Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
read the post right above yours! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

same same!!
I think that's why I love Anna's green everything! It just speaks the language of my heart!

As opposed to fanny's mish mash of Umbridge pink and gold and ugly fuzzy swaeters and stuffed animals :LOL:
If I were there I'd leave a little cooler full of iced sliced oranges, ginger ale, and a separate container of hot and sour soup, which is known to cure everything. When I was little and sick, my mother would make me hot cocoa and a chicken sandwich with butter, no mayo. Might not go down so good with a fever. Did your mother have a comfort food she made for you?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
The only way to waterproof that is by pulling up the patio, put down a pour,, 1lying down this kind of bitumin stuff, then a layer of bubble stuff* technical terms I know but again, pain killers...., then they have to put french drains around, then gravel etc etc then put the papers back on. Then! From the underside, put on more bitumin, it goes on.. its a hard, long slog, tons and tons of money... not a ton of fun. It's why nobody else has done it. It's way more money than a roof. Just sooo not fun and so much money. Easier to fill it in.
I wonder if plopping something like this down on the terrace would be more cost-effective and solve the leaky issue?

Attachments

• Heart

RWChatter

Chatty Member
Talking of photo editing Curtis states the photographs he took were not airbrushed but used lighting techniques... are airbrushing and photo shopping two different things?
I wonder how long before Curtness figures out SJ is toxic AF 🤔🤔

• Haha

Ann G.

Chatty Member
I know what you mean. I love the pieces for their quality, but you have to get them home and mix and match to jazz them up. As mid-range pieces, they always were a bit more special to me and I always, always, always wrecked them the first time I wore them! White suit -$700 + salad oil = money down drain. Lavender cashmere sweater set + chocolate ice cream = money down drain again. I can’t tell you how many times this happened! I just gave up finally. I wreck everything. Especially shoes. I just shop at TJ Maxx now. I feel way less guilty.

I hate the way he pronounces cache pot. He leaves off the t. Sounds stupid.
Pro tip: equal parts water, white vinegar and dish washing liquid of your choice will remove just about any stain. Worse case scenario, natural fibers take really well to being dyed darker colors.

He's pronouncing it properly. I regularly do this if I am familiar with the correct pronunciation of words of foreign origin. I'd rather know how the words are supposed to sound than to mangle someone else's language via mispronunciation.

Last edited:

billybudd

VIP Member
I'm not one for spoiling the surprise for him, or warn him so he can see it coming. :p
But seriously: I don't have many details, just that I hear from many different sources there's been trouble in paradise disturbing enough to adjust strategies. The argument between SJ and Larkin I referenced before was most definitely about Squirrel Cameltoe. For now all I can say is that they reshuffled his playfield and he's more or less on probation again and since the stakes are much higher now that everything is out in the open, I doubt he will live up to it long enough to make things work again. I know this sounds vague and I wish I could get more confirmation of some of the things that are whispered, but that would exceed the limits I'm comfortable with and would risk my exposure.

The yellow one actually was washed, on camera even. It's the golden one I have my doubts on and worries over.
The only real world reason I can imagine that Amaury and his thousands of pounds of expensive equipment disestablished business in the UK and marked their turf big time at the chateau -- seriously, with that shop it's like the D Day invasion -- is to get rid of PJ.
And establish the family Richmond as partners and heirs of the chateau.
While there is a benign explanation for the Richmond parents to be there for Christmas -- well aware of IJ's possibly fatal COVID infection -- there is also the possible reality that IJ sent them to get rid of PJ as a death bed wish.
I can't think of any other reason a young man like Amaury would cut off his business and life in Angleterre to go live in a really dead part of France (to me it looks like paradise, but not everybody loves paradise).
So I'm with you. I think the SA trip is PJ's swan song. Still remember how Amauryn said on cam, in one of his first appearances, how things had to be checked with Stephanie and Phillip. Felt then, feel now, that was the kiss of death.

