The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found Tattle through the guru gossip forum, not sure how I found the CD threads, as I was a fan of the CD channel at first. I think I reached 'VIP' from posting on the Strictly thread every weekend, it's almost like a live chat on that thread when the show is on. I have blocked one or two annoying members but have never reported anyone.
I too have ignored a couple of annoying members but have never reported either.

Reactions: 8
I like to point out and let it be known that I have never ever liked SJ, was never a fan, I flat out dislike her style (what style?) and her decor (that tit?) and was never afraid to voice my disgust. Ha! From the day I met SJ, in real life, I have known she's a narc and I have always tried to keep my distance, not to get involved and fly beneath her radar.
I think you turned the tide when you arrived in thread 8! I have never thought you liked anything about her!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting…I hadn’t considered that, but very plausible. I always thought the surgery fundraiser was suspicious. And as @Sunnee pointed out, Bergantino is a small community near Venice…a thinly veiled reference? All just a ploy to raise money for MPK to accompany SJ to Venice in ‘22 🤔 I don’t know, but at this point, I wouldn’t put anything past any of them.
Surely if this really turns out to be a MPK fraud scam, or a scam by Bergantino himself, contributors would be entitled to call the cops on him?

Reactions: 13
Oh and I am posting that much because i have no one to talk to.

and they won’t listen to me anyway.

And you folks can’t avoid reading my posts anyway.

rupaul-crazy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't underestimate these young women. They will quickly figure out that if he has nothing to offer them they will be out, and if he does, the family back in Thailand will want a promise of marriage to seal the deal. I doubt if Rien knows much about the Asian bride scheme/scam.
I know,I know but just looking at those "men" makes me regurgitate my food...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think any of us has ever seen Selmar actually dancing. He just takes one or two steps backwards and one or two steps forwards from time to time very slowly; it does not look like dancing to me. All the people in his dancing salons look much better than he does and he does not appear to be teaching anything either. I think if people pay to go to his sessions, they must have money to burn. They'd learn more by watching videos at home. I have yet to see Selmar do anything efficiently or successfully. I used to feel sympathy for him but now I think he's just wasting his time and drifting all the time.
Years ago I had lessons in tango argentino. First round the teacher made us touch each other at the shoulder and slowly walk forward and backwards while feeling the music. Second round he made us walk few steps then walk a circle and walk again few steps. He said (more to the hesitant gentlemen) if we won't learn anything else this would be enough to survive on the dancefloor in a milonga in Barcelona since there it is dark😂 (he really needed to motivate the reluctant men which were dragged to the course by their women)
It seems Selmar never got to the second round😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely if this really turns out to be a MPK fraud scam, or a scam by Bergantino himself, contributors would be entitled to call the cops on him?
You would think so, but I’m not sure? I can’t remember what platform was used for the donations. If it was gofundme, I think it could be reported…the problem is trying to prove whether or not the fundraiser is legitimate and who’s behind it.

Reactions: 11
Years ago I had lessons in tango argentino. First round the teacher made us touch each other at the shoulder and slowly walk forward and backwards while feeling the music. Second round he made us walk few steps then walk a circle and walk again few steps. He said (more to the hesitant gentlemen) if we won't learn anything else this would be enough to survive on the dancefloor in a milonga in Barcelona since there it is dark😂 (he really needed to motivate the reluctant men which were dragged to the course by their women)
It seems Selmar never got to the second round😂
While Selmar is in the uk , he should sign up to Maria and Leandro’s London Tango Academy and learn from the masters. They choreograph all the Argentine Tangos on Strictly Come Dancing ( including that extremely hot one I shared a few threads ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting…I hadn’t considered that, but very plausible. I always thought the surgery fundraiser was suspicious. And as @Sunnee pointed out, Bergantino is a small community near Venice…a thinly veiled reference? All just a ploy to raise money for MPK to accompany SJ to Venice in ‘22 🤔 I don’t know, but at this point, I wouldn’t put anything past any of them.
All routes lead to a Michael P Bergantino living in LA ( he lurks here as ViewerLA ) He is CEO of GLEAF, a charity Organisation, and follows a Drag Queen, Wilma Fingerdoo, a friend, who has also been approached to fund his surgery via their youTube channel. He has been extremely critical/offensive of Michael Petherick and the Pethericks in general on here as well as SJ. His Friend, 2roddmen2 is also lurking and I am not sure whether this is Bergantino also.
I feel sure it is not MP, unless MP has been following the drag queen too ( for a long time) and the post to MP BY 2roddmann2 was really offensive. (THREAD 46 PAGE 41)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You would think so, but I’m not sure? I can’t remember what platform was used for the donations. If it was gofundme, I think it could be reported…the problem is trying to prove whether or not the fundraiser is legitimate and who’s behind it.
Did it not go straight into a paypal account?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fundraiser was through paypal, and they don't check on the stories sadly. All taken on face value unless proven otherwise. Just look how far Belle Gibson got with her fake cancer scam.

