Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baronennui98

The event was September of 2021 ...
Then cameltoe is 26...26 yrs 3 months 21 days to be exact....the only 26 yr old with premature bulldog jowling and dandelion hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

JackSpratt

VIP Member
A salutary lesson to all potential chateau owners....... The chateau owner that I knew showed me a trailer full of 17 century flooring that he bought for his chateau in the Loire and proudly boasted that he obtained it for 20 euro per metre. He had a really good eastern European carpenter to then place it for him. I was talking to the carpenter later and he told me that the flooring was a nightmare to work with, firstly, he had to clean all the tongue and groove joints and then try to 'marry' the pieces together. He said that the best he could achieve was to clean on average 3 metres of planks per day and when it came to placing them, the best he had was 2+mteres per day. So, think what that floor cost, when you add up the material cost, plus the carpenters hours. Fools and their money.
Husband is working at a property at the moment with a similar story to tell. The owners latest purchase is going to push the finish time of the job even further back.

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Maybe Ma also likes carrots..the look on her face..busy fuzzling around with that turkey in the cottage for christmas..not being able to get lazy teabeg out of bed..Ma nibble a carrot..its good for the stress...your eyes...and if teabeg isnt coming out of bed..you can stick a big carrot in his ass..i bet he gets awake.....very quickly.. 🙄
Now you disappoint me. So many references about Ma, the carrot and the joy it could bring, and you didn’t mention the obvious usage for the carrot. And the joy it will bring Ma…

• Haha

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what is the actual point of the photoshoot? For patreons to see? Are we going to use the images as digital wallpaper? It was such a vanity project and anyone with class wouldnt be sharing these. It is a desperate and vain attempt of an ageing lady to show off her beauty to her admirers, for what purpose? It has nothing to do with the restoration of the chateau, and i as a Patron am annoyed by this in my inbox. I dont dare question it on her pages as i will be attacked by superfans. Fyi i am a 1 dollar patron, just to piss her off!
Yay, way to go $1 patron. Love it.

Luna20

VIP Member
Thanks @Ann G., that’s my favorite dog Ralph. My 2020/21 YouTube chateaux interest led to my mini renaissance dog gallery. So far I’ve gotten 3 of my 4 pups portraits done and framed with ridiculous ornate gold frames. I had to coordinate the nearby light switch, it would just be weird otherwise.
View attachment 970972
I absolutely love this 😍

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
What do you have against Leos
I'm a Leo, that is why I took a light hearted piss out of being the same zodiac sign as La Jarvis, Potts and a certain douchess.

vedic or not
Fixed that.
Some countries do follow Vedic astrology and the dates shifts from Western astrology.
Which means people like me have two zodiac signs. Vedic - Cancer : Western - Leo
So, if I ever feel icky about being the same zodiac as the above mentioned three, I could always jump the Leo sign ship and sail the Cancer sign boat... (That was the joke)

• Heart
  • Haha

Pyke

VIP Member
Pethricks "saving up" to build stable block ! Make me laugh, dip into the bank of Gwen is what they mean. Let's hope Ernest stays as enthusiastic about horses as he is on this very nice vlog of him looking after Queenie, Sadie is a great Aunt to him and I am sure Ma and Pa super grandparents to him so Gwen is onto a winner there and Ernest is a lucky boy.

halifax

So I see Annalise has got herself a job four days a week working at a school? Good for her. Now Dan will have to step up his parental responsibilities.
lets not forget that providing an income is also a parental responsibility.....

QuebecQueen

1. For Curtis's portfolio.
2. For Stephanie's own memorabilia...I bet Curtis brought up the idea (see #1) and SP exclaimed "YES!!!! LETS DO IT!!"
3. vanity projects (see 1 & 2)
stephfannie probably wants to use it for that empowering women photo exhibit at the chateau they do every year!

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Could it be that we are having an impact???? 🤔 If so, this is not a good look for Stephanie Jarvis and Company.

On another note, this 👇 was pulled from the paypal site days ago. I know that the deadline has ended but it was still visible until two days ago.
Michael Bergantino’s surgery fundraiser: https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8F0NyQ...

Paypal hold funds and if there is any funny bussiness they do not pay out.

Generosity Network Description, Uses, and Compliance with these Terms
The Generosity Network is a service offered by PayPal as a platform to you (“Fundraiser Creator”) to create a fundraiser on the Generosity Network to raise money for yourself or for others in need (“Fundraiser”), and for contributors to a Fundraiser (“Donors”) to contribute funds (“Donations”) to a Fundraiser. All Fundraisers must comply with these Terms. PayPal reserves the right to remove or restrict the creation or publication of any Fundraiser that does not comply with these Terms.

• Wow

LadyoftheEast

To Selmar, if he's reading here, I would just like to say: whatever you do, never go back to her HMN, you might have thought it was enchanted, but it's actually haunted.
I think that during their latest video about New Year and all of their ramblings, he mentioned being very low over the past year and being alone and having no-one to talk to who was a friend. Maybe this is the reason for his constant camper van trips and staying at the other chateau.

next time SJ should talk about Ruby's preferred pronouns 😊 not that she would ever give a shit about anyone but her stupid SA traveling pig headed self 🤬
Sorry, but please refrain from insulting pigs!! They are after all most smart intelligent sentient beings. Thank you! 😇 😂

• Haha
  • Heart