The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the tax would have to be paid by her or would Nick and Potts be up for some as well, as co-owners?

Reactions: 11
He absolutely photoshop-DDD
Her
6 days ago

2 weeks !!!!!

Can you tell ? Whom is whom
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 35
Today we will be treated to more Christmas crap. The last update from Chateau Unwrapped charitable donations, June 2021.
Who's in charge????
THEY ARE ALL SHAMELESS.

Jan. 3, 2022
Chateau Unwrapped!
CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR MARIE & ANTOINE

June 2021: Aide aux Jeunes Diabétiques €1.735

Reactions: 24
Dulmar had stated somewhere that there were investors, whatever that means. Probably widows and divorcees from the states with too much money and not enough brains. He had started his fishing expedition about buying a chateau some time ago and some of the super fans said they wanted in on the dream. None of it makes any sense whatsoever. Never did, never will. I don't believe that D or T have any real money squirreled away. They will both just fade into the gloom and be forgotten.

Reactions: 21
@OG GCHQ My G

Took me a minute
But here ya go

Stephanoligy wishing tattlers a very merry Christmas

Reactions: 21
Bembazaan, I believe you, and actually I would like you to be the South African tarot lady on youtube , but she seems to be more interested in the californian "royals", what a pity, otherwise we could ask you for a reading.
I'll do a reading for you

The bitch side of IJ and their interactions where actually relatable. My mom likes a neat, clean and tidy space. She still tells me off to put away things. It was charming, now we only see love & laughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the tax would have to be paid by her or would Nick and Potts be up for some as well, as co-owners?
They could be on the hook. If they expect each other to do “the right thing” Spenderella should be paying any taxes on funds she received.

Reactions: 14
If the Dutch friend that will babysit the HMN is indeed Kim Raad, as I suspect it is, she will clean it all out. She has a history being SJ's doormat.
Oh myyyy why on earth would she do that? For the sheer fun?

Reactions: 7
SJ advised this to patreons on patreon video when she stated she was setting up charity foundation. She may have lied. She stated the Pethericks advised her and recommended their accountant. I presume she did not have a French accountant.

Reactions: 11
*grab my strand of pearls and grasp*
Taking off a brooch???? I call for mutiny!

Reactions: 9
I knew that yellow dress reminded me of something. Curtis thanks for clearing it up. Its the yellow plastic around the insulation.
I noticed that too and was like how on earth does the dress match the insulation!!! Lalande 🪄 hahaha

Reactions: 13
LMAO- Fanny blatantly stole your look @oooLaLande! (You pull it off much better!) What on earth, Curtis? You've photoshopped Fanny to resemble you!

Reactions: 22
So which one of you is Dan?
They read here especially when the vlog is just posted - I watched it .. no blur .. read it here, went back to the vlog and the blur was there over N & A then it a little while later, within the hour, it was gone.

other Tattle references in their vlogs

Dan - today's vlog calling it his OG drone
SJ/PJ - discussing the word plop
the limerick in the Dordogne
the peacock feather over the eye from @oooLaLande
use of 'down the rabbit hole'
use of the phrase slainte this christmas
naming the GG video viva las(lande) vegas last year

that's just for starters, there have been loads

Anyway it is HMRC tax time for Miss Jarvis. If she did not meet the deadline in Oct she has until the 31st Jan to file her taxes for owning a property in the UK that not a primary residence.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if this Gift grab was one of the reasons for the argument with Nick?

Reactions: 14
Why on Earth would people send Antoine presents is beyond me. He comes across as a brat. I wouldn't let my child be apart of that gift grabbing gong show. Doesn't say much for Marie either to be a part of it. They own a chateau, they don't need presents. Sorry but that really grinds my gears.

Reactions: 22
I give it to the Woodpecker, he is pretty good with the camera but still came up with a load of boring wannabe artistic crap.
[/QUOTE]
I agree he is good with the camera -- but even better at photoshopping!

Reactions: 10
People are very presumptuous. i don't even buy gifts for my friends' kids without checking with them first! Why on earth they find it appropriate to buy gifts for a random kid across the ocean is beyond me!

Of course, Marie can put a stop on it anytime.. but she doesn't

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.