossed it's the mild version!
Amen!!!!
So so sorry to hear of your positive results.
I wasn't even allowed to go to the grocery store.
Good luck to you!
Prayers.
I was double vaxxer too.
Now that I am better I am getting my booster asap!
Big hugs.
If I were there I'd leave a little cooler full of iced sliced oranges, ginger ale, and a separate container of hot and sour soup, which is known to cure everything. When I was little and sick, my mother would make me hot cocoa and a chicken sandwich with butter, no mayo. Might not go down so good with a fever. Did your mother have a comfort food she made for you?
I'm so sorry to hear that you tested positive...and after me getting on here to brag about testing negative! I hope you recover quickly with no side effects!😥🤗
First of all, thank you lovely tattlers for your kindness… I have been feeling really down the past two days and little did I know all I needed to do was to come here 💙

Second, I see that I have promptly put my foot in my mouth by using bad English grammar. Just to be clear, before I got sick I barely went anywhere and saw anyone. After testing positive I have been in quarantine at home and haven’t left (despite NOT being a brainwashed Euro as one so lovingly put! 🙄)

I now stop derailing the thread… please don’t report me 😅

====================================================

Back in our regular programming…
SJ finally gave a “report” of where the GAG funds have gone.. I even spotted a local charity! Conor me surprised 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Btw...i have just watched Edd and Anna...they are working their asses out..the same with the Lalacelles...why is it that the most lazy people always end up with all the credits?? because they tell a fairytail..or is it because Fan flash is a slutty woman..pretending to be vunrable.and dumb...When i watch Tracy from Lalacelles..i think wow, what a powerfull and strong woman..i dont know her age..i bet she is older than Fanny..who doesnt lift a nail...just opens her lying face..to grift and beg.. fluffing around in her short skirts, sleepingdress and high heels..people always feel the need to support the underdog..or at least the one they see as the underdog..Fanny has played this game her whole life...some people get away with that..i also know a few..its very sad..and disgusting..but it clearly works..
Tracy is one of my favorites. With having a son in his 30s (I'm pretty sure he's mid 30s?) She must be mid - late 50s, probably 10 years older than Fanny. She's my hero. She works so hard, the digging and lifting she does is down right stunning! All 4 of them there work really hard.

I've just recently returned to Edd & Anna. I watched their Dec 24 before and after a couple days ago and was stunned to see how much they had done, so I've gone back to September and watched all their reno related vlogs, and they are amazing. Edd has improved his attitude toward his wife and isn't the grump he was, and she's less saccharin. Edd has SKILLS galore and he sure works hard. I can't believe how much heavy work he and Cryl have done in their garden since September, not to mention how much has been done inside as well. It's really insane. I hope for them they can keep the place after all that! I'm more than willing to give second chances.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone who knows about building materials tell us… are those damp spots on the wall behind her, or mold?! I can only imagine how humid and stuffy the air in that room is!

BAD10E68-C44B-4B8D-B7D7-9F5D7329E43F.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Fanny believes she is the sunqueen..surrounded by her court of volunteers.....who all play along..and her peasants cq patreons who are paying for her queendom... 🙄 and all she does is sending love ..life and laughter...silly twit...she should be locked up..food for shrinks..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Tracy is one of my favorites. With having a son in his 30s (I'm pretty sure he's mid 30s?) She must be mid - late 50s, probably 10 years older than Fanny. She's my hero. She works so hard, the digging and lifting she does is right stunning! All 4 of them there work really hard.

I've just recently returned to Edd & Anna. I watched their Dec 24 before and after a couple days ago and was stunned to see how much they had done, so I've gone back to September and watched all their reno related vlogs, and they are amazing. Edd has improved his attitude toward his wife and isn't the grump he was, and she's less saccharin. Edd has SKILLS galore and he sure works hard. I can't believe how much heavy work he and Cryl have done in their garden in September, not to mention how much has been done inside as well. It's really insane. I hope for them they can keep the place after all that! I'm more than willing to give second chances.
Yes! They're all such hard workers; and they finish what they start too! I was so impressed with what the Lalacelle crew has accomplished that I recently became a Patreon of theirs. Am I allowed to say that here?😎

Can someone who knows about building materials tell us… are those damp spots on the wall behind her, or mold?! I can only imagine how humid and stuffy the air in that room is!

View attachment 970895
It looks like efflorescence to me. I'd be concerned about moisture. Does anyone know if they are limestone or granite walls? She might have to remove the concrete and re-point.

• Heart
Thanks for sharing the video 💙💙
SJ, if you are so happy to not have seen the bird being decapitated, why oh why did you put it in your video?

The food for once looked appetizing, I actually make the Olivier salad, but with chicken and it’s DELISH!

