The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about that though is wouldn't Nick have made it clear after Selmar filmed their bedroom that he does not want filming in the cottage.... And goodness there was nothing downstairs I'd call personal belongings featured except for the masks that Nick has just left dumped there. I can understand not wanting your stuff touched but Nick doesn't seem to show much care towards them to begin with . As for having strangers in there at all, don't they let the space out at time for people as a place to sleep? I doubt Nick n Marie leave anything valuable or sensitive there.

This being said, if he doesn't like Snorts, then anything Snorts does is going to irritate him.

Reactions: 19
Both the Bembazaan River and the Karoo area are in South Africa .. just saying

On other line .. can anyone remember the names of the trio who used to police the youtube comments? duchess of cocteau? + 2
@Jikki2 @KiKiGee
Real Aiglon, The Duchess of Couteau and JC Frontenac ??
I think those were the worst online bullies in the comments. Especially Real Aiglon.

Reactions: 22
It was me that commented on the nephews photo. I didn't think it was enlargeable or identifiable. It just looked like a standard school/studio shot of two boys. Proves Dan reads here. Interesting that he has different rules for other people's kids.

Reactions: 11
well..some members inhere reported me..the first week i was inhere..i got a bit carried away at first and i got trapped in the way..i was send on a four weeks cruise...but after that i came back... i always come back.. just to prove people they were wrong....the new ones are always seen as a bit suspicious..i didnt realize that at first..now i know the rules...and btw i didnt even know what Vip meant..untill i became one.., i think Vip or not..everybody who has a good point to contribute is a vip in my eyes..

Reactions: 39
less of the old - says this 1954 yr old. Depending what device your using re emoji's (smiley faces) when you reply to a quote if you look at the top of the original post there are a number of icons B I $ images the smiley face is next to the photograph one. Just mess around with it for a while. Any way back to Selmar...I could never understand not only his dialect ( he should come with subtitles) but the fans that thought he was a guru and had a sweet soul because he did yoga, in the chapel! His one saving grace with me is that he loves his dog and animals which means he has to be a decent person if not totally misguided with his decisions and led by his heart. He's not got a quick step ( see what I did there) in him. Slow slow stop I fear he is heading for a fall and not on the dance floor.

Reactions: 18
She obviously got that mole removed too
why dont you tell us what you really think. Lol!

I'm quite sure they are not welcome anymore. Maybe when SJ is there, for a short visit to pick up things (and Ruby), but certainly not when she's not there. She does not trust Tats at all.
I'm not surprised
the way T asked for the cooker and then the way SJ palmed off some gifts to her in the GG.
Seemed clear that T had expectations that she was after things and she should be given stuff

Reactions: 20
Isabelle is not British but French. Just saying.

Reactions: 15
Snorts was out of his depth, he looked uncomfortable, like a child who's been told to sit still and not say anything, but he did and he was wrong, what's new. I felt SJ was a little restrained (until she did her victory dance) when she guessed the correct drinks I get the impression that if she's not running the show her light dims. It's her show or no show as she doesn't do supporting cast.

Reactions: 23
Oh my God, his curly hair phase. I could plunge my hands in his hair and kneed that soft texture, looking in his bright eyes and my head near his head and and…

HELP ME!
Send him a email..Maybe your welcome to go through his hair.. or do do some jobs..i dont know how old you are..you know Teabegs is into twinks..

Reactions: 15
i really enjoy your comments..i wouldnt dare to post them..but i really enjoy them,they make me laugh out loud... i always like freedom of speech.
just wait until I come for a visit…

Send him a email..Maybe your welcome to go through his hair.. or do do some jobs..i dont know how old you are..you know Teabegs is into twinks..
no he doesn’t, NO! He likes 41 year olds too!!

Reactions: 20
How can she possibly know what jewellery she has? She's got tons of the stuff... she should have checked with Snorts as he's known for helping himself to her belongings. I'd rap his knuckles if I found him in my drawers

Oh my God, his curly hair phase. I could plunge my hands in his hair and kneed that soft texture, looking in his bright eyes and my head near his head and and…

HELP ME!
Get a rescue dog or cat so much more tactile and you can understand them

Reactions: 17

HELP ME!
It kind of looks like a nest to me…for a squirrel or some other kind of woodland creature…

looking at Selmars vlog..she wasnt even capable to cut her rosetree back the last ten years..and those two want to run a chateau?? i would say keep dreaming..it doesnt cost energy..nor does it make you tired at night..

Reactions: 26
that's clearly a photoshopped image - the lighting on the two figures is harsh white and from above ..
the background is soft and grainy ..
the figures are sharp, too sharp to balance with the background ..
there is a white line around Nattis hairline (left)
and the street lamp through the two strands of hair is wrong

Reactions: 21
His jokes are crap too... everyone is set up... he's another one that needs to grow up...

Reactions: 19
According to Natti and Amaurys insta they are in Paris, driven there by Dan, and will leave or prob have flown out already.
so we all can assume the christmasdecoration will stay up untill they are back? i dont see Fanny nor snort will make effort to get rid of it..are the two female slaves still there??

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.