Reactions: 9
The fundraiser was through paypal, and they don't check on the stories sadly. All taken on face value unless proven otherwise. Just look how far Belle Gibson got with her fake cancer scam.
Oh I remember her ! What an awful thing to do, and to have the brass next to come back and do interviews 😟

Reactions: 5
This has been translated from Mary Lee's, sixth paragraph, most recent, IG post.
Lalande volunteer, Mary Lee, confirmed what we already knew...

I feel safe, also because I was vaccinated in the summer. Because we must protect ourselves to protect others, but also to protect the freedom of action. Because of the two shots, I was able to go out again, three days in the neighbouring Dresden, and one month in France. At the end of the year, Omicron broke through the house so the innocent was able to get out of the house easily. It was also because of the two shots. I don't need to say more about these. I encountered a bit of misfortune in France, but also exchanged a lot of old and new friendships, so this year there are more memorable highlights, not all of them are black holes.
Love Mary Lee, always ready to spill the tea. duck Andrew, we should do the whip-around for Mary, mind you, she's already singing like a canary without any financial incentive. So with this new revelation that the farmhouse was in the grips of the omicron variant during her stay, and everybody, including Mary, in full knowledge of this - they're all as bad as each other. I did actually like a few of the characters like Russian Marie (perfect candidate for a bribe) but now I have lost total respect for them all. Good for Norwegian Marie for getting out when she did.

@Jikki2 are you coming for me with them Calvins?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Comtesse, I'm so confused why Jikki has photoshopped himself onto a hedge??? Is there some allegorical meaning about rebirth with the new year or a cruising reference/hint that I'm missing? Anyway, love the new outline of his genitalia, but I did prefer the burgundy briefs gave me Mediterranean vibes.

Are we placing bets on the topic of SJ's next CD vid? - I think some new year resolutions are in order SJ.

1. Be more honest....
2. Do my taxes...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I suppose a red flag would be if Teabag suddenly has enough cash to go on holiday :eek:

Reactions: 16
You asked what the differences were from the early threads. This has nothing to do with Heathcliffe joking about his VIP status. It becomes apparent quite quickly those who are posting for the sake of posting.
I didn't identify anyone in my post other than the new visitor who has already attracted enough negative attention in their short stay. I don't feel that it was fair to point to any individuals and so I won't comment on another individual.
I am not necessarily referring to existing VIPs either - in fact many of the "sprinters" seem to burn out and eventually disappear, before hitting their target, as I said in my original post.
I agree that some off-topic posting is beneficial for building the community but this sometimes goes on and on, just filling up the thread. This is frequently the same few posters, usually just 1 or 2. What we don't want is the kind of thing we have tried to escape from in the CD comments. "Hello.my love...., how are you..... have you moved, Where is...., are they here? and so on.). That is not to say that we aren't interested in a fellow Tattler and concerned for their wellbeing and when we suddenly notice that someone seems to have disappeared. There are other threads on Tattle for general Chitchat though and perhaps they could be utilised better for protracted off topic chatter.) So many people are joining us and finding it hard to navigate their way through irrelevant posts and I feel that this discourages our community from growing.
Many of us clocked up posts while we were in lockdown and working from home. I only passed that milestone because I was at home, after around
6 1/2 months posting (although I had been lurking from Thread 1 and posting from Thread 2 I think )
I'm not sure if some people think there are perks or privileges that go hand in hand with VIP - for the record there are not and I would prefer the whole "status" thing to be removed.

At the risk of getting a gazillion "boooos" lol... I felt rather awkward as a noob, for not posting my congratulations to any new VIP's since I arrived. I just didn't see the value in anyone having posted 1000 posts. A person who posts only ONE post that makes me laugh can be more worthy of my congratulations than a person who posts 1000 "Hello my love, How are yous". PS: I'm thrilled to learn there is at least one more Tartlet that would prefer the whole status thing be removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.