On top of the dinner, I see nutty is serving tatas… not so delish 😐

I lost it at the ice bucket! 🤣🤣🤣 Why does he always have some boring story to contribute to the conversation?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So since we are a betting bunch....who is betting on IJ falling for Snort's malleable, liquid personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Heh...I suppose most of us have someone in our past who we were physically not suited to...or maybe not...do you? ;)
I ran up against two in my day. There was no way that was going in there. One was an absolutely gorgeous doctor. I had to uh uh him straight away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just recently returned to Edd & Anna. I watched their Dec 24 before and after a couple days ago and was stunned to see how much they had done, so I've gone back to September and watched all their reno related vlogs, and they are amazing. Edd has improved his attitude toward his wife and isn't the grump he was, and she's less saccharin. Edd has SKILLS galore and he sure works hard. I can't believe how much heavy work he and Cryl have done in their garden since September, not to mention how much has been done inside as well. It's really insane. I hope for them they can keep the place after all that! I'm more than willing to give second chances.

I was so bummed for Ed that the pool cement did not fully dry in time to get the resin in ,and then the weather turned. It was risky to do the job now but be got so close .

Reactions: 8
I mean his wishy- washy, no opinions of his own, unintelligent remarks, no humor, personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes! They're all such hard workers; and they finish what they start too! I was so impressed with what the Lalacelle crew has accomplished that I recently became a Patreon of theirs. Am I allowed to say that here?😎

It looks like efflorescence to me. I'd be concerned about moisture. Does anyone know if they are limestone or granite walls? She might have to remove the concrete and re-point.

i dont see why not...they are the only channel i subscribed to.....not gonna be a patreon though..i hate grifting..never buy a place you cannot afford..i support because i watch them..and i am not interested to become a patreon, being part of their chateau..only moneywise.. and recieve some old wallpaper..i have old wallpaper enough..i only invest in something when i get part ownership..and saying in the place..i am not sponsoring people who want to live in a chateau...i sponsor more urgent causes..for instant people who are gonna loose their house..or dont have food..but everybody is intitled to their own opinion..

Heh...I suppose most of us have someone in our past who we were physically not suited to...or maybe not...do you? ;)
no not really..i have to say...🙄 i met more people i wasnt suited with mentally.. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean his wishy- washy, no opinions of his own, unintelligent remarks, no humor, personality.
He is a baby, he hasn't had enough life experience yet to know what he likes or form his own opinions. He is so naïve & juvenile that he doesn't even realise this. It's a shame because he is not really getting out and making his own story. He is just serving Fanny, and following her lead.

• Heart
He is a baby, he hasn't had enough life experience yet to know what he likes or form his own opinions. He is so naïve & juvenile that he doesn't even realise this. It's a shame because he is not really getting out and making his own story. He is just serving Fanny, and following her lead.
and lazy...to busy living his own silly dream..thinking he is the reincarnation of the sunking..but fairytales dont last snort..remember that..sooner or later you have to work..if you dont do it now...you have to do it later...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
no not really..i have to say...🙄 i met more people i wasnt suited with mentally.. ;)
This is what I'm coming up against now. When I was younger, it was less of an issue. Now that I'm older, if my brain isn't stimulated, nothing else is going to be either. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing I found interesting about the non-update so-called updating flog, look at me, look what I've done and what I'm going to do tra-la!! was what was NOT there. It was all MY chateau, MY plans, MY dreams. Nothing about the other owners, I'd be seriously pissed off if I was them with no acknowledgment whatsoever. Let alone a mention (thankfully though) of support squirrel. So she still sees it very much as her playground and her little empire, very very telling IMHO.
You beat me to it @chillijam -I was going to comment the same. She moves between MY for ownership to WE for work. Even in the opening of her first vlog she uses WE.
So dear Nic & Potty, watch out for a text message WE have a tax problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

You're allowed.:)

I agree...it does look like damp and efflorescence. You would be correct in saying the concrete needs to be removed and re-pointed, but I would guess she'll just have Amaury put up some framing, wedge some insulation in (which will just exacerbate the issue) and put the paneling on top of it. Maybe she's banking on those Patron's signatures on the back side to ward off the mold and mildew.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for sharing the video 💙💙
SJ, if you are so happy to not have seen the bird being decapitated, why oh why did you put it in your video?

The food for once looked appetizing, I actually make the Olivier salad, but with chicken and it’s DELISH!

On top of the dinner, I see nutty is serving tatas… not so delish 😐

I lost it at the ice bucket! 🤣🤣🤣 Why does he always have some boring story to contribute to the conversation?
I love it when squirrel boy brings out his grandfather thing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.