The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noted his absence in the Ch 4 Christmas ep. I think this is a trend, not a fad. 👯‍♀️💃🕺
It is not too far a stretch to assume the professionals at Ch 4 witnessed his lack of charisma and edited accordingly

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm reading a book on daily life at Versailles.theres a whole chapter on the ways you could identify people of quality vs.trash In borrowed or second hand clothes .there were many pretenders....If the fact miss Havisham can't turn her crumbling flop house barn into a clean habitable rodent free environment for 30k a month wasnt proof enough (you can't fix a borderline personality with money.). Finding out her pretentious granny gift grift name. "cadeux" isn't posh but common rube speak is PARFAKT ..the more her world unravels the Marie Antoinette fantasy morphs into a lazy eyed stygian witch presiding over flop house squalor ..

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Do you think that because Amaury is 'contracted' now he will do all the work, maybe with Dan helping and there will be no more Ian(s)?

Reactions: 15
Instead if hiding her Patreons' names behind the panel, she can pave the pergola arcade with engraved cobbles. Maybe even sell them to non-Patreons.
View attachment 970572
Shhh...don't give her any more ideas on how to remove money from people's pockets. This actually is a good way to fund raise...it was done in my neighborhood years ago and the bricks are still there. Though I doubt that Madamemoi would be happy looking at them...with the signatures hidden behind paneling (wtf?) and on the other side of the fake doors, she won't have to see the names of the people she has fleeced ever agaain.

Reactions: 16
I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, duck this tit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:
Maybe you caught it from somebody...in the grocery store?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Proceeds from gift grab in Jan 2021, Feb 2021, July, August & September 2021 all went to the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa.

That represents almost 42% ( 5 months out of 12 ) of the entire years 'charity' donations.
Surely the second hand yellow frock has been paid for and now proper charities can begin to benefit from the monthly GAG
Stephanie Jarvis was to pay for it personally….
She stated it on her vlog

She couldn’t lie straight in a bed 🛌
😈

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Say no more!
Cool! Didn't know I was supposed to live by photosynthesis during a pandemic! 😂
I wear my mask, sanitize my hands many times and don't touch anything that i am not picking up for myself...
If everyone took care the same way, we would've been done with this fiasco by now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, duck this tit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:
Big hugs.

It is not too far a stretch to assume the professionals at Ch 4 witnessed his lack of charisma and edited accordingly
Or noted his not participating in the heavy lifting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Instead if hiding her Patreons' names behind the panel, she can pave the pergola arcade with engraved cobbles. Maybe even sell them to non-Patreons.
View attachment 970572
SJ might as well streamline the entire process and create a registry (like a wedding gift registry). A list of “wants” with the price tag attached. Then, patrons can go online and choose the item they wish to purchase for donation. SJ can adorn the item with a little plaque, engraving, or sticker with the generous patron’s name. “Toilet generously donated by Sally Smith” or “Refrigerator donated by Sam Freeze” or “Chamber pot provided by M. Petherick.” At least that way she’ll get things she wants instead of all the garbage in the GAG videos. Might as well just stop all the pretenses and call it what it is…a pure money grab. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From the comments section, a voice of reason among the insanity!

Paranihia Anaru

55 seconds ago
Please - the garden will be amazing - but what about the poor people inside the chateau dressed in winter woollies: Antarctic socks, coats, hats, scarves, and gloves because there's no heating!!! And what about the next time the plumbing goes pffftt??!! One does tend to live inside, and not outside. Sleeps inside too. Hmmm??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm reading a book on daily life at Versailles.theres a whole chapter on the ways you could identify people of quality vs.trash In borrowed or second hand clothes .there were many pretenders....If the fact miss Havisham can't turn her crumbling flop house barn into a clean habitable rodent free environment for 30k a month wasnt proof enough (you can't fix a borderline personality with money.). Finding out her pretentious granny gift grift name. "cadeux" isn't posh but common rube speak is PARFAKT ..the more her world unravels the Marie Antoinette fantasy morphs into a lazy eyed stygian witch presiding over flop house squalor ..
The cut of your jib? Me likey.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I wear my mask, sanitize my hands many times and don't touch anything that i am not picking up for myself...
If everyone took care the same way, we would've been done with this fiasco by now.
Not ok. Get deliveries or have take-aways delivered or arrange to have somebody drop groceries to your door given that you have a highly infectious disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think that because Amaury is 'contracted' now he will do all the work, maybe with Dan helping and there will be no more Ian(s)?
Do you think he has been holding off work on the grande salon until he was contracted?

Reactions: 4
Hanni? There was a quick shot of her in tonight's vlog at the moment SJ discusses the idea to monetize GAG for charity.
Hi No we have established it was Nic's Marie. I did not recognise her at first in the NYE vid. Thank you anyway.

Reactions: 5
Not ok. Get deliveries or have take-aways delivered or arrange to have somebody drop groceries to your door given that you have a highly infectious disease.
I've had all my groceries delivered for nearly two years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Duuude! I am not going to the store now!! 😂 😂 😂
It was before I tested positive and I'm mad that I got it doing the bare minimum that is required to be alive!
Obviously i am quarantining at home right now for at least 14 days or until I test negative again!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You're meant to isolate in your home and not have contact so as not to spread the virus once you've been diagnosed with it. Supermarkets deliver.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
You're meant to isolate in your home and not have contact so as not to spread the virus once you've been diagnosed with it. Supermarkets deliver.
read the post right above yours! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Fellow Slytherin here! 💚
same same!!
I think that's why I love Anna's green everything! It just speaks the language of my heart!

As opposed to fanny's mish mash of Umbridge pink and gold and ugly fuzzy swaeters and stuffed animals :LOL:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.