I agree there's a huge and devastating story to tell about our charlataine, but the problem for such an investigative journalist would be to find sources willing to go on the record about what happened to them or what they've witnessed. I mean, I actually know a lot of them and they would never open up to me like they do if they knew I would publish their names under their stories I report here. I doubt even Frank and Ivo, who seem to be completely estranged from SJ but were very involved before she started her channel, would agree to be involved in such an article and Ivo is an investigative journalist himself! I bet the shame of having been a part of these shenanigans is still overpowering all her previous targets.
FD said in a recent post he's a recovering alcoholic. This fatal attraction to the Star Wars dive bar vibe at LaLande may help explain the wormhole they disappeared through, the enchantment of which I could not grok previously. (Though I too was enchanted briefly, not like they were, though.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think MPK or Billy should dedicate a video to Pa Petherick. Talk about his background and life experiences…maybe include some photos from the past. It seems everyone likes Pa…it would get a lot of views and likes, and the video would be a great keepsake for Ernest and Archie to remember their grandfather. Pa seems like a hardworking, no-nonsense kind of guy. He’s of the era where men didn’t really express their feelings…I’m glad that things are slowly changing where that’s concerned.
So true. Pa is so genuine.

• Heart

OhWiseOne

I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, Fuck this shit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:
Maybe you caught it from somebody...in the grocery store?

• Haha
Curtis is lying. I can recognise he has shaved her face, repositioned the side of her mouth, shaved her thighs, replaced a radiator under her stilettoes for a wooden table… she looks unlike herself in the majority of them, and his alterations are not flattering. If she were a paying client he wouldnt be paid for this. Apart from his bad digital skills, the posing and styling of these shots was all wrong. They should have used Kate Moss for style inspo, especially the hair… i could go on but I won’t!
I just don't get it. Why take all those photos in the unfinished salon???? wtf

sandro37

VIP Member
What interests me is how long was fanny able to keep phillis from mummy. Did he ever met her (in person)? I dont think so. This will be one hella trip :m

• Haha

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I was bored this evening, and ended up watching Bordeaux Life's tour of their passion project from Dec 24th ... I haven't watched them in 6-8 months .... I just couldn't stand Edd, nor Anna really .... but my oh my, they have improved! I binged a whole bunch of episodes and enjoyed it! When they work together and they each mellow out a bit they got something going!
They must read Tattle!

Seriously, glad to hear. Anna lost me when she coddled Boy Meth-rick when he helped at the wedding.

They may have won me back then.

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Yeah it was pretty shit. I'm so glad I'm no longer paying for that. It's terrible editing and so repetitive. The night before Maria goes over everything and then next day goes over half of it again. Wtf.
I wasn't sure if murder mysteries were a rich British thing or just outdated or what. Seems so stupid to me. Potty is just weird. Whenever he's on camera I always feel weird. He's a little off. Sj showed other people's outfits but not hers. She used to do that.
Also I guess maikes mom came to take her back home?
Exactly. SOOO boring. And do we see them eat the layered thingee? Also did they make anything special for Sir Snorts and his allergies? I don't give a fuck enough about Sir Snorts to check what he is allergic to, but isn't it dairy, and didn't most of the food contact it in some ways? I'm just glad we don't have to listen to 'and we've made a gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, nut-free meal for PhiPhi'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wilhelm

I'm sure professionals can handle hedgehogs safely but the word "professional" seems to be banned at the uninhabitable farmhouse. They have a history of hedgehogs living inside the house along with salmonella spreading bats. And look at the state of their kitchen. Would anyone be surprised if the next plague originated at the heap? I wonder what Squirrel Boy would name the novel super bacterium? Lalandofilus cameltotus? :unsure:
They could have googled it.Just like everything else....I'm flabbergasted how many idiots you can fit in a shatoo....

• Haha

silvergirl

Chatty Member
No to defend the pethericks.but .i would like to sit next to pa..i even wouldnt mind if he kept his cap on..maybe i should give him a hint to take it off..i bet we should have a good conversation..i also think the food is better at Begmania...that whole lalande gives me more creeps with their false and fake pretentions.... to be so classy..as a matter of fact all those chateauowners lack style and class..the only thing they can do well is grifting and begging for money..

...pa is cool...just wish he would zip up his onesie...

• Haha