The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls are not workaway - they are volunteers therefore, SJ can abuse those 2 lovely, young woman by using them as slave labour.

When Squirrelboy's parents visited last summer they must have cleaned out his bedroom at home and, along with his grandparents crap stored in their attic, filled up the boot of their car and brought it all to the shitoo.
Squirrelbaby's parents arriving at the shittoo last summer, and whatever family heirlooms they forgot, Maaike and her mother brought along at Christmas/NY. I wouldn't be surpised to find Grandpa's corpse has been transported to LaLande and stashed in the attic.
1641485599073.png
1641485973977.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When Squirrelboy's parents visited last summer they must have cleaned out his bedroom at home and, along with his grandparents crap stored in their attic, filled up the boot of their car and brought it all to the shitoo.
And possibly clapping their hands in glee.
" Our boy's acting career is taking off with a new mummy/lover/director/editor all in one"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that tit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉
So glad you are holding up! And amen to every single thing you said! and I still want to know what Support squirrels BFFs mother was doing there!?

Reactions: 7
All the talk about Eileen Fisher made me look at the website. Oh, and a sale! Was ready to whip out the old plastic to buy a lovely wool coat and thought give your head a shake you never leave the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Miracles do happen Michael Petherick is up and awake helping Billster with "Rothschild" library delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On Billy’s vlog “Not a Very Interesting Day,” at the 7:18 mark he says it’s a daily vlog that shows what he’s doing for the day…well “what I choose for you to see, that is.” Truer words were never spoken! I guess we’ll never hear his side of the story about his military AWOL and trial for desertion. He chooses not to share that tidbit. That part of chateau life while “on the run” in France is conveniently left out. I think he’s applying the “don’t acknowledge it, or talk about it, and it will go away” rule from the playbook.
Heavy accusation without proof.. Desertion strong court martial only using done if deserted during time of conflict. Used to shot but a definate jail time. Really what i heard was he went off with traveller friends he grew up in trailer park along with Ryan and DAn, he forgot the time. And the Queens Guards ont like travellers amongst their ranks. Is that about as truthful as your statement????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Who makes these videos ??

Arrrrgh they have disabled the access for other sites.....

It popped up in my You Tube feed. The same authors as MPK's video.

They mention Steph's "royal chateau" and "palace"...

Reactions: 1
@Heathcliffe ok - seriously- you have to tell me who SJ is on here - comeon... its just little old moi😋
Well. She has been here long. She lurks, that is responds but does not speak. I have looked (curious) at all her likes and responses, and deducted that it is highly likely that this is her. If not, someone who really likes her and have all her interests at heart. Most interesting I found her responses to posts with Marie (flower killer) in them, she blows hot and cold there, but then relationships are rarely one sided, rather complex. Otherwise she seems to firmly side or not side with people she is surrounded by. She has been here at least as long as I. Appart from that, I shall say no more, I don't want to out her as I think it is her right as much as anyone's to be here. I enjoyed that Lord Heathcliffe was one of the murder mystery characters :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh, I’m sure they dumped it off and said to SJ “He’s all yours now…good luck!!!” before speeding away! 😆

4E394420-B419-419A-A690-B8E5EA5DFFE2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Welcome! You've been told already the young ladies were most certainly not from Workaway, as that organization has banned SJ for not following the rules (read: sleeping with volunteers and have them work in her for profit B&B business. The best advise I can give you is to read our previous threads (or start with the WIKI, accessible through the button on top of each page her, and then read the most liked posts per thread) as there's a lot of information in there that will surely blow your mind. And it's fun to read too!
Clara thank you for this and for an hour of laughter - a fun read indeed - and filled in all the gaps I had! It reminded me why I turned off last year - seemed like they all swerved covid guidelines constantly - not a good look and just got worse with the cash grab & gift grab from there...

Reactions: 15
The last CD vlog comments section :

June
2 days ago
I'm genuinely curious - is Phillip part owner of the Chateau now? Stephanie mentioned that she and Phillip had a decision to make about something chateau-related.

Hide 3 replies

View attachment 969425
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
He’s not a part owner, but he lives here with me
Thank you, June! This needs to be asked on repeat, because he is talking and acting like he is one ... him and his royal we are everywhere. ALERT SJ, PJ thinks he's co-owner. He's moved his tat in and is firmly embedded .... let's see you get out of this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I had the feeling that SJ showed the “champagne bucket” to embarrass him. He had a wounded look on his face. I find he has that expression a lot when she turns the camera on him. Discomfort as to what she may say. He said his grandmother used the bucket for a certain purpose but I couldn’t make out what he said. He seemed defensive.
Maaike asked her mother to bring the ingredients to make the dough and whatever else goes in the recipe.
A wounded look I agree. The kind of look a partner gives when feeling neglected. I don't think he usually minds being on camera, but I think he has not been given enough attention on a personal level behind the scenes. The house is full of people, so it adds up.

Reactions: 16
On repeat then: he was the only one who confronted SJ with the begging for gifts she says she isn't begging for, but people just like to surprise her and give her stuff. He told her it was wrong morally and ethically and there would be a lot of people offended and disgusted by it were she to continue. This is when she made the whole thing into a separate channel which made it even worse because she now linked her greed to charity. As usual when Larkin protest against something SJ does or doesn't do, his objections were cast aside. The "success" of the channel was then used to further humiliate Larkin, as she thinks the constant stream of gifts is proving him wrong. Also as usual, for Larkin there was no other way than to head for the hills and choose the hares. To avoid complete moral sell-out, he only agreed to appear in her vlogs unrecognizable. Over time it has lost it's original statement of moral disgust as she turned it into a gimmick. She is ever so skillful in using the standing of Larkin's background and education in her favor without submitting to the burden of its appurtenant ethicality.
On repeat then: he was the only one who confronted SJ with the begging for gifts she says she isn't begging for, but people just like to surprise her and give her stuff. He told her it was wrong morally and ethically and there would be a lot of people offended and disgusted by it were she to continue. This is when she made the whole thing into a separate channel which made it even worse because she now linked her greed to charity. As usual when Larkin protest against something SJ does or doesn't do, his objections were cast aside. The "success" of the channel was then used to further humiliate Larkin, as she thinks the constant stream of gifts is proving him wrong. Also as usual, for Larkin there was no other way than to head for the hills and choose the hares. To avoid complete moral sell-out, he only agreed to appear in her vlogs unrecognizable. Over time it has lost it's original statement of moral disgust as she turned it into a gimmick. She is ever so skillful in using the standing of Larkin's background and education in her favor without submitting to the burden of its appurtenant ethicality.
@Clara Burnett
I added this to wiki to make it easier to refer people to in the future. We need a whole FAQ section for you there, would save you a lot of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On Billy’s vlog “Not a Very Interesting Day,” at the 7:18 mark he says it’s a daily vlog that shows what he’s doing for the day…well “what I choose for you to see, that is.” Truer words were never spoken! I guess we’ll never hear his side of the story about his military AWOL and trial for desertion. He chooses not to share that tidbit. That part of chateau life while “on the run” in France is conveniently left out. I think he’s applying the “don’t acknowledge it, or talk about it, and it will go away” rule from the playbook.
We can be a hyper-critical lot from Gwen's Christmas gift right down to how he cleans his paint brushes. At this point, I feel he should just keep mum as anything he says -or doesn't say- wouldn't satisfy the masses anyway. Besides, the military courts seem to be satisfied with the outcome.

Reactions: 7
Heavy accusation without proof.. Desertion strong court martial only using done if deserted during time of conflict. Used to shot but a definate jail time. Really what i heard was he went off with traveller friends he grew up in trailer park along with Ryan and DAn, he forgot the time. And the Queens Guards ont like travellers amongst their ranks. Is that about as truthful as your statement????
The prosecutor said that "Trooper Petherick was absent without leave from July 2, 2009, to September 21, 2021" and Billy pleaded guilty for desertion at the Bulford Military Court. Full sentencing is not yet public but he was at least dismissed from the army.
Just go google "deserter Billy Petherick" and you'll find all the proof that you crave.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
3 years, 7 months and 4 days ago on June 2, 2018 Stephanie Jarvis @stephjarvis on TWITTER wrote “here’s to my ability to write off some days. Today, my boyfriend left, permanently. . . . .” And here we are, standing around waiting to read something similar in regards to Phyllis. I think Phyllis was still in diapers then, little did she know, but alas, he was on his way. . . . .to make us all disgusted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here’s a link to the article where I based my statement. Billy has acknowledged the report in a few comments on his vlog, but he has not denied anything. He has not addressed it.

According to the media report... “In August this year Petherick returned to the UK and was arrested. The reason for the delay in his return is unclear. He appeared at Portsmouth Magistrates Court the following month charged with going AWOL.

‘After his absence of 12 years, his unit has no intention for him to return,’ Captain Lawlor said. Petherick pleaded guilty to one charge of desertion and was dismissed from the military, but avoided a jail sentence.

Sentencing the former soldier, Judge Advocate Robert Hill said: ‘You have no interest in the Army and the Army has no interest in having you back.’ “

I recommend that you ask questions before accusing someone of being untruthful. If anything, go to the Daily Mail and ask them if they’re being truthful. Billy could easily put all of this to rest. Why not address it? Because he’s a coward?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.